- Danes to celebrate Opera House 40th
- Sydney bus stop basher on parole
- Melissa Doyle to leave Sunrise
- Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Street names that bring a giggle
- 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek?
- Young boys boxing, at 11?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Yusuf...PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT....Sharia Law ONLY BELONGS TO THE MUSLIMS AND HAS NO PLACE WHATSOEVER IN ... more
- CARMEN on Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd In this instance, I wholeheartedly AGREE WITH MARK LATHAM...After all that was said by his fellow colleagues at the time of ... more
- Kimber on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Yes, absolutely, definitely, no question, if these people are willing to rely on the taxpayer funding their existence then ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Young boys boxing, at 11? Obviously looking for trouble, copping direct hard hits to the head is clearly not healthy and very dangerous. There would ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Benefit cards for dole recipients? This is absolutely essential, it is plainly common sense! Why has it not already been done?? What have all the movers & ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on James Gandolfini dead at 51 Only 51, that is a bit sobering! I wonder whether it was all worth it? Death comes like a thief in the night! There is ... more
- Peter on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Looking at the dregs of humanity that were against any type of card on ACA last night gives more credence to it being ... more
- yusuf on Let down by the justice system? Surprise surprise, Carmen is opting for Shariah law.Sorry Carmen you cant have it both ways.It is really sad how our so ... more
- Peter on 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek? Get over it, we have a very good airport that is under utilised and all that stopping it being used to its fullest potential ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Street names that bring a giggle Paul, sadly under the racist phobic, Labor government! We have become a very stupid, divided nation! No longer a smart ... more
- Elizabeth Passaro on Let down by the justice system? Bring back the death sentance. For all rapists, serial murderers & child sex affenders. I've always said. The law is only ... more
- CARMEN on Why are Catholic schools booming? Terence....More spew is pouring out of your mouth....You hopeless "NINCOMPOOPS"...A MAN WHO HOLDS ZERO PRINCIPLES...Perhaps ... more
- CARMEN on Benefit cards for dole recipients? ABSOLUTELY A BIG YES.....Dole recipients should only be getting the taxpayer funded monies FOR A SHORT TIME.....Every effort ... more
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Capital punishment should be re-introduced.....NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING'S LIFE AWAY UNDER ... more
- Zoran Grujic on Police set higher fine quotas? When will premier start to fix our hospitals what he promised before election more
- Angela Coombes on Police set higher fine quotas? @Jeff posting here I fully agree. O'Farrell and Co are a big deceitful let down of those of us who voted for Liberals. He is ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Police set higher fine quotas? I agree abortionTruth. What is needed is more unmarked police cars to reign in those dangerous mugs tear arsing around in ... more
- The Real Problem on Police set higher fine quotas? There is nearly always a solution to every problem. Provided we dont allow the problem to grow to the point where it ... more
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Terrence on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The right-wing loonies consider prohibition, intolerance of crime, and harsh punishments as behaviour associated with ... more
Do children benefit getting outdoors?
Less than 10% of Australian families think being outdoors is important for their kids. Getting outdoors has been found to boost the cognitive development of children. Stuart Bocking goes back to the future.
Do enough children these days get outdoors to enjoy the benefits we once had?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Outdoor games are essential for children, its like physical exercise and helps in growing, increasing will power, immunity and many more. Outdoor games should be there for children.Writing Firm Thursday 28 June, 2012 - 9:37 PM
Going outdoors regularly is essential for children. My wife and I have been members of a large thirty year old family orientated car club for many years. We, along with many other members and their children, have taken our kids on countless camping, sightseeing and educational trips everywhere from the beautiful Victorian High Country to the tropics of Queensland to the central deserts of South Australia, Western Australia and the Northern Territory. We have even been on some of Len Beadell's "highways". These trips have been anything from daily outings close to home to some that took many weeks. Unfortunately our efforts have come in for a lot of criticism in recent years in the media and talk back radio. The reason being we are some of those social outcasts who own a four wheel drive and have the hide to drive it in the city where we live..Greg O Wednesday 27 June, 2012 - 10:28 PM