- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Do we need a bigger Australia?
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
Legendary band The Rolling Stones have confirmed they'll rock the stage once again with four gigs in Britain and the United States to mark their 50th anniversary. There will be four dates in London and New Jersey.
We need a better Australia and we have to do these all things which are listed above.Cheap Used Vehicles For Sale Wednesday 24 October, 2012 - 4:24 AM
We need a better Australia. Racists, haters and closed minded people must be told to pack up and leave.jasmine Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM
Juliar Gillard's hypocritical, defamatory parliamentary attack on Tony Abbott has gone viral in India, prompting a very direct stupid question from a local to Juliar: "Do you like the man?" Participating in a youth forum at the Australian High Commission in downtown New Delhi on Tuesday, Juliar was asked about women in politics. Before long, discussion turned to the divisive speech Gillard spewed-out amidst the disgusting Labor-Peter Slipper scandal last week, in which she seriously and falsely defamed Tony Abbott allrging sexism and misogyny. What a horrible joke are these lying Labor atheists Juliar and Nicola Roxon, vigorously protecting scumbags like Peter Slipper and Craig Thomson!Samantha Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@Peter, you ask where we are going to keep them ...? Well, we shall find place for them just as we were able to do it for you. Next time you stand at the dole queue, have a good look around and see how many anglo-saxon/caucasian people are there and how many ethnics. You will be surprised to see what you discover - or maybe not.Terrence Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:04 PM
And where do we put them, house them, feed,them, educate them? A blind person could tell you that we do not have the inferstructure or the housing, let alone the helth and social facilities to keep on taking all these "ILLEGAL" economic deadbeats! But we do have that endless "TAX PAYER" funded social security payout that all these deadbeats crave! THE DOLE!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 4:48 PM
It is one thing to talk about how many people we should have but do we really have a say in it? There is over 7 billion people in the world and we are told it will be over 9 billion in another twenty or thirty years. Is the rest of the world going to let a tiny little group of about thirty million people put up a house full sign on an entire continent? I don't think so. Get ready for at least a couple of hundred million well before the end of this century.Greg O Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 1:07 PM