- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Do we need a bigger Australia?
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
Legendary band The Rolling Stones have confirmed they'll rock the stage once again with four gigs in Britain and the United States to mark their 50th anniversary. There will be four dates in London and New Jersey.
We need a better Australia and we have to do these all things which are listed above.Cheap Used Vehicles For Sale Wednesday 24 October, 2012 - 4:24 AM
We need a better Australia. Racists, haters and closed minded people must be told to pack up and leave.jasmine Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM
Juliar Gillard's hypocritical, defamatory parliamentary attack on Tony Abbott has gone viral in India, prompting a very direct stupid question from a local to Juliar: "Do you like the man?" Participating in a youth forum at the Australian High Commission in downtown New Delhi on Tuesday, Juliar was asked about women in politics. Before long, discussion turned to the divisive speech Gillard spewed-out amidst the disgusting Labor-Peter Slipper scandal last week, in which she seriously and falsely defamed Tony Abbott allrging sexism and misogyny. What a horrible joke are these lying Labor atheists Juliar and Nicola Roxon, vigorously protecting scumbags like Peter Slipper and Craig Thomson!Samantha Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@Peter, you ask where we are going to keep them ...? Well, we shall find place for them just as we were able to do it for you. Next time you stand at the dole queue, have a good look around and see how many anglo-saxon/caucasian people are there and how many ethnics. You will be surprised to see what you discover - or maybe not.Terrence Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:04 PM
And where do we put them, house them, feed,them, educate them? A blind person could tell you that we do not have the inferstructure or the housing, let alone the helth and social facilities to keep on taking all these "ILLEGAL" economic deadbeats! But we do have that endless "TAX PAYER" funded social security payout that all these deadbeats crave! THE DOLE!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 4:48 PM
It is one thing to talk about how many people we should have but do we really have a say in it? There is over 7 billion people in the world and we are told it will be over 9 billion in another twenty or thirty years. Is the rest of the world going to let a tiny little group of about thirty million people put up a house full sign on an entire continent? I don't think so. Get ready for at least a couple of hundred million well before the end of this century.Greg O Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 1:07 PM