- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Do we need a bigger Australia?
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
Legendary band The Rolling Stones have confirmed they'll rock the stage once again with four gigs in Britain and the United States to mark their 50th anniversary. There will be four dates in London and New Jersey.
We need a better Australia and we have to do these all things which are listed above.Cheap Used Vehicles For Sale Wednesday 24 October, 2012 - 4:24 AM
We need a better Australia. Racists, haters and closed minded people must be told to pack up and leave.jasmine Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM
Juliar Gillard's hypocritical, defamatory parliamentary attack on Tony Abbott has gone viral in India, prompting a very direct stupid question from a local to Juliar: "Do you like the man?" Participating in a youth forum at the Australian High Commission in downtown New Delhi on Tuesday, Juliar was asked about women in politics. Before long, discussion turned to the divisive speech Gillard spewed-out amidst the disgusting Labor-Peter Slipper scandal last week, in which she seriously and falsely defamed Tony Abbott allrging sexism and misogyny. What a horrible joke are these lying Labor atheists Juliar and Nicola Roxon, vigorously protecting scumbags like Peter Slipper and Craig Thomson!Samantha Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@Peter, you ask where we are going to keep them ...? Well, we shall find place for them just as we were able to do it for you. Next time you stand at the dole queue, have a good look around and see how many anglo-saxon/caucasian people are there and how many ethnics. You will be surprised to see what you discover - or maybe not.Terrence Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:04 PM
And where do we put them, house them, feed,them, educate them? A blind person could tell you that we do not have the inferstructure or the housing, let alone the helth and social facilities to keep on taking all these "ILLEGAL" economic deadbeats! But we do have that endless "TAX PAYER" funded social security payout that all these deadbeats crave! THE DOLE!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 4:48 PM
It is one thing to talk about how many people we should have but do we really have a say in it? There is over 7 billion people in the world and we are told it will be over 9 billion in another twenty or thirty years. Is the rest of the world going to let a tiny little group of about thirty million people put up a house full sign on an entire continent? I don't think so. Get ready for at least a couple of hundred million well before the end of this century.Greg O Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 1:07 PM