- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- Kamahl on people being kind?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Do we need a bigger Australia?
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
Legendary band The Rolling Stones have confirmed they'll rock the stage once again with four gigs in Britain and the United States to mark their 50th anniversary. There will be four dates in London and New Jersey.
We need a better Australia and we have to do these all things which are listed above.Cheap Used Vehicles For Sale Wednesday 24 October, 2012 - 4:24 AM
We need a better Australia. Racists, haters and closed minded people must be told to pack up and leave.jasmine Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM
Juliar Gillard's hypocritical, defamatory parliamentary attack on Tony Abbott has gone viral in India, prompting a very direct stupid question from a local to Juliar: "Do you like the man?" Participating in a youth forum at the Australian High Commission in downtown New Delhi on Tuesday, Juliar was asked about women in politics. Before long, discussion turned to the divisive speech Gillard spewed-out amidst the disgusting Labor-Peter Slipper scandal last week, in which she seriously and falsely defamed Tony Abbott allrging sexism and misogyny. What a horrible joke are these lying Labor atheists Juliar and Nicola Roxon, vigorously protecting scumbags like Peter Slipper and Craig Thomson!Samantha Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@Peter, you ask where we are going to keep them ...? Well, we shall find place for them just as we were able to do it for you. Next time you stand at the dole queue, have a good look around and see how many anglo-saxon/caucasian people are there and how many ethnics. You will be surprised to see what you discover - or maybe not.Terrence Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:04 PM
And where do we put them, house them, feed,them, educate them? A blind person could tell you that we do not have the inferstructure or the housing, let alone the helth and social facilities to keep on taking all these "ILLEGAL" economic deadbeats! But we do have that endless "TAX PAYER" funded social security payout that all these deadbeats crave! THE DOLE!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 4:48 PM
It is one thing to talk about how many people we should have but do we really have a say in it? There is over 7 billion people in the world and we are told it will be over 9 billion in another twenty or thirty years. Is the rest of the world going to let a tiny little group of about thirty million people put up a house full sign on an entire continent? I don't think so. Get ready for at least a couple of hundred million well before the end of this century.Greg O Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 1:07 PM