- Preview of Third Ashes Test
- Asylum seeker budget blowout
- NBN: Coalition's broken promise?
- Can you survive not telling a lie?
- Newsroom idol: Sarah vs Steve
- Cricket calendar: Live on 2UE in 2013-14
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on NBN: Coalition's broken promise? how much faster would the internet be without all the spying on Australians and will this be sold off once it has been in ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Public transport costs to rise Here we go again, another disaster at the hands of the bumbling, indeed useless damned O'Farrell government. It would be ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Should the smack be banned? I have no confidence whatsoever in anything this hopeless, indeed useless UN mob have to say! I agree with Mr Abbott - we ... more
- Cleangirl on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 G.M America has just paid back with interest the bail-out money they got from the government. Why do we keep throwing out ... more
- Cleangirl on Should the smack be banned? No. Where do the P.C police want to stop ? Outlaw piercings, non-payment of pocket money, circumcision. Look at discipline ... more
- Robert on Should the smack be banned? The UN should butt out of our personal family lives and stop trying to push their global socialist agenda down our throats! ... more
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Greg O on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 There was a time when we made everything in this country but that was back in the days when there was no other country that ... more
- James W on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Paul Murray - The Australians story about Holden and the Unions is an 'Opinion' piece, suggests it's not fact. I don't ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Phil on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Classic case of Dutch Disease. Our Mining Sector - which we subsidise too, by the way - is pushing up the dollar making it ... more
- Samuel J on What angers you on Sydney roads? I utterly dislike tailgaters which effectively is 'menacing driving',then those boofheads with P plates who drive like ... more
- Ben on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Why do these workers get promised all this assistance when us normal working people are expected to fiend for ourselves?I, ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
Do we need a bigger Australia?
Australia's population is on the rise, but just how big should our population get before we are officially at our limits? Jason Morrison on the balanced arguments for and against a big Australia - Have Your Say!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
Legendary band The Rolling Stones have confirmed they'll rock the stage once again with four gigs in Britain and the United States to mark their 50th anniversary. There will be four dates in London and New Jersey.
We need a better Australia and we have to do these all things which are listed above.Cheap Used Vehicles For Sale Wednesday 24 October, 2012 - 4:24 AM
We need a better Australia. Racists, haters and closed minded people must be told to pack up and leave.jasmine Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 1:59 PM
Juliar Gillard's hypocritical, defamatory parliamentary attack on Tony Abbott has gone viral in India, prompting a very direct stupid question from a local to Juliar: "Do you like the man?" Participating in a youth forum at the Australian High Commission in downtown New Delhi on Tuesday, Juliar was asked about women in politics. Before long, discussion turned to the divisive speech Gillard spewed-out amidst the disgusting Labor-Peter Slipper scandal last week, in which she seriously and falsely defamed Tony Abbott allrging sexism and misogyny. What a horrible joke are these lying Labor atheists Juliar and Nicola Roxon, vigorously protecting scumbags like Peter Slipper and Craig Thomson!Samantha Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:44 AM
@Peter, you ask where we are going to keep them ...? Well, we shall find place for them just as we were able to do it for you. Next time you stand at the dole queue, have a good look around and see how many anglo-saxon/caucasian people are there and how many ethnics. You will be surprised to see what you discover - or maybe not.Terrence Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:04 PM
And where do we put them, house them, feed,them, educate them? A blind person could tell you that we do not have the inferstructure or the housing, let alone the helth and social facilities to keep on taking all these "ILLEGAL" economic deadbeats! But we do have that endless "TAX PAYER" funded social security payout that all these deadbeats crave! THE DOLE!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 4:48 PM
It is one thing to talk about how many people we should have but do we really have a say in it? There is over 7 billion people in the world and we are told it will be over 9 billion in another twenty or thirty years. Is the rest of the world going to let a tiny little group of about thirty million people put up a house full sign on an entire continent? I don't think so. Get ready for at least a couple of hundred million well before the end of this century.Greg O Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 1:07 PM