- Drivers just drones behind the wheel
- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- Sydney petrol price collusion?
- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- Brutality and evil rises in Middle East
- All 'Islamic State' have is fear to rule?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Does Western Sydney want an airport?
Does Western Sydney want an airport? The Chairman of Infrastructure NSW, Nick Greiner, has renewed his call for a second airport at Badgery's Creek, arguing that people in Western Sydney would support it because of the extra jobs it would create.
"The average person in Western Sydney, I think, rationally ought to be overwhelmingly in favour of an airport at Badgerys Creek", Nick Greiner said.
The Two Murrays spoke to Alison McLaren, President of the Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils about the issue.
Terrence son, another airport in the Sydney basin will not happen son. The only way it will happen is IF we get a similar failed useless damned State government here in NSW with boofheads, rorters, liars and cheats similar to the Jul-liar Eileen Gillard labor/slimegreens/turncoat government. But it won't happen Terrence so pack up your broken tools put them in a bag and F-OFF!Justin Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 8:56 PM
@Terrence posting here, NO, we have no experts at all in the utterly failed, rotten labor party/slime greens/so called turncoats heading up our national government of abject proven incompetence, wanton waste of our taxpayer resources and in its daily actions and inactions it is nothing but a damned sickening failure!Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 8:44 PM
Huh, what is this Greiner joker doing making recommendations to O'Farrell about a future airport. This Greiner joker is the same boofhead who,As Premier NSW set up the corruption watchdog here only to find himself bitten on the arse by the ICAC deliberations. Now some 20 odd years later we have him as heir extraordinaire for defining policy and planning. Just pick up your schoolbag Greiner and f off! You are yesterday's man,son!Jonathon L Benson Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 8:34 PM
Why on earth did Barry O'Farrell hire that worn out backward old git Nick Greiner for?? Surely the Liberal government, over a nice lunch, can simply work it out for themselves, thats what they get paid handsomely for!! People have had a complete skinful of dopey politicians just flick-passing things to other stupid imbeciles. Furthermore, along with all the other "independent" consultants on the payroll, obedient IPART should be abolished too, get the message Barry, stop lazily wasting money and do the damned easy job yourselves??WHACKO BARRY Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 6:21 PM
No. Not needed here. By the way, this Nick Greiner fellow - why is he heading up this project obo the O'Farrell Liberal government? It is in mind that this Greiner character was so called Premier of NSW some 20 years ago (Note his grey receding hair now) and he was mentioned in despatches by ICAC and booted! why is this boofhead heading up a govt dept called Infrastructure NSW when he stuffed up a motza and was gonged over corruption I understand. Dear oh bloody well dear!!!Jonathon L Benson Friday 12 October, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Sydney Airport in under utilised it sits idle for 8 hours every day from 10pm till 6am.
Heathrow airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
JFK airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
Berlin airport is open from 5:30am till 11:30pm 2 hours more than Sydney.
Bangkok is 24/7/365.
Get with the times Sydney!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 12 October, 2012 - 7:52 PM