- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Does Western Sydney want an airport?
Does Western Sydney want an airport? The Chairman of Infrastructure NSW, Nick Greiner, has renewed his call for a second airport at Badgery's Creek, arguing that people in Western Sydney would support it because of the extra jobs it would create.
"The average person in Western Sydney, I think, rationally ought to be overwhelmingly in favour of an airport at Badgerys Creek", Nick Greiner said.
The Two Murrays spoke to Alison McLaren, President of the Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils about the issue.
Terrence son, another airport in the Sydney basin will not happen son. The only way it will happen is IF we get a similar failed useless damned State government here in NSW with boofheads, rorters, liars and cheats similar to the Jul-liar Eileen Gillard labor/slimegreens/turncoat government. But it won't happen Terrence so pack up your broken tools put them in a bag and F-OFF!Justin Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 8:56 PM
@Terrence posting here, NO, we have no experts at all in the utterly failed, rotten labor party/slime greens/so called turncoats heading up our national government of abject proven incompetence, wanton waste of our taxpayer resources and in its daily actions and inactions it is nothing but a damned sickening failure!Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 8:44 PM
Huh, what is this Greiner joker doing making recommendations to O'Farrell about a future airport. This Greiner joker is the same boofhead who,As Premier NSW set up the corruption watchdog here only to find himself bitten on the arse by the ICAC deliberations. Now some 20 odd years later we have him as heir extraordinaire for defining policy and planning. Just pick up your schoolbag Greiner and f off! You are yesterday's man,son!Jonathon L Benson Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 8:34 PM
Why on earth did Barry O'Farrell hire that worn out backward old git Nick Greiner for?? Surely the Liberal government, over a nice lunch, can simply work it out for themselves, thats what they get paid handsomely for!! People have had a complete skinful of dopey politicians just flick-passing things to other stupid imbeciles. Furthermore, along with all the other "independent" consultants on the payroll, obedient IPART should be abolished too, get the message Barry, stop lazily wasting money and do the damned easy job yourselves??WHACKO BARRY Saturday 13 October, 2012 - 6:21 PM
No. Not needed here. By the way, this Nick Greiner fellow - why is he heading up this project obo the O'Farrell Liberal government? It is in mind that this Greiner character was so called Premier of NSW some 20 years ago (Note his grey receding hair now) and he was mentioned in despatches by ICAC and booted! why is this boofhead heading up a govt dept called Infrastructure NSW when he stuffed up a motza and was gonged over corruption I understand. Dear oh bloody well dear!!!Jonathon L Benson Friday 12 October, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Sydney Airport in under utilised it sits idle for 8 hours every day from 10pm till 6am.
Heathrow airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
JFK airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round.
Berlin airport is open from 5:30am till 11:30pm 2 hours more than Sydney.
Bangkok is 24/7/365.
Get with the times Sydney!Bikinis not Burkas Friday 12 October, 2012 - 7:52 PM