- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
- Craig on Call on Labor elders to fix the party I keep hearing Labor politicians say "they have a great story to tell" well were is it? The destruction of this country at ... more
- CARMEN on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Keith.....Although your suggestion sounds very reasonable to me, I would say that we'd have "buckley's chance" of our ... more
- paulo on Tensions growing in the Middle East Carmen most people who come to Aus , come to get away from violence or to get a better economy.The Aussie govt must screen ... more
- paulo on Why are Catholic schools booming? ABORTION TRUTH praises catholic schools teaching on non use of condoms which just dooms millions to getting AIDS and other ... more
- Commerce American Style on NSW Budget: infrastructure spending First they send American multinational companies to crush the small to medium Australian companies. That reduces competition ... more
- James W on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Did the right put the ages back up again Cleangirl? more
- Coasty on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Trying to get the Labor elders to help isn't a bad idea, but it wont work. There are two types of politicians. Ones that do ... more
- Coasty on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Apologies? What apologies? It's the same speech every time, on the same media stations, at the same time, for the same ... more
Drug syndicates exploit our security
Criminals are exploiting flaws in our border security system to learn if containers holding their illicit drugs and contraband are being searched. David Oldfield asks if any Boarder Security Officials have yet been sacked.
An independent inquiry into Australia's customs and border protection is urgently needed, according to the Federal Opposition.
It's been revealed 15 employees have been suspended or stood down since 2010 for misconduct or corruption allegations within Customs.
It follows the discovery of a gun-smuggling syndicate in Sydney working under the noses of Australian officials.
Shadow Justice Minister Michael Keenan says former AFP Commissioner Mick Keelty should be recruited to examine the service.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Yes over in the Philippines the people have spoken, dumping ex-president Gloria Arroyo who is now under house arrest awaiting trial. A Royal Commission is obviously needed here, after the coming federal election. This corrupted lying, deceiving Labor government simply cannot just walk away like nothing has happened and then collect unwarranted, substantial lifetime parliamentary pensions etc.Melissa Friday 30 March, 2012 - 1:08 PM
Bob, I think the best shot when Prime minister Browneye and his executive assistant Jul-liar and their comrades, turncoats et al are booted at the next election, would be for the Liberal coalition real Government to hold a Royal Commission into this pack of no hopers. The utterly rotten,useless, insipid, disgusting,
rorting labor party/greens party will never ever form government here again for 25 years or more. The rotten liars and incompetent rorters that they are.Justin J Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 7:18 PM
We need one big inquiry into this disgustingly anti-Australia, habitually lying, traitorous slime greens Gillard Labor menace. Who keep falsely telling us that the poison that they are feeding us: "is the right thing to do"!! The very angry majority are demanding an election now and the loyal silent Labor Governor General Quentin Bryce does not care!
Tony Abbott; A Royal Commission is absolutely essential to expose the full corrupted truth of this very evil Labor government. Subsequent to the coming federal election, all outgoing Labor parliamentary pensions must be frozen!BOB E. Thursday 29 March, 2012 - 12:36 PM