- 2UE FRN Calendar
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- PM keen to stop Toyota closure?
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
Ed Husic: pay rise donated to charity
Labor Federal MP for Chifley, Ed Husic, tells 2UE's Stuart Bocking why he is donating his $5,500 pay increase to a charity in local electorate called Food Within. Should all our MPs donate their pay rise?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Ed Husic is someone to keep an eye on in the future. He is leadership material. In the last election the Lieberal/National goons tried to influence the vote by telling voters he is a Muslim but good Aussie folks did not buy into that. The stunt backfired on the lazy Lieberal mob who don't have the courage nor the brains to fight fair. Ed Husic is an intelligent and compassionate person. Bishop, Morrison, Hockey and Rob should pay half their salary to charity and Abbott should give up all of it as he is not doing much anyway to earn his pay.Peter Monday 9 July, 2012 - 5:40 PM
What a typical sanctimonious arrogant Labor stunt. Proving that Ed Husic is a dopey, shouting glory seeker, very overpaid and under worked seeking a few lousy votes. Wrongly elected!! Ed Husic inappropriately voted for Labor's fraudulent carbon tax. He should give his undeserved pay to the poor people in his Blacktown electorate. People who are praying for Labor's absurd "global warming" are now at home freezing cold unable to pay for their electricity because of Labor stunt man MP Ed Husic. Is Labor MP Ed Husic related to moronic, waste of space Craig Emerson or Rob Oakshott??CAPT. EMAD IV Monday 9 July, 2012 - 1:12 PM