- Nth Sydney Council to be wound up?
- PM hasn't made the case for war?
- John & Garry on new MH370 theory
- Sydney's rising horror road accidents
- Safety cameras need a re-think?
- Jamie Soward on tight Panthers win
- MH370: Pilot crashed ghost plane?
- The Whisper: Counterfeit $50 notes
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Ed Husic: pay rise donated to charity
Labor Federal MP for Chifley, Ed Husic, tells 2UE's Stuart Bocking why he is donating his $5,500 pay increase to a charity in local electorate called Food Within. Should all our MPs donate their pay rise?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Ed Husic is someone to keep an eye on in the future. He is leadership material. In the last election the Lieberal/National goons tried to influence the vote by telling voters he is a Muslim but good Aussie folks did not buy into that. The stunt backfired on the lazy Lieberal mob who don't have the courage nor the brains to fight fair. Ed Husic is an intelligent and compassionate person. Bishop, Morrison, Hockey and Rob should pay half their salary to charity and Abbott should give up all of it as he is not doing much anyway to earn his pay.Peter Monday 9 July, 2012 - 5:40 PM
What a typical sanctimonious arrogant Labor stunt. Proving that Ed Husic is a dopey, shouting glory seeker, very overpaid and under worked seeking a few lousy votes. Wrongly elected!! Ed Husic inappropriately voted for Labor's fraudulent carbon tax. He should give his undeserved pay to the poor people in his Blacktown electorate. People who are praying for Labor's absurd "global warming" are now at home freezing cold unable to pay for their electricity because of Labor stunt man MP Ed Husic. Is Labor MP Ed Husic related to moronic, waste of space Craig Emerson or Rob Oakshott??CAPT. EMAD IV Monday 9 July, 2012 - 1:12 PM