- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylights savings?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Savings?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- Sydney Good Food Month begins
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
Elderly turning to crime to survive?
The Two Murrays reveal there has been a 28 per cent increase in the number of elderly people that are being convicted of an offence. Are they shoplifting because of the skyrocketing cost of living in Sydney?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Enrolments at inner-Sydney primary schools are skyrocketing, as families move closer to the CBD. Stuart Bocking looks at the changes in enrolments and which schools have become the best performers.
The Carbon Tax has now been implemented and we all have no choice but to pay the tax, despite the fact we are not using any less power. Jason Morrison looks at the rise in prices having a gradual effect on us.
@Robert; Sadly for Australia, disgustingly evil Labor know very well that about 50% of voters, being only trendy new-age ignoramuses, the old and stupid with the young and stupid will always continue to vote for Labor no matter how bad things are, just like in bankrupt Greece and like in "green shoots" America with those stupid socialist Obama voters. These voters are the very first to squeal loudly like baby pigs when the ugly consequences of Labor's failures come to pass. This is why dirty cocky Labor are so damned arrogant and do not care less, knowing well they have a very big chance to be re-elected, regardless!! Thus shifty Labor are turning the Tony Abbott hate campaign into daily sport with an applauding media! Should there be an elected Liberal government, Tony Abbott must abolish compulsory voting to eliminate a lot of these stupid ignorant idiots who then would never vote again and not be fined!Harold Monday 8 October, 2012 - 6:13 PM
Well most of the elderly are those who voted labour so its their own fault really.Robert Monday 8 October, 2012 - 3:32 PM