- James Tiger - Lego Ninjago
- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Election year begins with spin?
The election year appears to have begun already in earnest with political spin hitting the news. Tim Webster looks at the year just passed with politicians playing gutter games and calls for focus on the real issues.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
James W/Terrence, I think you should consider the following: Firstly, "mick" and I are not one and the same person. I am me, he is him - like it or lump it. Secondly, your reference to a portion of human anatomy as an interpretation of my mis-spelling of the word "nonsensical" I believe speaks more about the moral standards currently applying throughout Labor's heirarchy and in particular, their "Spin Dept." Thirdly, I note neither of you have denied you are the one individual. Fourthly, I (and I believe also "mick") are simply voicing similar concerns to those that many of the normal Australian voters have. They relate to: Misleading Statements, Tricks, Incompetence, Policies not in Australia's best Interests, Unethical conduct. I am sure you could add to this list.David T. Monday 21 January, 2013 - 5:54 PM
@James W, I reckon this David T. and mick are the same person. Look at their language and sentence structures and you will note remarkable similarities. Also, both take as much liberty with the english language as they do with the truth. Some examples: 'nonsensicle' as though it needs to rhyme with 'testicle'; and what about 'communistist'? And then "he just another labour hater of Australia"; is he talking about himself?Terrence Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
David T, heed mick's advice, I am very powerful, I am about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people.James W Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 3:49 PM
Well James, I guess that while you're making nonsensicle posts like that, you are maintaining the standards of your employer.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:54 AM
Yeah, he's very powerful like that, David T.James W Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 5:49 PM
You are correct David T this james W and Terrence are the same person. He does the same deception in other venues. He is about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people, he just another labor hater of Australia and Australians.
Take a look at what Conroy and Roxon are cooking up to stymie political discussion in Australia 2ue should do a story on this. Labor the communistist are shutting down freedom of speech.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:53 AM