- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Election year begins with spin?
The election year appears to have begun already in earnest with political spin hitting the news. Tim Webster looks at the year just passed with politicians playing gutter games and calls for focus on the real issues.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
James W/Terrence, I think you should consider the following: Firstly, "mick" and I are not one and the same person. I am me, he is him - like it or lump it. Secondly, your reference to a portion of human anatomy as an interpretation of my mis-spelling of the word "nonsensical" I believe speaks more about the moral standards currently applying throughout Labor's heirarchy and in particular, their "Spin Dept." Thirdly, I note neither of you have denied you are the one individual. Fourthly, I (and I believe also "mick") are simply voicing similar concerns to those that many of the normal Australian voters have. They relate to: Misleading Statements, Tricks, Incompetence, Policies not in Australia's best Interests, Unethical conduct. I am sure you could add to this list.David T. Monday 21 January, 2013 - 5:54 PM
@James W, I reckon this David T. and mick are the same person. Look at their language and sentence structures and you will note remarkable similarities. Also, both take as much liberty with the english language as they do with the truth. Some examples: 'nonsensicle' as though it needs to rhyme with 'testicle'; and what about 'communistist'? And then "he just another labour hater of Australia"; is he talking about himself?Terrence Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
David T, heed mick's advice, I am very powerful, I am about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people.James W Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 3:49 PM
Well James, I guess that while you're making nonsensicle posts like that, you are maintaining the standards of your employer.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:54 AM
Yeah, he's very powerful like that, David T.James W Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 5:49 PM
You are correct David T this james W and Terrence are the same person. He does the same deception in other venues. He is about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people, he just another labor hater of Australia and Australians.
Take a look at what Conroy and Roxon are cooking up to stymie political discussion in Australia 2ue should do a story on this. Labor the communistist are shutting down freedom of speech.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:53 AM