- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Election year begins with spin?
The election year appears to have begun already in earnest with political spin hitting the news. Tim Webster looks at the year just passed with politicians playing gutter games and calls for focus on the real issues.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
James W/Terrence, I think you should consider the following: Firstly, "mick" and I are not one and the same person. I am me, he is him - like it or lump it. Secondly, your reference to a portion of human anatomy as an interpretation of my mis-spelling of the word "nonsensical" I believe speaks more about the moral standards currently applying throughout Labor's heirarchy and in particular, their "Spin Dept." Thirdly, I note neither of you have denied you are the one individual. Fourthly, I (and I believe also "mick") are simply voicing similar concerns to those that many of the normal Australian voters have. They relate to: Misleading Statements, Tricks, Incompetence, Policies not in Australia's best Interests, Unethical conduct. I am sure you could add to this list.David T. Monday 21 January, 2013 - 5:54 PM
@James W, I reckon this David T. and mick are the same person. Look at their language and sentence structures and you will note remarkable similarities. Also, both take as much liberty with the english language as they do with the truth. Some examples: 'nonsensicle' as though it needs to rhyme with 'testicle'; and what about 'communistist'? And then "he just another labour hater of Australia"; is he talking about himself?Terrence Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
David T, heed mick's advice, I am very powerful, I am about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people.James W Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 3:49 PM
Well James, I guess that while you're making nonsensicle posts like that, you are maintaining the standards of your employer.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:54 AM
Yeah, he's very powerful like that, David T.James W Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 5:49 PM
You are correct David T this james W and Terrence are the same person. He does the same deception in other venues. He is about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people, he just another labor hater of Australia and Australians.
Take a look at what Conroy and Roxon are cooking up to stymie political discussion in Australia 2ue should do a story on this. Labor the communistist are shutting down freedom of speech.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:53 AM