- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Election year begins with spin?
The election year appears to have begun already in earnest with political spin hitting the news. Tim Webster looks at the year just passed with politicians playing gutter games and calls for focus on the real issues.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
When you purchase a ticket to a major concert, you're paying for more than the artist whose music you've come to hear. John Stanley with music writer Bernard Zuel on who gets what from a standard $150 ticket.
Police are hunting for six-young men who broke into half-a-dozen homes in Auburn late last year and attacked residents with axes and machetes. John Stanley on the local gang that is terrorizing sleeping residents.
James W/Terrence, I think you should consider the following: Firstly, "mick" and I are not one and the same person. I am me, he is him - like it or lump it. Secondly, your reference to a portion of human anatomy as an interpretation of my mis-spelling of the word "nonsensical" I believe speaks more about the moral standards currently applying throughout Labor's heirarchy and in particular, their "Spin Dept." Thirdly, I note neither of you have denied you are the one individual. Fourthly, I (and I believe also "mick") are simply voicing similar concerns to those that many of the normal Australian voters have. They relate to: Misleading Statements, Tricks, Incompetence, Policies not in Australia's best Interests, Unethical conduct. I am sure you could add to this list.David T. Monday 21 January, 2013 - 5:54 PM
@James W, I reckon this David T. and mick are the same person. Look at their language and sentence structures and you will note remarkable similarities. Also, both take as much liberty with the english language as they do with the truth. Some examples: 'nonsensicle' as though it needs to rhyme with 'testicle'; and what about 'communistist'? And then "he just another labour hater of Australia"; is he talking about himself?Terrence Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:25 PM
David T, heed mick's advice, I am very powerful, I am about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people.James W Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 3:49 PM
Well James, I guess that while you're making nonsensicle posts like that, you are maintaining the standards of your employer.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 9:54 AM
Yeah, he's very powerful like that, David T.James W Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 5:49 PM
You are correct David T this james W and Terrence are the same person. He does the same deception in other venues. He is about skewing views and deflecting good discussion between people, he just another labor hater of Australia and Australians.
Take a look at what Conroy and Roxon are cooking up to stymie political discussion in Australia 2ue should do a story on this. Labor the communistist are shutting down freedom of speech.mick Tuesday 15 January, 2013 - 8:53 AM