- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate
- Recycling everyday food scraps
- Joe Hockey's spat at red tape
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
- Paul on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? Yes it does bug me when people throw their cigarette butts, thats why I've videoed these idiots to embarrass them on ... more
- Cleangirl on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? or Cyclists running red lights, cars not using blinkers, people eating on the train, allowing dogs on ovals, dogs in school ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? I have on occasions got out of my car picked up the lit butt and tossed it onto their back seat and once I dropped it into ... more
Elizabeth Taylor tops rich dead list
Elizabeth Taylor's estate auction has helped propel the late actress past pal Michael Jackson as this year's top-earning dead celebrity.
The movie dame's estate bosses raked in $210 million US in the past year to knock Jackson from number one on Forbes' annual list.
Taylor's estate worth was swelled by last December's Christie's auction where the movie legend's jewellery, costumes and art work brought in over $180 million.
The King of Pop comes in second with $145 million and Elvis Presley's $55 million puts him third.
Peanuts creator Charles Schultz and reggae legend Bob Marley round out the top five.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The long awaited, forth studio album Child Of The Universe from our favourite songstress Delta Goodrem is released this week. Stuart Bocking catches up to discuss her recent successes and the new album.
Remember the days when having an office romance was simply off limits? Office flings are good for morale, until it goes badly is the latest findings from Gen Y and Jason Morrison reveals it still is taboo these days.