- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
Elizabeth Taylor tops rich dead list
Elizabeth Taylor's estate auction has helped propel the late actress past pal Michael Jackson as this year's top-earning dead celebrity.
The movie dame's estate bosses raked in $210 million US in the past year to knock Jackson from number one on Forbes' annual list.
Taylor's estate worth was swelled by last December's Christie's auction where the movie legend's jewellery, costumes and art work brought in over $180 million.
The King of Pop comes in second with $145 million and Elvis Presley's $55 million puts him third.
Peanuts creator Charles Schultz and reggae legend Bob Marley round out the top five.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The long awaited, forth studio album Child Of The Universe from our favourite songstress Delta Goodrem is released this week. Stuart Bocking catches up to discuss her recent successes and the new album.
Remember the days when having an office romance was simply off limits? Office flings are good for morale, until it goes badly is the latest findings from Gen Y and Jason Morrison reveals it still is taboo these days.