- 2UE FRN Calendar
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- PM keen to stop Toyota closure?
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
Embracing Child Failure
After years of avoiding the word Failure has the time come to be honest about how well our children are doing at school? Child psychologist Sandra Ray joins Murray and Tracey to explain why we need the F word.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
So, no adult answer then Johannes? Jura says there are alternate positions to the 2 you appear to subscribe too (a winner and the losers). I'd be interested in an adult answer if you have one.James W Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 9:53 AM
Poor James W, you are the negativity our school system embracesJohannes Wednesday 25 July, 2012 - 7:15 AM
You would never understand Johannes James W for you have always been a loser a joe lunchbox in the group hiding behind peer pressure as a replacement for a suitable thought out understanding which is way beyond your normal ability. JamesW I have told you often you are an empty nowhere man.mick Tuesday 24 July, 2012 - 5:37 PM
Johannes, has Jura summed your thoughts up correctly?James W Tuesday 24 July, 2012 - 1:53 PM
@James W; they are not "losers" son. But rather first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth etc. Everyone can FAIL just look at all the Labor failures, especially failed "hyperbol" Juliar Gillard and Kevin Krudd, thus we are the "losers" too. Failed James W's unsophisticated opinions indicate that he is a failed big Labor "loser".Jura Tuesday 24 July, 2012 - 12:42 PM
The bullying green NSW Public Schooling system has long failed?? Somehow?? Unbelievably after 12 years schooling there are so many dumbed down school leavers with very poor literacy and numeracy issues with them for the rest of their life.Sharnie Tuesday 24 July, 2012 - 11:51 AM