- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply
- The Stir: Alien or a deformed child?
- Sydney rail timetable changes ahead
- Help 'Save Our Sons'
- 2UE at Matthew Pearce Public School
- Lee Kernaghan: Flying with the King
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
- Egon on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Don't worry the tears she is showing are only crocodile tears and are part of the ceremony more
- Keith A Tudor on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Another well performed deceitful act Jul-liar Eileen Gillard. And don't feel any sympathy for yourself you damned fool ... more
- jim on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates GILLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!The two are incompatable more
- Franco on Palmer party: is he really serious? Morrison is worried Palmer may eat into Abutt's big business support base. more
Emergency waiting time failure
A lack of beds is being blamed for almost half of metropolitan hospitals failing to meet national targets.
The National Health Perfomance Authority has found hundreds of ER patients aren't being treated within the recommended timeframe, with seven of the worst 10 offenders in New South Wales.
Steve Hambleton from the Medical Association has told Stuart Bocking there's no quick fix to the problem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The state government is confident our public hospitals will lift their game, as new figures show many are failing to meet national targets.
Seven of Australia's worst perfomers are in New South Wales, including at Liverpool, where only 36 per-cent of emergency patiets are seen to within four hours.
Health Minister Jillian Skinner says work is underway to identify and fix the problems.
Tanya Plibersek, Federal Health Minister, speaks with John Stanley and Kath Robinson on the release of the National Health Performance Authority, Hospital Performance and the time patients spent in emergency departments in 2011-12.
New South Wales Health Minister Jillian Skinner speaks with 2UE's Tim Webster and Tracey Spicer and says other states have had a head start on meeting emergency department targets.
Sydney trams set to make a comeback as Premier Barry O'Farrell announces his final transport plans. The blueprint will also reaffirm a second rail crossing of Sydney Harbour and the NW rail link.
The question What Is Permeate was one of Australia's most Googled inquiries this year. But it was the Korean pop act Psy's Gangnam Style that was the nation's highest-trending search term on Google.
@Hi there Terrence, with firm reason intelligent Australians are not interested in lying misfits Labor who are seriously mismanaging Australia. This is called common sense mate. Therefore the only viable and hopeful choice they have is Liberal. Clearly rusted on rabid Labor voters are a dead loss and counter productive to Australia's best interests. Sabotaging Labor are obviously finished and will not let go of their power trip, till they rightly get kicked out on their very last day! There really must be a Royal Commission to delve right into corrupt Labor who evidently hate Australia with a deep rooted vengeance. These dirty white anting Labor cockroaches need to be flushed out with appropriate subsequent action.Alicia Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:01 PM
With all the money we are sending off shore in foreign aid it would be either cheaper or easier to catch a plane and go to say the Philippines or Indonesia.
Just go where our money goes!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 12:15 PM
@Justin J. Look around mate it isnt hard to see we are already living in a third world country.Robert Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:15 AM
You are right Justin this is just and outright manipulation of Labor trying to weaken and bring into dispute the credentials of the Electrol commision should resist this legislation on the grounds that it would pollute the electoral roles something the Electrol Commision should avoid as part of thier charter. Coalition voters should go to various polling booths and make sure that no one else has voted on thier behalf and if so then bring it to the intention of the scrutineers.Ivan Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:13 AM
Thats no different to fifteen years ago. Boy the state labour government really screwed things up.Robert Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Well finally Lieberal stooges have come to realise that this govt is not going away before the election. Until now they have all been dreaming that the govt will fall any day; which is why all their efforts and time were spent on personal attacks, abuses, and lies, lies and lies. Now that these have spectacularly collapsed, they realise there is no escape from an election. But Phony has not prepared any policies yet. The only thing he is trying to pass off as polices is a collection of some low quality speeches he gave at various times. There are no policies, only dreams and lies. Also, now he has to defend himself and his bunch of incompetents about their involvement in trying to bring down a govt through the Slipper conspiracy - another one that backfired spectacularly. In the meantime, Australia is proving to the world what a sound economy we have and we are getting accolades for that from all over the world. The only people who donâ??t like it are the Lieberal stooges.Terrence Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 7:35 AM