- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Emergency waiting time failure
A lack of beds is being blamed for almost half of metropolitan hospitals failing to meet national targets.
The National Health Perfomance Authority has found hundreds of ER patients aren't being treated within the recommended timeframe, with seven of the worst 10 offenders in New South Wales.
Steve Hambleton from the Medical Association has told Stuart Bocking there's no quick fix to the problem.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The state government is confident our public hospitals will lift their game, as new figures show many are failing to meet national targets.
Seven of Australia's worst perfomers are in New South Wales, including at Liverpool, where only 36 per-cent of emergency patiets are seen to within four hours.
Health Minister Jillian Skinner says work is underway to identify and fix the problems.
Tanya Plibersek, Federal Health Minister, speaks with John Stanley and Kath Robinson on the release of the National Health Performance Authority, Hospital Performance and the time patients spent in emergency departments in 2011-12.
New South Wales Health Minister Jillian Skinner speaks with 2UE's Tim Webster and Tracey Spicer and says other states have had a head start on meeting emergency department targets.
Sydney trams set to make a comeback as Premier Barry O'Farrell announces his final transport plans. The blueprint will also reaffirm a second rail crossing of Sydney Harbour and the NW rail link.
The question What Is Permeate was one of Australia's most Googled inquiries this year. But it was the Korean pop act Psy's Gangnam Style that was the nation's highest-trending search term on Google.
@Hi there Terrence, with firm reason intelligent Australians are not interested in lying misfits Labor who are seriously mismanaging Australia. This is called common sense mate. Therefore the only viable and hopeful choice they have is Liberal. Clearly rusted on rabid Labor voters are a dead loss and counter productive to Australia's best interests. Sabotaging Labor are obviously finished and will not let go of their power trip, till they rightly get kicked out on their very last day! There really must be a Royal Commission to delve right into corrupt Labor who evidently hate Australia with a deep rooted vengeance. These dirty white anting Labor cockroaches need to be flushed out with appropriate subsequent action.Alicia Monday 17 December, 2012 - 7:01 PM
With all the money we are sending off shore in foreign aid it would be either cheaper or easier to catch a plane and go to say the Philippines or Indonesia.
Just go where our money goes!Peter Monday 17 December, 2012 - 12:15 PM
@Justin J. Look around mate it isnt hard to see we are already living in a third world country.Robert Monday 17 December, 2012 - 11:15 AM
You are right Justin this is just and outright manipulation of Labor trying to weaken and bring into dispute the credentials of the Electrol commision should resist this legislation on the grounds that it would pollute the electoral roles something the Electrol Commision should avoid as part of thier charter. Coalition voters should go to various polling booths and make sure that no one else has voted on thier behalf and if so then bring it to the intention of the scrutineers.Ivan Monday 17 December, 2012 - 10:13 AM
Thats no different to fifteen years ago. Boy the state labour government really screwed things up.Robert Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 11:27 AM
Well finally Lieberal stooges have come to realise that this govt is not going away before the election. Until now they have all been dreaming that the govt will fall any day; which is why all their efforts and time were spent on personal attacks, abuses, and lies, lies and lies. Now that these have spectacularly collapsed, they realise there is no escape from an election. But Phony has not prepared any policies yet. The only thing he is trying to pass off as polices is a collection of some low quality speeches he gave at various times. There are no policies, only dreams and lies. Also, now he has to defend himself and his bunch of incompetents about their involvement in trying to bring down a govt through the Slipper conspiracy - another one that backfired spectacularly. In the meantime, Australia is proving to the world what a sound economy we have and we are getting accolades for that from all over the world. The only people who donâ??t like it are the Lieberal stooges.Terrence Sunday 16 December, 2012 - 7:35 AM