- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- SBS want more commercials?
- Shark nets best way to keep safe?
- Jenny Queen at the Children's Hospital
- Photos: 2UE Live at the Children's Hospital Westmead
- Christine Anu Island Christmas
- Your donation investment in the kids
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
- Maurice on Turn back the (Russian) boats Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's? more
- Craig on Russian warships headed our way! Don't worry comrades, our undermanned, under gunned and underfunded navy will do us proud. more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats Did they say they wanted to dock? They are in international waters and are not breaking any "rules". The US Government has ... more
End the personal attacks in politics?
Nicola Roxon says Opposition Leader Tony Abbott is still "fair game" despite his protests about the government's personal attacks against him. Jason Morrison on an end to the personal attacks in politics.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
What a rancid situation we have in federal politics. John Stanley on why we are not being served from all sides of the political spectrum. Where is Labor's policy plan for you, and the alternative under Tony Abbott?
Has Facebook changed the way our youth communicate to the extend it has created a generation filled of narcissism? George & Paul look at the addiction to social media and the way it is changing our society.
You cant do that. Whats labour going to do without their personal attacks?Robert Monday 8 October, 2012 - 3:31 PM
Desperate! Labor's horrible concerted and relentless hate campaign on Christian values Liberal-Tony Abbott is unprecedented in Australia with lying Atheists Labor being a living nightmare for all true Australians! Especially given that Labor are such terrible proud liars on every front and simply cannot ever be believed or trusted. Obviously Labor are constantly doing very serious damage to Australia. With 5 years of horrendous Labor, sadly Australia has reached the point of no return!! Bottom line-Corrupt Labor are most likely guilty of treason etc, etc and must be investigated under a broad scale Royal Commission to which the Liberal Party need to flag right now!?ANON Monday 8 October, 2012 - 12:51 PM