- Working until age 70 unrealistic?
- Medical cannabis trials for NSW
- End credits for At The Movies
- Judging a magazine by its cover?
- Time to consider our independence?
- Sydney's new rapid transit trains
- Art Gallery of NSW sacks volunteers
- Sydney on steroids as CBD grows
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Facing down the Bali bombers
An Australian Bali bombing victim has broken down after coming face to face with one of the masterminds behind the 2002 terrorist attacks.
After a ten year wait Andrew Csabi met with Nasir Abbas and despite all the odds, shook his hand and hugged him.
The emotional embrace has been captured by Channel Seven on the Sunday program with Csabi telling Abbas he pities him but doesn't hate him.
Paul Murray speaks with Bali Bomb Survivor Max Murphy about his emotions and his thoughts as we approach the 10th anniversary.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Two Murrays reveal there has been a 28 per cent increase in the number of elderly people that are being convicted of an offence. Are they shoplifting because of the skyrocketing cost of living in Sydney?
Enrolments at inner-Sydney primary schools are skyrocketing, as families move closer to the CBD. Stuart Bocking looks at the changes in enrolments and which schools have become the best performers.
Peter, couldn't agree more with you except the term islamic terrorist is a contradiction. Either you are islamic or you are a terrorist, cant be both.
live in peace.Yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 8:19 PM
Like most Islamic terrorists they target women, children and anybody that just happens to be in the wrong place. They are gutless, mindless pieces of pig filth and wouldn't stand a chance in a face to face situation.
Let them come out from their cowardly holes and stand up face to face with some real men and see how they come out!Peter Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 4:09 PM
I am still wondering how a human can manage to have such lack of sense and purpose.
Your comments deserve to be ignored but i have a feeling that somewhere within you is some sanity and decency that may ponder you to think and save yourself from chronic ignorance and hate.
The world population is approx 7 billion. Muslim population is about 2 billion. 5 billion are as per all reports are alive, fine and kicking.
That leaves 2 billion Muslims who may or not practice Islam, the most obvious conclusion seeing the way they are been humiliated and killed would suggest they are miles away from Islam.
Islam means total submission to goodness and there is no greater goodness than our creator.
Islam is not only a religion of peace but a complete system of justice, equality, tolerance, logic, science,patience and everything that leads to the great potential of a human and eternal success.
live in peace and remove yourself from ignorance and hate.yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 12:15 PM
What was that, Islam is a religion of peace,of cause it is when all those that do not follow Islam are dead!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 6:07 PM