- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Facing down the Bali bombers
An Australian Bali bombing victim has broken down after coming face to face with one of the masterminds behind the 2002 terrorist attacks.
After a ten year wait Andrew Csabi met with Nasir Abbas and despite all the odds, shook his hand and hugged him.
The emotional embrace has been captured by Channel Seven on the Sunday program with Csabi telling Abbas he pities him but doesn't hate him.
Paul Murray speaks with Bali Bomb Survivor Max Murphy about his emotions and his thoughts as we approach the 10th anniversary.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Two Murrays reveal there has been a 28 per cent increase in the number of elderly people that are being convicted of an offence. Are they shoplifting because of the skyrocketing cost of living in Sydney?
Enrolments at inner-Sydney primary schools are skyrocketing, as families move closer to the CBD. Stuart Bocking looks at the changes in enrolments and which schools have become the best performers.
Peter, couldn't agree more with you except the term islamic terrorist is a contradiction. Either you are islamic or you are a terrorist, cant be both.
live in peace.Yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 8:19 PM
Like most Islamic terrorists they target women, children and anybody that just happens to be in the wrong place. They are gutless, mindless pieces of pig filth and wouldn't stand a chance in a face to face situation.
Let them come out from their cowardly holes and stand up face to face with some real men and see how they come out!Peter Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 4:09 PM
I am still wondering how a human can manage to have such lack of sense and purpose.
Your comments deserve to be ignored but i have a feeling that somewhere within you is some sanity and decency that may ponder you to think and save yourself from chronic ignorance and hate.
The world population is approx 7 billion. Muslim population is about 2 billion. 5 billion are as per all reports are alive, fine and kicking.
That leaves 2 billion Muslims who may or not practice Islam, the most obvious conclusion seeing the way they are been humiliated and killed would suggest they are miles away from Islam.
Islam means total submission to goodness and there is no greater goodness than our creator.
Islam is not only a religion of peace but a complete system of justice, equality, tolerance, logic, science,patience and everything that leads to the great potential of a human and eternal success.
live in peace and remove yourself from ignorance and hate.yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 12:15 PM
What was that, Islam is a religion of peace,of cause it is when all those that do not follow Islam are dead!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 6:07 PM