- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Facing down the Bali bombers
An Australian Bali bombing victim has broken down after coming face to face with one of the masterminds behind the 2002 terrorist attacks.
After a ten year wait Andrew Csabi met with Nasir Abbas and despite all the odds, shook his hand and hugged him.
The emotional embrace has been captured by Channel Seven on the Sunday program with Csabi telling Abbas he pities him but doesn't hate him.
Paul Murray speaks with Bali Bomb Survivor Max Murphy about his emotions and his thoughts as we approach the 10th anniversary.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Two Murrays reveal there has been a 28 per cent increase in the number of elderly people that are being convicted of an offence. Are they shoplifting because of the skyrocketing cost of living in Sydney?
Enrolments at inner-Sydney primary schools are skyrocketing, as families move closer to the CBD. Stuart Bocking looks at the changes in enrolments and which schools have become the best performers.
Peter, couldn't agree more with you except the term islamic terrorist is a contradiction. Either you are islamic or you are a terrorist, cant be both.
live in peace.Yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 8:19 PM
Like most Islamic terrorists they target women, children and anybody that just happens to be in the wrong place. They are gutless, mindless pieces of pig filth and wouldn't stand a chance in a face to face situation.
Let them come out from their cowardly holes and stand up face to face with some real men and see how they come out!Peter Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 4:09 PM
I am still wondering how a human can manage to have such lack of sense and purpose.
Your comments deserve to be ignored but i have a feeling that somewhere within you is some sanity and decency that may ponder you to think and save yourself from chronic ignorance and hate.
The world population is approx 7 billion. Muslim population is about 2 billion. 5 billion are as per all reports are alive, fine and kicking.
That leaves 2 billion Muslims who may or not practice Islam, the most obvious conclusion seeing the way they are been humiliated and killed would suggest they are miles away from Islam.
Islam means total submission to goodness and there is no greater goodness than our creator.
Islam is not only a religion of peace but a complete system of justice, equality, tolerance, logic, science,patience and everything that leads to the great potential of a human and eternal success.
live in peace and remove yourself from ignorance and hate.yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 12:15 PM
What was that, Islam is a religion of peace,of cause it is when all those that do not follow Islam are dead!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 6:07 PM