- Mandela: lessons we can all learn
- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
Facing down the Bali bombers
An Australian Bali bombing victim has broken down after coming face to face with one of the masterminds behind the 2002 terrorist attacks.
After a ten year wait Andrew Csabi met with Nasir Abbas and despite all the odds, shook his hand and hugged him.
The emotional embrace has been captured by Channel Seven on the Sunday program with Csabi telling Abbas he pities him but doesn't hate him.
Paul Murray speaks with Bali Bomb Survivor Max Murphy about his emotions and his thoughts as we approach the 10th anniversary.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Two Murrays reveal there has been a 28 per cent increase in the number of elderly people that are being convicted of an offence. Are they shoplifting because of the skyrocketing cost of living in Sydney?
Enrolments at inner-Sydney primary schools are skyrocketing, as families move closer to the CBD. Stuart Bocking looks at the changes in enrolments and which schools have become the best performers.
Peter, couldn't agree more with you except the term islamic terrorist is a contradiction. Either you are islamic or you are a terrorist, cant be both.
live in peace.Yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 8:19 PM
Like most Islamic terrorists they target women, children and anybody that just happens to be in the wrong place. They are gutless, mindless pieces of pig filth and wouldn't stand a chance in a face to face situation.
Let them come out from their cowardly holes and stand up face to face with some real men and see how they come out!Peter Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 4:09 PM
I am still wondering how a human can manage to have such lack of sense and purpose.
Your comments deserve to be ignored but i have a feeling that somewhere within you is some sanity and decency that may ponder you to think and save yourself from chronic ignorance and hate.
The world population is approx 7 billion. Muslim population is about 2 billion. 5 billion are as per all reports are alive, fine and kicking.
That leaves 2 billion Muslims who may or not practice Islam, the most obvious conclusion seeing the way they are been humiliated and killed would suggest they are miles away from Islam.
Islam means total submission to goodness and there is no greater goodness than our creator.
Islam is not only a religion of peace but a complete system of justice, equality, tolerance, logic, science,patience and everything that leads to the great potential of a human and eternal success.
live in peace and remove yourself from ignorance and hate.yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 12:15 PM
What was that, Islam is a religion of peace,of cause it is when all those that do not follow Islam are dead!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 6:07 PM