- Sports Today: clash of heavyweights
- Felipe Massa Grand Prix favourite?
- The best spins of the news week
- Flu season hitting early this year?
- How will credit changes affect you?
- Late doctors should give discounts?
- Sydney's worst traffic snarl spots?
- Ian Roberts: the effects of concussion
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on Buy local: vote with your wallet New car buyers cringed at buying an Australian car, so I`m glad they`ll at least buy Australian fruit from Coca-Cola Amital. more
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
Facing down the Bali bombers
An Australian Bali bombing victim has broken down after coming face to face with one of the masterminds behind the 2002 terrorist attacks.
After a ten year wait Andrew Csabi met with Nasir Abbas and despite all the odds, shook his hand and hugged him.
The emotional embrace has been captured by Channel Seven on the Sunday program with Csabi telling Abbas he pities him but doesn't hate him.
Paul Murray speaks with Bali Bomb Survivor Max Murphy about his emotions and his thoughts as we approach the 10th anniversary.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The Two Murrays reveal there has been a 28 per cent increase in the number of elderly people that are being convicted of an offence. Are they shoplifting because of the skyrocketing cost of living in Sydney?
Enrolments at inner-Sydney primary schools are skyrocketing, as families move closer to the CBD. Stuart Bocking looks at the changes in enrolments and which schools have become the best performers.
Peter, couldn't agree more with you except the term islamic terrorist is a contradiction. Either you are islamic or you are a terrorist, cant be both.
live in peace.Yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 8:19 PM
Like most Islamic terrorists they target women, children and anybody that just happens to be in the wrong place. They are gutless, mindless pieces of pig filth and wouldn't stand a chance in a face to face situation.
Let them come out from their cowardly holes and stand up face to face with some real men and see how they come out!Peter Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 4:09 PM
I am still wondering how a human can manage to have such lack of sense and purpose.
Your comments deserve to be ignored but i have a feeling that somewhere within you is some sanity and decency that may ponder you to think and save yourself from chronic ignorance and hate.
The world population is approx 7 billion. Muslim population is about 2 billion. 5 billion are as per all reports are alive, fine and kicking.
That leaves 2 billion Muslims who may or not practice Islam, the most obvious conclusion seeing the way they are been humiliated and killed would suggest they are miles away from Islam.
Islam means total submission to goodness and there is no greater goodness than our creator.
Islam is not only a religion of peace but a complete system of justice, equality, tolerance, logic, science,patience and everything that leads to the great potential of a human and eternal success.
live in peace and remove yourself from ignorance and hate.yusuf Wednesday 10 October, 2012 - 12:15 PM
What was that, Islam is a religion of peace,of cause it is when all those that do not follow Islam are dead!Bikinis not burkas! Tuesday 9 October, 2012 - 6:07 PM