- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- Socceroos into the World Cup
- NSW Budget: infrastructure spending
- Kelly's killer escapes murder charge
- Call on Labor elders to fix the party
- Who are the most trustworthy?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Who are the most trustworthy? Sounds about right. more
- Robert on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Not worth fixing. Its better off disappearing down the memory hole. more
- Robert on Tensions growing in the Middle East The whole 'Arab spring' including what's happening in Syria has been orchestrated by the Zionists in Israel and the US. And ... more
- Kumar on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Absolutely disgusting decision. Looks like they are trying their best to promote the criminals. Where is the justice? more
- Jonathon L Benson on Who are the most trustworthy? Perhaps the monks in the monasteries of Tibet. more
- Angela Coombes on Call on Labor elders to fix the party Bob H could probably be the circuit breaker - especially with an ale or two or three or four on board. He could then make ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Unions launch TV ad campaign If I had my way I would abolish damned Unions and have each workplace elect a member to represent them before any Industrial ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Time to lift drinking age to 21? @ Carmen, thanks. It would be a start. I would like a return to the 6.oopm closing time and a final 10.00pm closing time for ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The lefties reduced the age for consent for sodomy but want it raised for alcohol ?? which choice is like playing russian ... more
- Cleangirl on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Just put the alcohol in drab olive green packaging and quadriple the tax, do it too to pokies. It is supposed to have worked ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Time to lift drinking age to 21? People might want to drink alcohol but they don't need to! more
- yusuf on Tensions growing in the Middle East @peter Yasin - 100% in agreement with you. Mr Abortion Truth, muslims and jews have lived with peace over centuries and ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East "Most people have the tendency to hate people who try and kill them or their loved ones! Guess it is just a human thing!"no ... more
- CARMEN on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge I MUST SAY, REGRETTABLY, THAT MY CONFIDENCE AND TRUST IN OUR LEGAL SYSTEM IS DIMINISHING AT A GREAT PACE.... more
- JASON & LISSY FROM BORONIA & FERNTREE GULLY on Call on Labor elders to fix the party To Labor Elders time foer you to disband Labor and start again do such things as merging with the Palmer United Party after ... more
- Vince on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Nice sentiments but let us not forget the bar and pubs themselves who don't seem to give a rat's arse about who enters their ... more
- Vince on Unions launch TV ad campaign Well said to those below. Australians need to realise that the Labor Party is not a party for the workers but rather a party ... more
- Pete. on NRL fans sick of player bad behaviour Its all Julia Gilard's fault. elction now, the Australian people have had enough !!! more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Unions launch TV ad campaign Paul with the full support of these damned unions, treasonous Labor prefer to toss out our jobs to communist china and those ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Tensions growing in the Middle East CARMEN, correct. Sadly "peaceful" muslims have been killing each other in very big numbers for well over a thousand years. ... more
Farmers battle to stop more imports
Pineapple growers are fighting to stop imports, due to the risk of disease and over supply. Jason Morrison on how they are fighting our government to stop the imports, as farmer's battle to keep their markets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A volcano in New Zealand has erupted for the first time in more than one-hundred years. Mt Tongariro erupted just before midnight. Jason Morrison reveals there are no reports of injuries or damage.
Police are investigating a string of top horse racing figures for alleged race fixing which is shaping up to be one of the biggest corruption scandals. Stuart Bocking reveals police are seeking some answers.
How can it be, yet another illegal boat with 211 country shoppers on board who routinely throw over-board their passports and mobile phones etc to hide their identification. Yet here we have Julia Gillard's Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare trumpeting that these "asylum seekers" will be taken to Christmas Island for "identity-checks"??? After throwing over-board their passports and mobile phones to hide their identification! How on earth can they be still classified as "asylum seekers" when deliberately duping Australia?? Then once fooling there entry, 94% refuse to work. What kind of people are Labor letting into Australia? The government is dumping a disproportionate amount of so called asylum seekers into Merrylands and every day you see new comers, young men aimlessly hanging about wearing muslim attire-dresses and caps! Probably from Pakistan?? With no ID passports!!
Labor are damned reckless and derelict of their sworn duties and are clearly encouraging the illegal boats to enter and obviously do not want to stop these illegal boats coming. Untrustworthy Labor are like terminal cancer, spreading throughout Australia!! What I can't understand is why Australians are not outraged and apparently just copping it?ANON Friday 10 August, 2012 - 5:45 AM
Any wonder why the Governments of Australia are slowly but surely de-arming the population?
With guns you are citizens.
Without guns you are subjects!
It is not a conspiracy it is reality!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:23 AM
@Peter speaks the ugly truth and evidently it won't stop until we are totally cleaned up by the willing U.N. Global Government henchmen within this appalling Labor Gillard government. Sadly, the U.N are now in fact running Australia! See, youtube: agenda 21 for dummies.VINCE Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 12:23 PM
ROYAL COMMISSION?? Look what has become of our country in the last 5 years under the dictatorial Labor regime. Everything has become a huge battle with this DISLOYAL traitorous, polarising Labor government hellbent on making Trouble for Australians. No matter what Labor does it stings Australians very badly!!! A good honest government is rightly elected to help improve our lives. Disgusting Labor were wrongly elected and are obviously ruining our country! Toxic Labor are selling us poison and telling us its sweet honey. Why does Labor vehemently hate Australians so much...JULIAR Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:54 AM
It is just like our manufacturing industry, it has been a systemised long term deliberate push to turn Australia from a first world manufacturing and agricultural producer into a third world open cut mine and refugee depository!
The UN and that bogus "Lima" declaration that has sowed the seeds of Australia's demise!Peter Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:49 AM