- Parliament House $800 doorknob?
- Sydney facing homeless challenge
- NRL Monopoly: twitter goes viral
- Australia's record games gold haul
- Loo with a view a step too far?
- Sydney Art: what do you think?
- McClymont: He who must be Obeid
- Terror links to Aussies in Syria
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
Farmers battle to stop more imports
Pineapple growers are fighting to stop imports, due to the risk of disease and over supply. Jason Morrison on how they are fighting our government to stop the imports, as farmer's battle to keep their markets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A volcano in New Zealand has erupted for the first time in more than one-hundred years. Mt Tongariro erupted just before midnight. Jason Morrison reveals there are no reports of injuries or damage.
Police are investigating a string of top horse racing figures for alleged race fixing which is shaping up to be one of the biggest corruption scandals. Stuart Bocking reveals police are seeking some answers.
How can it be, yet another illegal boat with 211 country shoppers on board who routinely throw over-board their passports and mobile phones etc to hide their identification. Yet here we have Julia Gillard's Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare trumpeting that these "asylum seekers" will be taken to Christmas Island for "identity-checks"??? After throwing over-board their passports and mobile phones to hide their identification! How on earth can they be still classified as "asylum seekers" when deliberately duping Australia?? Then once fooling there entry, 94% refuse to work. What kind of people are Labor letting into Australia? The government is dumping a disproportionate amount of so called asylum seekers into Merrylands and every day you see new comers, young men aimlessly hanging about wearing muslim attire-dresses and caps! Probably from Pakistan?? With no ID passports!!
Labor are damned reckless and derelict of their sworn duties and are clearly encouraging the illegal boats to enter and obviously do not want to stop these illegal boats coming. Untrustworthy Labor are like terminal cancer, spreading throughout Australia!! What I can't understand is why Australians are not outraged and apparently just copping it?ANON Friday 10 August, 2012 - 5:45 AM
Any wonder why the Governments of Australia are slowly but surely de-arming the population?
With guns you are citizens.
Without guns you are subjects!
It is not a conspiracy it is reality!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:23 AM
@Peter speaks the ugly truth and evidently it won't stop until we are totally cleaned up by the willing U.N. Global Government henchmen within this appalling Labor Gillard government. Sadly, the U.N are now in fact running Australia! See, youtube: agenda 21 for dummies.VINCE Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 12:23 PM
ROYAL COMMISSION?? Look what has become of our country in the last 5 years under the dictatorial Labor regime. Everything has become a huge battle with this DISLOYAL traitorous, polarising Labor government hellbent on making Trouble for Australians. No matter what Labor does it stings Australians very badly!!! A good honest government is rightly elected to help improve our lives. Disgusting Labor were wrongly elected and are obviously ruining our country! Toxic Labor are selling us poison and telling us its sweet honey. Why does Labor vehemently hate Australians so much...JULIAR Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:54 AM
It is just like our manufacturing industry, it has been a systemised long term deliberate push to turn Australia from a first world manufacturing and agricultural producer into a third world open cut mine and refugee depository!
The UN and that bogus "Lima" declaration that has sowed the seeds of Australia's demise!Peter Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:49 AM