- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Farmers battle to stop more imports
Pineapple growers are fighting to stop imports, due to the risk of disease and over supply. Jason Morrison on how they are fighting our government to stop the imports, as farmer's battle to keep their markets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A volcano in New Zealand has erupted for the first time in more than one-hundred years. Mt Tongariro erupted just before midnight. Jason Morrison reveals there are no reports of injuries or damage.
Police are investigating a string of top horse racing figures for alleged race fixing which is shaping up to be one of the biggest corruption scandals. Stuart Bocking reveals police are seeking some answers.
How can it be, yet another illegal boat with 211 country shoppers on board who routinely throw over-board their passports and mobile phones etc to hide their identification. Yet here we have Julia Gillard's Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare trumpeting that these "asylum seekers" will be taken to Christmas Island for "identity-checks"??? After throwing over-board their passports and mobile phones to hide their identification! How on earth can they be still classified as "asylum seekers" when deliberately duping Australia?? Then once fooling there entry, 94% refuse to work. What kind of people are Labor letting into Australia? The government is dumping a disproportionate amount of so called asylum seekers into Merrylands and every day you see new comers, young men aimlessly hanging about wearing muslim attire-dresses and caps! Probably from Pakistan?? With no ID passports!!
Labor are damned reckless and derelict of their sworn duties and are clearly encouraging the illegal boats to enter and obviously do not want to stop these illegal boats coming. Untrustworthy Labor are like terminal cancer, spreading throughout Australia!! What I can't understand is why Australians are not outraged and apparently just copping it?ANON Friday 10 August, 2012 - 5:45 AM
Any wonder why the Governments of Australia are slowly but surely de-arming the population?
With guns you are citizens.
Without guns you are subjects!
It is not a conspiracy it is reality!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:23 AM
@Peter speaks the ugly truth and evidently it won't stop until we are totally cleaned up by the willing U.N. Global Government henchmen within this appalling Labor Gillard government. Sadly, the U.N are now in fact running Australia! See, youtube: agenda 21 for dummies.VINCE Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 12:23 PM
ROYAL COMMISSION?? Look what has become of our country in the last 5 years under the dictatorial Labor regime. Everything has become a huge battle with this DISLOYAL traitorous, polarising Labor government hellbent on making Trouble for Australians. No matter what Labor does it stings Australians very badly!!! A good honest government is rightly elected to help improve our lives. Disgusting Labor were wrongly elected and are obviously ruining our country! Toxic Labor are selling us poison and telling us its sweet honey. Why does Labor vehemently hate Australians so much...JULIAR Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:54 AM
It is just like our manufacturing industry, it has been a systemised long term deliberate push to turn Australia from a first world manufacturing and agricultural producer into a third world open cut mine and refugee depository!
The UN and that bogus "Lima" declaration that has sowed the seeds of Australia's demise!Peter Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:49 AM