- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Farmers battle to stop more imports
Pineapple growers are fighting to stop imports, due to the risk of disease and over supply. Jason Morrison on how they are fighting our government to stop the imports, as farmer's battle to keep their markets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A volcano in New Zealand has erupted for the first time in more than one-hundred years. Mt Tongariro erupted just before midnight. Jason Morrison reveals there are no reports of injuries or damage.
Police are investigating a string of top horse racing figures for alleged race fixing which is shaping up to be one of the biggest corruption scandals. Stuart Bocking reveals police are seeking some answers.
How can it be, yet another illegal boat with 211 country shoppers on board who routinely throw over-board their passports and mobile phones etc to hide their identification. Yet here we have Julia Gillard's Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare trumpeting that these "asylum seekers" will be taken to Christmas Island for "identity-checks"??? After throwing over-board their passports and mobile phones to hide their identification! How on earth can they be still classified as "asylum seekers" when deliberately duping Australia?? Then once fooling there entry, 94% refuse to work. What kind of people are Labor letting into Australia? The government is dumping a disproportionate amount of so called asylum seekers into Merrylands and every day you see new comers, young men aimlessly hanging about wearing muslim attire-dresses and caps! Probably from Pakistan?? With no ID passports!!
Labor are damned reckless and derelict of their sworn duties and are clearly encouraging the illegal boats to enter and obviously do not want to stop these illegal boats coming. Untrustworthy Labor are like terminal cancer, spreading throughout Australia!! What I can't understand is why Australians are not outraged and apparently just copping it?ANON Friday 10 August, 2012 - 5:45 AM
Any wonder why the Governments of Australia are slowly but surely de-arming the population?
With guns you are citizens.
Without guns you are subjects!
It is not a conspiracy it is reality!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:23 AM
@Peter speaks the ugly truth and evidently it won't stop until we are totally cleaned up by the willing U.N. Global Government henchmen within this appalling Labor Gillard government. Sadly, the U.N are now in fact running Australia! See, youtube: agenda 21 for dummies.VINCE Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 12:23 PM
ROYAL COMMISSION?? Look what has become of our country in the last 5 years under the dictatorial Labor regime. Everything has become a huge battle with this DISLOYAL traitorous, polarising Labor government hellbent on making Trouble for Australians. No matter what Labor does it stings Australians very badly!!! A good honest government is rightly elected to help improve our lives. Disgusting Labor were wrongly elected and are obviously ruining our country! Toxic Labor are selling us poison and telling us its sweet honey. Why does Labor vehemently hate Australians so much...JULIAR Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:54 AM
It is just like our manufacturing industry, it has been a systemised long term deliberate push to turn Australia from a first world manufacturing and agricultural producer into a third world open cut mine and refugee depository!
The UN and that bogus "Lima" declaration that has sowed the seeds of Australia's demise!Peter Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:49 AM