- Facebook's most popular of 2013
- Is cheerleading really a sport?
- Delivery deadlines need a re-think?
- Are Sydney's trains too unreliable?
- Why are Coalition behind in polls?
- Unwanted pets: choose gifts carefully
- Gifts cards: are they a cop out?
- Blue Mountains: doorstep paradise
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela A great man who will go down in history as a great leader with wisdom, courage and fortitude. He will reap his eternal ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? lets hope they do better than hetros who divorce and marry like there were no tommorrow and make a mockery of marriage more
Farmers battle to stop more imports
Pineapple growers are fighting to stop imports, due to the risk of disease and over supply. Jason Morrison on how they are fighting our government to stop the imports, as farmer's battle to keep their markets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A volcano in New Zealand has erupted for the first time in more than one-hundred years. Mt Tongariro erupted just before midnight. Jason Morrison reveals there are no reports of injuries or damage.
Police are investigating a string of top horse racing figures for alleged race fixing which is shaping up to be one of the biggest corruption scandals. Stuart Bocking reveals police are seeking some answers.
How can it be, yet another illegal boat with 211 country shoppers on board who routinely throw over-board their passports and mobile phones etc to hide their identification. Yet here we have Julia Gillard's Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare trumpeting that these "asylum seekers" will be taken to Christmas Island for "identity-checks"??? After throwing over-board their passports and mobile phones to hide their identification! How on earth can they be still classified as "asylum seekers" when deliberately duping Australia?? Then once fooling there entry, 94% refuse to work. What kind of people are Labor letting into Australia? The government is dumping a disproportionate amount of so called asylum seekers into Merrylands and every day you see new comers, young men aimlessly hanging about wearing muslim attire-dresses and caps! Probably from Pakistan?? With no ID passports!!
Labor are damned reckless and derelict of their sworn duties and are clearly encouraging the illegal boats to enter and obviously do not want to stop these illegal boats coming. Untrustworthy Labor are like terminal cancer, spreading throughout Australia!! What I can't understand is why Australians are not outraged and apparently just copping it?ANON Friday 10 August, 2012 - 5:45 AM
Any wonder why the Governments of Australia are slowly but surely de-arming the population?
With guns you are citizens.
Without guns you are subjects!
It is not a conspiracy it is reality!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:23 AM
@Peter speaks the ugly truth and evidently it won't stop until we are totally cleaned up by the willing U.N. Global Government henchmen within this appalling Labor Gillard government. Sadly, the U.N are now in fact running Australia! See, youtube: agenda 21 for dummies.VINCE Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 12:23 PM
ROYAL COMMISSION?? Look what has become of our country in the last 5 years under the dictatorial Labor regime. Everything has become a huge battle with this DISLOYAL traitorous, polarising Labor government hellbent on making Trouble for Australians. No matter what Labor does it stings Australians very badly!!! A good honest government is rightly elected to help improve our lives. Disgusting Labor were wrongly elected and are obviously ruining our country! Toxic Labor are selling us poison and telling us its sweet honey. Why does Labor vehemently hate Australians so much...JULIAR Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:54 AM
It is just like our manufacturing industry, it has been a systemised long term deliberate push to turn Australia from a first world manufacturing and agricultural producer into a third world open cut mine and refugee depository!
The UN and that bogus "Lima" declaration that has sowed the seeds of Australia's demise!Peter Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:49 AM