- Anzac Day: Lest We Forget
- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- Get set for a brutal budget?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on Time for Charles to be King? We all know Charles is a dill, the Queen should bypass him for William. more
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
Farmers battle to stop more imports
Pineapple growers are fighting to stop imports, due to the risk of disease and over supply. Jason Morrison on how they are fighting our government to stop the imports, as farmer's battle to keep their markets.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
A volcano in New Zealand has erupted for the first time in more than one-hundred years. Mt Tongariro erupted just before midnight. Jason Morrison reveals there are no reports of injuries or damage.
Police are investigating a string of top horse racing figures for alleged race fixing which is shaping up to be one of the biggest corruption scandals. Stuart Bocking reveals police are seeking some answers.
How can it be, yet another illegal boat with 211 country shoppers on board who routinely throw over-board their passports and mobile phones etc to hide their identification. Yet here we have Julia Gillard's Home Affairs Minister Jason Clare trumpeting that these "asylum seekers" will be taken to Christmas Island for "identity-checks"??? After throwing over-board their passports and mobile phones to hide their identification! How on earth can they be still classified as "asylum seekers" when deliberately duping Australia?? Then once fooling there entry, 94% refuse to work. What kind of people are Labor letting into Australia? The government is dumping a disproportionate amount of so called asylum seekers into Merrylands and every day you see new comers, young men aimlessly hanging about wearing muslim attire-dresses and caps! Probably from Pakistan?? With no ID passports!!
Labor are damned reckless and derelict of their sworn duties and are clearly encouraging the illegal boats to enter and obviously do not want to stop these illegal boats coming. Untrustworthy Labor are like terminal cancer, spreading throughout Australia!! What I can't understand is why Australians are not outraged and apparently just copping it?ANON Friday 10 August, 2012 - 5:45 AM
Any wonder why the Governments of Australia are slowly but surely de-arming the population?
With guns you are citizens.
Without guns you are subjects!
It is not a conspiracy it is reality!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Wednesday 8 August, 2012 - 2:23 AM
@Peter speaks the ugly truth and evidently it won't stop until we are totally cleaned up by the willing U.N. Global Government henchmen within this appalling Labor Gillard government. Sadly, the U.N are now in fact running Australia! See, youtube: agenda 21 for dummies.VINCE Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 12:23 PM
ROYAL COMMISSION?? Look what has become of our country in the last 5 years under the dictatorial Labor regime. Everything has become a huge battle with this DISLOYAL traitorous, polarising Labor government hellbent on making Trouble for Australians. No matter what Labor does it stings Australians very badly!!! A good honest government is rightly elected to help improve our lives. Disgusting Labor were wrongly elected and are obviously ruining our country! Toxic Labor are selling us poison and telling us its sweet honey. Why does Labor vehemently hate Australians so much...JULIAR Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:54 AM
It is just like our manufacturing industry, it has been a systemised long term deliberate push to turn Australia from a first world manufacturing and agricultural producer into a third world open cut mine and refugee depository!
The UN and that bogus "Lima" declaration that has sowed the seeds of Australia's demise!Peter Tuesday 7 August, 2012 - 9:49 AM