- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Faulkner's warning for Labor corrupt
Labor's elder statesman John Faulkner has spoken out about a rotten few in party ranks and called for the urgent adoption of a code of conduct for federal politicians.
He's told a conference in Melbourne, there are some in the party's ranks with neither political principles nor moral convictions to uphold.
Paul Murray on the Senator's warning.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The RBA slashed interest rates 0.25% taking the official cash rate to 3.0%. Australia's major lenders are urged to pass on the interest rate cut in full. Two Murrays on the early Christmas present for borrowers.
Should Sydney Council make George St a car-free zone with light rail running down the middle? Two Murrays disagree over the future of the area, but seek out the current plans outlined for a feet only area.
@Craig at least Aussies Liberal offer some hope and are a country mile better than globalists slime green traitors Labor, who are clearly anti-Australia. You need to get yourself properly informed, there is a massive difference between Liberal and treasonous Labor/Green. Why are you trying so hard to tar patriots Liberal with the same dirty traitor Labor/Green brush?? Obviously disgusting Labor/Green are not even an option for +100 years, after all the deliberate damage, sabotaging Labor have done to Australians...Peter Elliott Friday 7 December, 2012 - 8:20 PM
SANTA CLAUSE; Scott Morrison said: "Labor can't stop the boats."??? Yes indeed Labor can stop the boats, but quite obviously they do not want to ever stop their illegal boats coming and Labor clearly have no intention to stop these illegal boats! Labor deliberately made this open-border crisis for true Australians...JULIARRR Friday 7 December, 2012 - 10:58 AM
About 400 asylum seekers have been flown out of Darwin after being granted bridging visas. They will be settled into all states and territories across Australia with the majority going to Victoria, NSW and Queensland, an immigration department spokesman said.The group comprises would-be refugees arriving before and after the government announced on August 13 it would send irregular boat arrivals to offshore processing centres on Nauru and Papua New Guinea's Manus Island. The group still risked being transferred to regional processing centres, the department spokesman said. 'This is part of the department's ongoing routine transfer of people in detention onto bridging visas,' the spokesman said. '(The department) has already moved more than 8500 into these arrangements since the government announced the use of bridging visas in November last year.'The group will receive basic welfare assistance and will not have the right to work, consistent with the government's 'no-advantage' principle. The opposition's immigration spokesman Scott Morrison said every bridging visa that was issued by the government was another reminder that Labor can't stop the boats.'Every bridging visa issued is a admission of failure of the government's policy,'
'It means their detention network can't hold them (and) they can't send them to Nauru because their deterrence policies are non-existent.'SANTA CLAUS Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 4:57 PM
Who cares,no federal political party has the "best" interest of the Australian people at heart. They are there for their own agenda's we are the people who pay for it with our taxes.You get a little feed here and there but what they are really doing you have no idea and that is the scariest thing to our way of life.Labor, Liberal and Green God help us!Craig Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:31 AM
It is a timely warning from Faulkner. NSW Labour has witnessed how Labour voters do not spare the party if they find them engaging in corrupt behaviour such as what they saw with the last NSW govt. Unlike Lieberal diehards who number about 75% of their support base, Labour diehards are not more than 20-25% of their support base. Which means if they find their own party at fault they won't forgive them and the last NSW election was evidence of that, and that could mean the difference between winning and losing. If they clean up their act, they could give it a shot not at the next election but the following one.Terrence Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 7:52 PM
Come off it, what is that silly John Faulkner talking about "a code of conduct" for?? What with a habitually lying deceitful corrupt Labor government, a code of conduct would be a complete contradiction an oxymoron. Maybe John Faulkner will get "shifty" lawyer Juliar Gillard to write the code, more like a bad code!!!!! After all the ongoing damage that Labor have done the best thing that Labor can do is to bugger off, somewhere right out of Australia.Ellen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:52 PM