- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- email@example.com on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
Faulkner's warning for Labor corrupt
Labor's elder statesman John Faulkner has spoken out about a rotten few in party ranks and called for the urgent adoption of a code of conduct for federal politicians.
He's told a conference in Melbourne, there are some in the party's ranks with neither political principles nor moral convictions to uphold.
Paul Murray on the Senator's warning.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The RBA slashed interest rates 0.25% taking the official cash rate to 3.0%. Australia's major lenders are urged to pass on the interest rate cut in full. Two Murrays on the early Christmas present for borrowers.
Should Sydney Council make George St a car-free zone with light rail running down the middle? Two Murrays disagree over the future of the area, but seek out the current plans outlined for a feet only area.
@Craig at least Aussies Liberal offer some hope and are a country mile better than globalists slime green traitors Labor, who are clearly anti-Australia. You need to get yourself properly informed, there is a massive difference between Liberal and treasonous Labor/Green. Why are you trying so hard to tar patriots Liberal with the same dirty traitor Labor/Green brush?? Obviously disgusting Labor/Green are not even an option for +100 years, after all the deliberate damage, sabotaging Labor have done to Australians...Peter Elliott Friday 7 December, 2012 - 8:20 PM
SANTA CLAUSE; Scott Morrison said: "Labor can't stop the boats."??? Yes indeed Labor can stop the boats, but quite obviously they do not want to ever stop their illegal boats coming and Labor clearly have no intention to stop these illegal boats! Labor deliberately made this open-border crisis for true Australians...JULIARRR Friday 7 December, 2012 - 10:58 AM
About 400 asylum seekers have been flown out of Darwin after being granted bridging visas. They will be settled into all states and territories across Australia with the majority going to Victoria, NSW and Queensland, an immigration department spokesman said.The group comprises would-be refugees arriving before and after the government announced on August 13 it would send irregular boat arrivals to offshore processing centres on Nauru and Papua New Guinea's Manus Island. The group still risked being transferred to regional processing centres, the department spokesman said. 'This is part of the department's ongoing routine transfer of people in detention onto bridging visas,' the spokesman said. '(The department) has already moved more than 8500 into these arrangements since the government announced the use of bridging visas in November last year.'The group will receive basic welfare assistance and will not have the right to work, consistent with the government's 'no-advantage' principle. The opposition's immigration spokesman Scott Morrison said every bridging visa that was issued by the government was another reminder that Labor can't stop the boats.'Every bridging visa issued is a admission of failure of the government's policy,'
'It means their detention network can't hold them (and) they can't send them to Nauru because their deterrence policies are non-existent.'SANTA CLAUS Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 4:57 PM
Who cares,no federal political party has the "best" interest of the Australian people at heart. They are there for their own agenda's we are the people who pay for it with our taxes.You get a little feed here and there but what they are really doing you have no idea and that is the scariest thing to our way of life.Labor, Liberal and Green God help us!Craig Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:31 AM
It is a timely warning from Faulkner. NSW Labour has witnessed how Labour voters do not spare the party if they find them engaging in corrupt behaviour such as what they saw with the last NSW govt. Unlike Lieberal diehards who number about 75% of their support base, Labour diehards are not more than 20-25% of their support base. Which means if they find their own party at fault they won't forgive them and the last NSW election was evidence of that, and that could mean the difference between winning and losing. If they clean up their act, they could give it a shot not at the next election but the following one.Terrence Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 7:52 PM
Come off it, what is that silly John Faulkner talking about "a code of conduct" for?? What with a habitually lying deceitful corrupt Labor government, a code of conduct would be a complete contradiction an oxymoron. Maybe John Faulkner will get "shifty" lawyer Juliar Gillard to write the code, more like a bad code!!!!! After all the ongoing damage that Labor have done the best thing that Labor can do is to bugger off, somewhere right out of Australia.Ellen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:52 PM