- James Tiger - Lego Ninjago
- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Faulkner's warning for Labor corrupt
Labor's elder statesman John Faulkner has spoken out about a rotten few in party ranks and called for the urgent adoption of a code of conduct for federal politicians.
He's told a conference in Melbourne, there are some in the party's ranks with neither political principles nor moral convictions to uphold.
Paul Murray on the Senator's warning.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The RBA slashed interest rates 0.25% taking the official cash rate to 3.0%. Australia's major lenders are urged to pass on the interest rate cut in full. Two Murrays on the early Christmas present for borrowers.
Should Sydney Council make George St a car-free zone with light rail running down the middle? Two Murrays disagree over the future of the area, but seek out the current plans outlined for a feet only area.
@Craig at least Aussies Liberal offer some hope and are a country mile better than globalists slime green traitors Labor, who are clearly anti-Australia. You need to get yourself properly informed, there is a massive difference between Liberal and treasonous Labor/Green. Why are you trying so hard to tar patriots Liberal with the same dirty traitor Labor/Green brush?? Obviously disgusting Labor/Green are not even an option for +100 years, after all the deliberate damage, sabotaging Labor have done to Australians...Peter Elliott Friday 7 December, 2012 - 8:20 PM
SANTA CLAUSE; Scott Morrison said: "Labor can't stop the boats."??? Yes indeed Labor can stop the boats, but quite obviously they do not want to ever stop their illegal boats coming and Labor clearly have no intention to stop these illegal boats! Labor deliberately made this open-border crisis for true Australians...JULIARRR Friday 7 December, 2012 - 10:58 AM
About 400 asylum seekers have been flown out of Darwin after being granted bridging visas. They will be settled into all states and territories across Australia with the majority going to Victoria, NSW and Queensland, an immigration department spokesman said.The group comprises would-be refugees arriving before and after the government announced on August 13 it would send irregular boat arrivals to offshore processing centres on Nauru and Papua New Guinea's Manus Island. The group still risked being transferred to regional processing centres, the department spokesman said. 'This is part of the department's ongoing routine transfer of people in detention onto bridging visas,' the spokesman said. '(The department) has already moved more than 8500 into these arrangements since the government announced the use of bridging visas in November last year.'The group will receive basic welfare assistance and will not have the right to work, consistent with the government's 'no-advantage' principle. The opposition's immigration spokesman Scott Morrison said every bridging visa that was issued by the government was another reminder that Labor can't stop the boats.'Every bridging visa issued is a admission of failure of the government's policy,'
'It means their detention network can't hold them (and) they can't send them to Nauru because their deterrence policies are non-existent.'SANTA CLAUS Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 4:57 PM
Who cares,no federal political party has the "best" interest of the Australian people at heart. They are there for their own agenda's we are the people who pay for it with our taxes.You get a little feed here and there but what they are really doing you have no idea and that is the scariest thing to our way of life.Labor, Liberal and Green God help us!Craig Thursday 6 December, 2012 - 10:31 AM
It is a timely warning from Faulkner. NSW Labour has witnessed how Labour voters do not spare the party if they find them engaging in corrupt behaviour such as what they saw with the last NSW govt. Unlike Lieberal diehards who number about 75% of their support base, Labour diehards are not more than 20-25% of their support base. Which means if they find their own party at fault they won't forgive them and the last NSW election was evidence of that, and that could mean the difference between winning and losing. If they clean up their act, they could give it a shot not at the next election but the following one.Terrence Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 7:52 PM
Come off it, what is that silly John Faulkner talking about "a code of conduct" for?? What with a habitually lying deceitful corrupt Labor government, a code of conduct would be a complete contradiction an oxymoron. Maybe John Faulkner will get "shifty" lawyer Juliar Gillard to write the code, more like a bad code!!!!! After all the ongoing damage that Labor have done the best thing that Labor can do is to bugger off, somewhere right out of Australia.Ellen Tuesday 4 December, 2012 - 3:52 PM