- Teachers need on the job training
- Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real?
- More men now taking up yoga
- Bills to drop after carbon tax repeal?
- Bennett to return to Broncos
- Has the PM finally found his voice?
- Balmain plans back at square one
- Does practice make perfect to win?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 Putin eh! Just look at the face and the eyes embedded in it! A stark appearance/psysiognamy as cold and frozen like the ... more
- GOOD GOD...JESUS on Horror scenes from Flight MH17 I saw them devils on television throwing dead humans in body bags around like bags of potatoes. Russian President Putin and ... more
- VODKA on Flight MH 17: bring them home As soon as this damned evil happened the world should of immediately responded and taken the initiative, deploying elite ... more
- Craig on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy You fluoridated, brain dead idiots, It's America that needs a war not Russia. Keep on believing the American version of ... more
- Tony on PM fails to get bounce in polls This makes no sence! Abbott makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look like ostriches with their head stuck in the sand. Finally a PM who ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM fails to get bounce in polls The survey was obviously conducted in the die-hard labor party electorates. You know, the ones that say "I vote labuh ... more
- Timothy on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy hmm is it a coincidence that this should happen when Israel is slaughering children and women in Gazza.?How come it had to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on 37 Aussies shot down over Ukraine Lies, lies and damned Vladimar Putin the ex KGB creep indeed! I trust he gets his just desserts in the fullness of time. So ... more
- Rod on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy Hi Guys,If the Russians supplied these deadly and complex weapons to ill-trained rebels, who did not have the needed ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney drivers ignoring road rules I take great delight when I see them wheeled over by the police and booked up. These Sydney creeps drive like damned ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on One man to blame for MH17 tragedy His name is Vladimar Putin. Not a leader's bootlace. Ex KGB operative who seriously has a lot to answer for. I would not ... more
- Join the Q Society on Smoking on the decline @ Keith A Tudor,So would I, but a ban needs to be enforced and the current bans are not.Have you seen the suicidal idiots ... more
- Join the Q Society on Real home grown terrorism concerns The problem is ISLAM, research the Quran and realise why.From subjugating, taxing and killing those that are deemed non ... more
- Craig on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate Rising sea levels Mr Shorten? I live near the waterfront and last time I looked it was the same as always. Sea levels do not ... more
Fighting words from Mundine
Controversial boxer Anthony Mundine has questioned the Indigenous heritage of his upcoming opponent Daniel Geale. Speaking to Sports Today he claims Geale's Indigenous heritage has been bred out.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Tasmanian Aboriginal leader Michael Mansell says boxer Anthony Mundine is racist, and told him to stay away from the island state until he apologises for comments about its indigenous people.
Mr Mansell's slammed remarks Mundine made about fellow Aboriginal boxer Daniel Geale as ugly and racist, and an embarrassment to Aboriginal people everywhere.
At a media conference yesterday to promote a January bout, Mundine said Tasmania's Aborigines had been wiped out and Geale did not represent black people.
Mr Mansell says that's a myth, and Tasmanian Aborigines have now withdrawn permission for the boxer to visit the state. (AAP)
Paul Murray & Mark Latham on the Indonesian visit of Tony Abbott. Why he didn't raise turning boats around policy? Why is he scared to talk about it with the one person who would implement the arrangements.
A member of the notorious Bilal Skaf gang will undertake weekend leave for a few months before his release. Mohamed Sanoussi was part of a gang of 14 men involved in the gang-rape of a young woman in 2000.
Yeah Nigel !!!!! Nigel Mansell go get em.Peter Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:23 AM
Lets see if the socialists jump up in arms as they did with Bolts comments and get thier lying media into another frenzy or do they just do that when it suits thier agenda's.mick Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:20 PM
Joe, All religions are peaceful but Islam is a complete system to living a life that is characterised by true peace, true justice, true equality, true love, true brotherhood, true tolerance, true piety and a true way for humanity to reach its full potential.
Before we start debasing Mundine, we must know that he is using one of our so called values we pride and that is "free speech".yusuf Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 9:02 AM
Islam, no less a religion of peace than Christianity, I would say.James W Saturday 20 October, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Islam, a religion of peace.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:24 PM
I hope that Nigel Mansell takes Mundine to the Antidiscrimination Commission for his comments like Andrew Bolt was.
That way the indigenous community can confirm that the prosecution of Andrew Bolt was not political but a genuine reflection that such comments are unacceptable.
If Nigel does that, he will have my full support. If he doesn't, then he only proves that he is not seriously offended by either Mundine or Bolt and the later was a political attack.Peter Friday 19 October, 2012 - 3:29 PM