- Tradies charge by Sydney suburb?
- Ice: the 'worst of the worst' drugs
- Damning report into insulation scheme
- Sydney's 5th season, Sprinter?
- Proposal with a $1million donation
- Terror threat: alert not alarmed?
- Standard starting age at schools
- What's the future for Qantas?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
Fighting words from Mundine
Controversial boxer Anthony Mundine has questioned the Indigenous heritage of his upcoming opponent Daniel Geale. Speaking to Sports Today he claims Geale's Indigenous heritage has been bred out.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Tasmanian Aboriginal leader Michael Mansell says boxer Anthony Mundine is racist, and told him to stay away from the island state until he apologises for comments about its indigenous people.
Mr Mansell's slammed remarks Mundine made about fellow Aboriginal boxer Daniel Geale as ugly and racist, and an embarrassment to Aboriginal people everywhere.
At a media conference yesterday to promote a January bout, Mundine said Tasmania's Aborigines had been wiped out and Geale did not represent black people.
Mr Mansell says that's a myth, and Tasmanian Aborigines have now withdrawn permission for the boxer to visit the state. (AAP)
Paul Murray & Mark Latham on the Indonesian visit of Tony Abbott. Why he didn't raise turning boats around policy? Why is he scared to talk about it with the one person who would implement the arrangements.
A member of the notorious Bilal Skaf gang will undertake weekend leave for a few months before his release. Mohamed Sanoussi was part of a gang of 14 men involved in the gang-rape of a young woman in 2000.
Yeah Nigel !!!!! Nigel Mansell go get em.Peter Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:23 AM
Lets see if the socialists jump up in arms as they did with Bolts comments and get thier lying media into another frenzy or do they just do that when it suits thier agenda's.mick Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:20 PM
Joe, All religions are peaceful but Islam is a complete system to living a life that is characterised by true peace, true justice, true equality, true love, true brotherhood, true tolerance, true piety and a true way for humanity to reach its full potential.
Before we start debasing Mundine, we must know that he is using one of our so called values we pride and that is "free speech".yusuf Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 9:02 AM
Islam, no less a religion of peace than Christianity, I would say.James W Saturday 20 October, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Islam, a religion of peace.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:24 PM
I hope that Nigel Mansell takes Mundine to the Antidiscrimination Commission for his comments like Andrew Bolt was.
That way the indigenous community can confirm that the prosecution of Andrew Bolt was not political but a genuine reflection that such comments are unacceptable.
If Nigel does that, he will have my full support. If he doesn't, then he only proves that he is not seriously offended by either Mundine or Bolt and the later was a political attack.Peter Friday 19 October, 2012 - 3:29 PM