- Fire takes hold at Barangaroo
- Reg Livermore: stage royalty in Oz
- A captivating life with orangutans
- Hotseat: mum's group discrimination?
- Where is the internet heading?
- Teacher charged with indecent assault
- Sports Today: clash of heavyweights
- Felipe Massa Grand Prix favourite?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Hotseat: mum's group discrimination? I think it *should* be ok. But like Dicko says, would it be ok to start an 'Anglo-Aussie mums' group? I think there would ... more
- Samuel J on How will credit changes affect you? How utterly stupid are the minions who brought this into play. Don't they realise people work longer today, travel more, ... more
- Jester4212 on Late doctors should give discounts? Agreed, very good point. Even appointments I've had first thing in the morning have been met with delay as the doctor has ... more
- Cleangirl on Buy local: vote with your wallet New car buyers cringed at buying an Australian car, so I`m glad they`ll at least buy Australian fruit from Coca-Cola Amital. more
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
Fighting words from Mundine
Controversial boxer Anthony Mundine has questioned the Indigenous heritage of his upcoming opponent Daniel Geale. Speaking to Sports Today he claims Geale's Indigenous heritage has been bred out.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Tasmanian Aboriginal leader Michael Mansell says boxer Anthony Mundine is racist, and told him to stay away from the island state until he apologises for comments about its indigenous people.
Mr Mansell's slammed remarks Mundine made about fellow Aboriginal boxer Daniel Geale as ugly and racist, and an embarrassment to Aboriginal people everywhere.
At a media conference yesterday to promote a January bout, Mundine said Tasmania's Aborigines had been wiped out and Geale did not represent black people.
Mr Mansell says that's a myth, and Tasmanian Aborigines have now withdrawn permission for the boxer to visit the state. (AAP)
Paul Murray & Mark Latham on the Indonesian visit of Tony Abbott. Why he didn't raise turning boats around policy? Why is he scared to talk about it with the one person who would implement the arrangements.
A member of the notorious Bilal Skaf gang will undertake weekend leave for a few months before his release. Mohamed Sanoussi was part of a gang of 14 men involved in the gang-rape of a young woman in 2000.
Yeah Nigel !!!!! Nigel Mansell go get em.Peter Monday 22 October, 2012 - 11:23 AM
Lets see if the socialists jump up in arms as they did with Bolts comments and get thier lying media into another frenzy or do they just do that when it suits thier agenda's.mick Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 4:20 PM
Joe, All religions are peaceful but Islam is a complete system to living a life that is characterised by true peace, true justice, true equality, true love, true brotherhood, true tolerance, true piety and a true way for humanity to reach its full potential.
Before we start debasing Mundine, we must know that he is using one of our so called values we pride and that is "free speech".yusuf Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 9:02 AM
Islam, no less a religion of peace than Christianity, I would say.James W Saturday 20 October, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Islam, a religion of peace.Joe Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:24 PM
I hope that Nigel Mansell takes Mundine to the Antidiscrimination Commission for his comments like Andrew Bolt was.
That way the indigenous community can confirm that the prosecution of Andrew Bolt was not political but a genuine reflection that such comments are unacceptable.
If Nigel does that, he will have my full support. If he doesn't, then he only proves that he is not seriously offended by either Mundine or Bolt and the later was a political attack.Peter Friday 19 October, 2012 - 3:29 PM