- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Food security our next big issue?
The next issue to face the globe is food security. A war for resources is facing us into the future according to Professor Chris Barrett who talks with the Two Murrays about the demand needed for a growing population.
Dick Smith is warning about the danger of our food security with the prospect of supply coming from China. He tells Jason Morrison why we are manipulated by the big supermarkets, and bad labeling.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The issue of food security is something we didnt have to face at all. We have plenty of land, enough to grow food for ourselves and then some. The situation is similar to that of electricity and coal. We are paying through the teeth for something we have plenty of.
This is Labours doing as they do whatever they can to serve the tyrranical front group known as the United Nations. It is treason plain and simple and the mainstream news-media are apart of it. They never call it for what it is; TREASON. Therefore the media is working hand-in-hand with government and that, people, is TYRRANY!Robert Tuesday 15 May, 2012 - 7:16 AM
Oh don't you tell me, Julia Gillard is going to get "experts" Tim Flannery & Ross Garneut straight onto the case. To rustle up a hunger tax to save us all from dying. But don't worry your hungry guts out, compensation is a coming.Go The Eels Monday 14 May, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ jag the answer to your question is simple I have been telling people for decades but the truth is stranger than fiction!
The Government hates us!Keep children safe keep them off the roads! Monday 14 May, 2012 - 7:51 PM
@jag. Hasnt occured to you that the current Australian government is the enemy of its own people?Robert Monday 14 May, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Food security our next big issue? Definitely not in abundant Australia. Sounds like another U.N. bad, green "hysterical" excuse to jack up Australian food prices, just like petrol, electricity, water etc and every thing else that we have plenty of.Tim Monday 14 May, 2012 - 3:24 PM
why is the federal goverment allowing australia both sides allowing the rest of the world to buy our land.Then growcrops for their citizens in australia ship on their own ships and pay nothing to australia but destroy the land.china is buying up millions of acres and if we australians want tobuy land in CHINA 2 CHANCES NONE AND BUCKLIES .What is wrong with the attitude of the federal parliament to doing laws that is for the betterment of australians and not destroyong our society and country.jag Monday 14 May, 2012 - 2:31 PM