- PM back in Sydney's greater west
- The Great Gatsby opens in Sydney
- Aussies win Ashes of gardening
- Girl held at gun point in robbery
- Young drivers on p-plates until 25?
- Tributes for Doors legend Manzarek
- Warnings over pets being stolen
- Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM ONLY the gullible will believe anything Julia Gillard puts forward....Another BIG LIE is that Mr. Abbott is GOING TO CUT THE ... more
- CARMEN on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM UH, TERRENCE.....You are obviously a VERY, VERY CONFUSED person...How on earth can you STILL back a DISHONEST LABOR ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support KEVIN RUDD....Australia's JOKER AND CLOWN.....Who would take any notice of his views regarding gay marriage...he is a non ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Well, Terence.....You are one of the loonies who obviously has very low regard for our laws.....If they want to express ... more
- Jester4212 on Ban all gambling advertising? Good call, with you all the way! Excellent interview. more
- Simon on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Stop complaining... prob is too many people stuck in this "Sydney comfort zone" Quit your job and move out of the city. Too ... more
- Terrence on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM What is most disgusting is the deliberate attempt to talk down the country for one's own petty political interest. This ... more
- Greg O on Banning children not vaccinated? I can still remember that day at St Leos College Wahroonga in 1956 when the whole school was vaccinated against Polio. My ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Maddy, yes, send him to his home - in Bankstown.@Sal Oddo, what are they doing here? I suppose they are expressing ... more
- Terrence on Journalists too left on political views? It is the height of hypocrisy when Jason Morrison talks of bias. For so long he has been not just exhibiting bias but ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply @CARMEN, I'm sorry his predicament is because of his ill-advised small-target policy and his reluctance and/or inability to ... more
Food security our next big issue?
The next issue to face the globe is food security. A war for resources is facing us into the future according to Professor Chris Barrett who talks with the Two Murrays about the demand needed for a growing population.
Dick Smith is warning about the danger of our food security with the prospect of supply coming from China. He tells Jason Morrison why we are manipulated by the big supermarkets, and bad labeling.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The issue of food security is something we didnt have to face at all. We have plenty of land, enough to grow food for ourselves and then some. The situation is similar to that of electricity and coal. We are paying through the teeth for something we have plenty of.
This is Labours doing as they do whatever they can to serve the tyrranical front group known as the United Nations. It is treason plain and simple and the mainstream news-media are apart of it. They never call it for what it is; TREASON. Therefore the media is working hand-in-hand with government and that, people, is TYRRANY!Robert Tuesday 15 May, 2012 - 7:16 AM
Oh don't you tell me, Julia Gillard is going to get "experts" Tim Flannery & Ross Garneut straight onto the case. To rustle up a hunger tax to save us all from dying. But don't worry your hungry guts out, compensation is a coming.Go The Eels Monday 14 May, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ jag the answer to your question is simple I have been telling people for decades but the truth is stranger than fiction!
The Government hates us!Keep children safe keep them off the roads! Monday 14 May, 2012 - 7:51 PM
@jag. Hasnt occured to you that the current Australian government is the enemy of its own people?Robert Monday 14 May, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Food security our next big issue? Definitely not in abundant Australia. Sounds like another U.N. bad, green "hysterical" excuse to jack up Australian food prices, just like petrol, electricity, water etc and every thing else that we have plenty of.Tim Monday 14 May, 2012 - 3:24 PM
why is the federal goverment allowing australia both sides allowing the rest of the world to buy our land.Then growcrops for their citizens in australia ship on their own ships and pay nothing to australia but destroy the land.china is buying up millions of acres and if we australians want tobuy land in CHINA 2 CHANCES NONE AND BUCKLIES .What is wrong with the attitude of the federal parliament to doing laws that is for the betterment of australians and not destroyong our society and country.jag Monday 14 May, 2012 - 2:31 PM