- Bill shock on mobile internet data
- Emotional eulogy at funeral
- Clover on council voting reforms
- Marijuana reform step to legalisation?
- The mindset of violent extremism
- Losing our land to overseas buyers
- Too apathetic to make a change?
- Cable car link to Barangaroo?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Food security our next big issue?
The next issue to face the globe is food security. A war for resources is facing us into the future according to Professor Chris Barrett who talks with the Two Murrays about the demand needed for a growing population.
Dick Smith is warning about the danger of our food security with the prospect of supply coming from China. He tells Jason Morrison why we are manipulated by the big supermarkets, and bad labeling.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The issue of food security is something we didnt have to face at all. We have plenty of land, enough to grow food for ourselves and then some. The situation is similar to that of electricity and coal. We are paying through the teeth for something we have plenty of.
This is Labours doing as they do whatever they can to serve the tyrranical front group known as the United Nations. It is treason plain and simple and the mainstream news-media are apart of it. They never call it for what it is; TREASON. Therefore the media is working hand-in-hand with government and that, people, is TYRRANY!Robert Tuesday 15 May, 2012 - 7:16 AM
Oh don't you tell me, Julia Gillard is going to get "experts" Tim Flannery & Ross Garneut straight onto the case. To rustle up a hunger tax to save us all from dying. But don't worry your hungry guts out, compensation is a coming.Go The Eels Monday 14 May, 2012 - 9:41 PM
@ jag the answer to your question is simple I have been telling people for decades but the truth is stranger than fiction!
The Government hates us!Keep children safe keep them off the roads! Monday 14 May, 2012 - 7:51 PM
@jag. Hasnt occured to you that the current Australian government is the enemy of its own people?Robert Monday 14 May, 2012 - 4:40 PM
Food security our next big issue? Definitely not in abundant Australia. Sounds like another U.N. bad, green "hysterical" excuse to jack up Australian food prices, just like petrol, electricity, water etc and every thing else that we have plenty of.Tim Monday 14 May, 2012 - 3:24 PM
why is the federal goverment allowing australia both sides allowing the rest of the world to buy our land.Then growcrops for their citizens in australia ship on their own ships and pay nothing to australia but destroy the land.china is buying up millions of acres and if we australians want tobuy land in CHINA 2 CHANCES NONE AND BUCKLIES .What is wrong with the attitude of the federal parliament to doing laws that is for the betterment of australians and not destroyong our society and country.jag Monday 14 May, 2012 - 2:31 PM