- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Ford to lay off even more staff
Manufacturing in Australia is struggling with material cheaper overseas, and huge competition. Jason Morrison reveals the decline of another car maker in our country and why it's a national security argument.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Pregnant women who endanger their unborn child through drug or alcohol abuse may be forced to change their ways or have their baby taken away. Pru Goward tells Jason Morrison why new laws are being considered.
Almost a thousand drivers have been booked for using mobile phones in cars since the new laws were introduced two weeks ago. Inspector Phil Brooks tells Paul Murray some people aren't getting the message.
Ever since 2007 with Labor's so-called "reforms" Labor have made things that hard for our businesses and indeed ordinary people with tax on tax on tax, that nearly every day major employers iconic Australian companies are sacking thousands of Australian workers or even worse abandoning Australia altogether and disillusioned going off to government-friendly China where they don't get taxed the 'crap' out of them and their are no corrupt AWU AND Health Services unions etc, etc to rub their bloodied noses into it. Australian businesses, farming included are all washed up because of corrupt traitorous Labor...their diabolical fraudulent UN global warming carbon dioxide tax scam clearly illustrates Labor's treasonous anti- Australian ways. Labor are making our falling debt-ridden economy "unsustainable"...JULYAR Friday 16 November, 2012 - 10:44 AM
If this is the case, I think it is only right that they return the BAILOUT money to the people of Australia.
Seems Fair!Peter Friday 16 November, 2012 - 10:01 AM