- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Ford to lay off even more staff
Manufacturing in Australia is struggling with material cheaper overseas, and huge competition. Jason Morrison reveals the decline of another car maker in our country and why it's a national security argument.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Pregnant women who endanger their unborn child through drug or alcohol abuse may be forced to change their ways or have their baby taken away. Pru Goward tells Jason Morrison why new laws are being considered.
Almost a thousand drivers have been booked for using mobile phones in cars since the new laws were introduced two weeks ago. Inspector Phil Brooks tells Paul Murray some people aren't getting the message.
Ever since 2007 with Labor's so-called "reforms" Labor have made things that hard for our businesses and indeed ordinary people with tax on tax on tax, that nearly every day major employers iconic Australian companies are sacking thousands of Australian workers or even worse abandoning Australia altogether and disillusioned going off to government-friendly China where they don't get taxed the 'crap' out of them and their are no corrupt AWU AND Health Services unions etc, etc to rub their bloodied noses into it. Australian businesses, farming included are all washed up because of corrupt traitorous Labor...their diabolical fraudulent UN global warming carbon dioxide tax scam clearly illustrates Labor's treasonous anti- Australian ways. Labor are making our falling debt-ridden economy "unsustainable"...JULYAR Friday 16 November, 2012 - 10:44 AM
If this is the case, I think it is only right that they return the BAILOUT money to the people of Australia.
Seems Fair!Peter Friday 16 November, 2012 - 10:01 AM