- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Ford to lay off even more staff
Manufacturing in Australia is struggling with material cheaper overseas, and huge competition. Jason Morrison reveals the decline of another car maker in our country and why it's a national security argument.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Pregnant women who endanger their unborn child through drug or alcohol abuse may be forced to change their ways or have their baby taken away. Pru Goward tells Jason Morrison why new laws are being considered.
Almost a thousand drivers have been booked for using mobile phones in cars since the new laws were introduced two weeks ago. Inspector Phil Brooks tells Paul Murray some people aren't getting the message.
Ever since 2007 with Labor's so-called "reforms" Labor have made things that hard for our businesses and indeed ordinary people with tax on tax on tax, that nearly every day major employers iconic Australian companies are sacking thousands of Australian workers or even worse abandoning Australia altogether and disillusioned going off to government-friendly China where they don't get taxed the 'crap' out of them and their are no corrupt AWU AND Health Services unions etc, etc to rub their bloodied noses into it. Australian businesses, farming included are all washed up because of corrupt traitorous Labor...their diabolical fraudulent UN global warming carbon dioxide tax scam clearly illustrates Labor's treasonous anti- Australian ways. Labor are making our falling debt-ridden economy "unsustainable"...JULYAR Friday 16 November, 2012 - 10:44 AM
If this is the case, I think it is only right that they return the BAILOUT money to the people of Australia.
Seems Fair!Peter Friday 16 November, 2012 - 10:01 AM