- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Fracking coming to your suburb?
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb and home.
It's been revealed gas company AGL has backflipped on a commitment not to use the contoversial mining technique in about 66-wells between Liverpool and Campbelltown.
NSW Greens MP Jeremy Buckingham on the proposed fracking future that may be coming to a suburb around you.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Is Tony Abbott in a spot of bother with recent polls showing Julia Gillard powering ahead as preferred PM? Jason Morrison asks if it is time for Liberals to look inward and ask of themselves, is the problem us?
Is PMS real or an excuse for bad behaviour? Jason Morrison dares take on that very taboo topic for fellas to talk about, seeks out your views, and the results of recent scientific research with Dr Sally Cockburn.
Given that the previous goverment left the state virtually bankrupt, I can understand why we need to get investment anyway and anywhere we can, But this is a line in the sand that cannot be crossed! When it comes to water, food and health Coal Stream Gas is not worth the risk. Look at what has happened in Queensland and they want to do it here? NO TO CSG!Peter Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:00 PM
Many deceived people mistakenly voted for lying taxing, taxing, taxing NSW Premier Liberal-Barry O'Farrell thinking that he would stop all this Labor madness. Well wannabe PM Liberal Tony Abbott must now make a statement on this damned issue and tell the electorate that he will pull rank on this bloody minded dictator Barry O'Farrell who like bullying Julia and her Labor cronies ignore and disregard the people, after they have very wrongly gained high political office. Lets hope Tony is different???? Politicians are bloody well meant to serve our people not their damned themselves for their own power, short lived glory and 30 pieces of tarnished silver!!!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:26 PM