- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Fracking coming to your suburb?
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb and home.
It's been revealed gas company AGL has backflipped on a commitment not to use the contoversial mining technique in about 66-wells between Liverpool and Campbelltown.
NSW Greens MP Jeremy Buckingham on the proposed fracking future that may be coming to a suburb around you.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Is Tony Abbott in a spot of bother with recent polls showing Julia Gillard powering ahead as preferred PM? Jason Morrison asks if it is time for Liberals to look inward and ask of themselves, is the problem us?
Is PMS real or an excuse for bad behaviour? Jason Morrison dares take on that very taboo topic for fellas to talk about, seeks out your views, and the results of recent scientific research with Dr Sally Cockburn.
Given that the previous goverment left the state virtually bankrupt, I can understand why we need to get investment anyway and anywhere we can, But this is a line in the sand that cannot be crossed! When it comes to water, food and health Coal Stream Gas is not worth the risk. Look at what has happened in Queensland and they want to do it here? NO TO CSG!Peter Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:00 PM
Many deceived people mistakenly voted for lying taxing, taxing, taxing NSW Premier Liberal-Barry O'Farrell thinking that he would stop all this Labor madness. Well wannabe PM Liberal Tony Abbott must now make a statement on this damned issue and tell the electorate that he will pull rank on this bloody minded dictator Barry O'Farrell who like bullying Julia and her Labor cronies ignore and disregard the people, after they have very wrongly gained high political office. Lets hope Tony is different???? Politicians are bloody well meant to serve our people not their damned themselves for their own power, short lived glory and 30 pieces of tarnished silver!!!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:26 PM