- War looming in the Middle East
- My religion needs fixing?
- Extremists the enemy of Islam
- Drug action in female prisons
- Bali arrest may affect Corby bail
- News Forum with Angela Catterns
- Regional relocation grants scrapped
- Bizarre evidence at union hearings
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Fracking coming to your suburb?
There are growing calls for the State Government to rule-out the possibility that fracking for coal-seam-gas could go ahead near homes in south-west Sydney. Paul Murray reveals how it could affect your suburb and home.
It's been revealed gas company AGL has backflipped on a commitment not to use the contoversial mining technique in about 66-wells between Liverpool and Campbelltown.
NSW Greens MP Jeremy Buckingham on the proposed fracking future that may be coming to a suburb around you.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Is Tony Abbott in a spot of bother with recent polls showing Julia Gillard powering ahead as preferred PM? Jason Morrison asks if it is time for Liberals to look inward and ask of themselves, is the problem us?
Is PMS real or an excuse for bad behaviour? Jason Morrison dares take on that very taboo topic for fellas to talk about, seeks out your views, and the results of recent scientific research with Dr Sally Cockburn.
Given that the previous goverment left the state virtually bankrupt, I can understand why we need to get investment anyway and anywhere we can, But this is a line in the sand that cannot be crossed! When it comes to water, food and health Coal Stream Gas is not worth the risk. Look at what has happened in Queensland and they want to do it here? NO TO CSG!Peter Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 5:00 PM
Many deceived people mistakenly voted for lying taxing, taxing, taxing NSW Premier Liberal-Barry O'Farrell thinking that he would stop all this Labor madness. Well wannabe PM Liberal Tony Abbott must now make a statement on this damned issue and tell the electorate that he will pull rank on this bloody minded dictator Barry O'Farrell who like bullying Julia and her Labor cronies ignore and disregard the people, after they have very wrongly gained high political office. Lets hope Tony is different???? Politicians are bloody well meant to serve our people not their damned themselves for their own power, short lived glory and 30 pieces of tarnished silver!!!www.abortiontruth.com Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 12:26 PM