- Benefit cards for dole recipients?
- Let down by the justice system?
- You know you're getting old when?
- Fan base grows with Socceroos win
- Police set higher fine quotas?
- Kids turning away from league?
- George Gregan on Wallabies Vs Lions
- Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Jeff on Police set higher fine quotas? I vote for Barry because he promised to keep the electric grid and get rid of the money making camera's. He's sold most of ... more
- keith on Kids turning away from league? Rugby league,like most sports has an ever increasing player level.The level of discipline by kids of all ages on the field ... more
- Sheryl Pursehouse on You know you're getting old when? You know your old when.. you know what Peck's Paste and Bonox are and actually still eat them, much to the amusement of work ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win Doing the maths now 'Abortion'. Idiots I've conversed with on 2UE's page today....1 and it's you 'Abortion'. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge Lets all hope with the inconsistent sentencing process, that those people deciding the sentence, have children of their own ... more
- lloyd on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge One must express concern at this decision, a young man is dead because of act of thugery, by a person having no regard for ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Police set higher fine quotas? If everybody obeyed the road rules there would be no deaths, no injuries, the panel shops would go out of business and so ... more
- Kimber on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge So, so sad for the Kelly family.Sick and tired of feral, despicable, irresponsible, selfish others turning decent law ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Paulo, correct. The problem with many of these stereoytpe views is lack of knowledge, irrational fear and closed ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win @James W, if you can count?? Do the math! Sounds like you are a Rugby League player who has copped quite a few knocks in the ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Police set higher fine quotas? Paul you should drive around the un-patrolled places like the infamous Granville/Merrylands/Guildford areas at any time and ... more
- James W on Fan base grows with Socceroos win So no Rugby League players have ever behaved then, 'Abortion' (fitting name,)and no Socceroo has ever stepped out of line? more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Gasp, new schoolyard cheap high? I dare say that this lunacy would probably never occur in disciplined Catholic schools or any other well run private ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Why are Catholic schools booming? @paulo, think again mate! Your "unwanted babies" are wanted! I would gladly "bring up" those babies, allowing them God's ... more
- Craig on Police set higher fine quotas? Governments and every Department of Governments are listed "Corporations" they all have ABN nunbers, so that said they all ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Fan base grows with Socceroos win What a pity that these thick head, overpaid, unprofessional macho man Rugby League players will not behave, on field or off ... more
- mara watson on Kelly's killer escapes murder charge To be a parent and hear this is beyond belief. Sydney is getting to the point that you think twice going into town. We have ... more
- peter yasin on Tensions growing in the Middle East Robert, God bless you, rational and intelligent people like you still exist, there is some hope.Muslims are not perfect ... more
- yusuf on Socceroos into the World Cup well done boys, you have made us proud. more
Free after 25 years for wife's murder
25 years after millionaire Manly hotelier Andrew Kalajzich was jailed for hiring a hitman to kill his wife while he slept next to her in bed, will leave prison still protesting his innocence. John Stanley on whether he should walk free.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter