- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Freedom of speech at risk?
Free speech may be at risk over changes to anti-discrimination laws according to many critics, particularly Paul Sheehan of SMH. Paul Murray speaks with him about abuse, hurt feeling and freedom of speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard joins Paul Murray on 2UE on A Sydney Morning live from the headquarters of SMH. Watch the video interview stream here. Join the Conversation on 2UE and have your say with our blog.
This is simply part of an attempt by the Greens and Labor to shut down criticism in the press and on forums such as this.David T. Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 4:30 PM
This is the peercft way to break down this information.Reignbeau Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 7:44 AM
@Peter posting here - well said indeed! Bipolar Nola is way, way out of her depth. Just to see her on the electronic media makes me ill. It looks like a base grade damned public service office assistant yet it is the damned labor rotten party Attorney General. The mess she made will take 10 plus years to mend. The silly looking feminazi that she is!Sandra M Monday 21 January, 2013 - 8:53 PM
So why does the one who is being brought before the unelected, unaccountable tribunal have to pay costs no matter what ??Johannes Monday 21 January, 2013 - 6:03 PM
The changes in the anti-discrimination laws are for one thing and one thing only.
To stop criticism!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 3:29 PM
Free speech is our right to criticise and be criticised!
Roxan and her bunch of hurt feeling activists should grow up and get their collective heads out of their arses. Once you deny people a voice in defence of their opionion you will only fuel their dissent in the law of the land. Lets not make freedom of speech a crime based on truth or the lack there of!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:30 AM