- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
Freedom of speech at risk?
Free speech may be at risk over changes to anti-discrimination laws according to many critics, particularly Paul Sheehan of SMH. Paul Murray speaks with him about abuse, hurt feeling and freedom of speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard joins Paul Murray on 2UE on A Sydney Morning live from the headquarters of SMH. Watch the video interview stream here. Join the Conversation on 2UE and have your say with our blog.
This is simply part of an attempt by the Greens and Labor to shut down criticism in the press and on forums such as this.David T. Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 4:30 PM
This is the peercft way to break down this information.Reignbeau Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 7:44 AM
@Peter posting here - well said indeed! Bipolar Nola is way, way out of her depth. Just to see her on the electronic media makes me ill. It looks like a base grade damned public service office assistant yet it is the damned labor rotten party Attorney General. The mess she made will take 10 plus years to mend. The silly looking feminazi that she is!Sandra M Monday 21 January, 2013 - 8:53 PM
So why does the one who is being brought before the unelected, unaccountable tribunal have to pay costs no matter what ??Johannes Monday 21 January, 2013 - 6:03 PM
The changes in the anti-discrimination laws are for one thing and one thing only.
To stop criticism!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 3:29 PM
Free speech is our right to criticise and be criticised!
Roxan and her bunch of hurt feeling activists should grow up and get their collective heads out of their arses. Once you deny people a voice in defence of their opionion you will only fuel their dissent in the law of the land. Lets not make freedom of speech a crime based on truth or the lack there of!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:30 AM