- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
Freedom of speech at risk?
Free speech may be at risk over changes to anti-discrimination laws according to many critics, particularly Paul Sheehan of SMH. Paul Murray speaks with him about abuse, hurt feeling and freedom of speech.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard joins Paul Murray on 2UE on A Sydney Morning live from the headquarters of SMH. Watch the video interview stream here. Join the Conversation on 2UE and have your say with our blog.
This is simply part of an attempt by the Greens and Labor to shut down criticism in the press and on forums such as this.David T. Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 4:30 PM
This is the peercft way to break down this information.Reignbeau Tuesday 22 January, 2013 - 7:44 AM
@Peter posting here - well said indeed! Bipolar Nola is way, way out of her depth. Just to see her on the electronic media makes me ill. It looks like a base grade damned public service office assistant yet it is the damned labor rotten party Attorney General. The mess she made will take 10 plus years to mend. The silly looking feminazi that she is!Sandra M Monday 21 January, 2013 - 8:53 PM
So why does the one who is being brought before the unelected, unaccountable tribunal have to pay costs no matter what ??Johannes Monday 21 January, 2013 - 6:03 PM
The changes in the anti-discrimination laws are for one thing and one thing only.
To stop criticism!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 3:29 PM
Free speech is our right to criticise and be criticised!
Roxan and her bunch of hurt feeling activists should grow up and get their collective heads out of their arses. Once you deny people a voice in defence of their opionion you will only fuel their dissent in the law of the land. Lets not make freedom of speech a crime based on truth or the lack there of!Peter Monday 21 January, 2013 - 10:30 AM