- Justin Smith at the War Memorial
- Anzac Day: who do you remember?
- Royal tour: what it meant for us?
- Anzac Day: Lest We Forget
- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Vivienne on Time for Charles to be King? Why is there this continual speculation about the queen "stepping down"? Would there be the same if she were a king instead? ... more
- Cleangirl on Time for Charles to be King? We all know Charles is a dill, the Queen should bypass him for William. more
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
Gangnam Style hits #1 on pop charts
"Gangnam Style" knocks Guy Sebastian off the top of the ARIA charts . What is the song about? Stuart Bocking is speculating on why it's become a worldwide phenomenon & plays the part of the song.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style is galloping towards becoming the most viewed video in YouTube history and along the way has taken the No.1 spot on the ARIA singles chart.
The catchy tune by South Korean pop star Psy has knocked Guy Sebastian's Battle Scars from the top spot to No.2. Psy's chart-topping success in Australia now equals that enjoyed in his native South Korea, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark and the UK. (AAP)
Sydney Gangnam Style Flashmob
American Navy Gangnam Style Video
Gangnam Style - A cappela group Pentatonix
Kids and technology, should you manage your child's use of the internet and electronic gadgets? How much time is enough screen time? Jason Morrison with technology expert Trevor Long.
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. He has used a newspaper ad to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes.