- Facebook's most popular of 2013
- Is cheerleading really a sport?
- Delivery deadlines need a re-think?
- Are Sydney's trains too unreliable?
- Why are Coalition behind in polls?
- Unwanted pets: choose gifts carefully
- Gifts cards: are they a cop out?
- Blue Mountains: doorstep paradise
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela A great man who will go down in history as a great leader with wisdom, courage and fortitude. He will reap his eternal ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? lets hope they do better than hetros who divorce and marry like there were no tommorrow and make a mockery of marriage more
Gangnam Style hits #1 on pop charts
"Gangnam Style" knocks Guy Sebastian off the top of the ARIA charts . What is the song about? Stuart Bocking is speculating on why it's become a worldwide phenomenon & plays the part of the song.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style is galloping towards becoming the most viewed video in YouTube history and along the way has taken the No.1 spot on the ARIA singles chart.
The catchy tune by South Korean pop star Psy has knocked Guy Sebastian's Battle Scars from the top spot to No.2. Psy's chart-topping success in Australia now equals that enjoyed in his native South Korea, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark and the UK. (AAP)
Sydney Gangnam Style Flashmob
American Navy Gangnam Style Video
Gangnam Style - A cappela group Pentatonix
Kids and technology, should you manage your child's use of the internet and electronic gadgets? How much time is enough screen time? Jason Morrison with technology expert Trevor Long.
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. He has used a newspaper ad to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes.