- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- Close encounters on planet Mars
- Who deserved their shonky award
- Clubs to expand into childcare?
- Not enough jobs for uni grads?
- Who's been snooping in your bin?
- Demerits for illegal disabled parkers
- Car industry keeping its secrets?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Gangnam Style hits #1 on pop charts
"Gangnam Style" knocks Guy Sebastian off the top of the ARIA charts . What is the song about? Stuart Bocking is speculating on why it's become a worldwide phenomenon & plays the part of the song.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style is galloping towards becoming the most viewed video in YouTube history and along the way has taken the No.1 spot on the ARIA singles chart.
The catchy tune by South Korean pop star Psy has knocked Guy Sebastian's Battle Scars from the top spot to No.2. Psy's chart-topping success in Australia now equals that enjoyed in his native South Korea, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark and the UK. (AAP)
Sydney Gangnam Style Flashmob
American Navy Gangnam Style Video
Gangnam Style - A cappela group Pentatonix
Kids and technology, should you manage your child's use of the internet and electronic gadgets? How much time is enough screen time? Jason Morrison with technology expert Trevor Long.
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. He has used a newspaper ad to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes.