- Emotional eulogy at funeral
- Clover on council voting reforms
- Marijuana reform step to legalisation?
- The mindset of violent extremism
- Losing our land to overseas buyers
- Too apathetic to make a change?
- Cable car link to Barangaroo?
- Whisper: Malvern stars for fireys?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
Gangnam Style hits #1 on pop charts
"Gangnam Style" knocks Guy Sebastian off the top of the ARIA charts . What is the song about? Stuart Bocking is speculating on why it's become a worldwide phenomenon & plays the part of the song.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gangnam Style is galloping towards becoming the most viewed video in YouTube history and along the way has taken the No.1 spot on the ARIA singles chart.
The catchy tune by South Korean pop star Psy has knocked Guy Sebastian's Battle Scars from the top spot to No.2. Psy's chart-topping success in Australia now equals that enjoyed in his native South Korea, Canada, New Zealand, Denmark and the UK. (AAP)
Sydney Gangnam Style Flashmob
American Navy Gangnam Style Video
Gangnam Style - A cappela group Pentatonix
Kids and technology, should you manage your child's use of the internet and electronic gadgets? How much time is enough screen time? Jason Morrison with technology expert Trevor Long.
Stuart Bocking speaks with War Historian Paul Ham on the Sandakan Death Marches of WWII. He has used a newspaper ad to accuse the Japanese government of failing to account for their Borneo war crimes.