- Should we present our ID to vote?
- Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic
- Wicked musical returns to Sydney
- Drivers oblivious to their surrounds
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Matt Moran on cooking for spring
- When to report a traffic bingle?
- Sydney's long hot fire season ahead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
Gay lifestyle attack by Christian lobby
John Stanley speaks with Jim Wallace, leader of the Australian Christian Lobby who, during a debate on same-sex marriage, has suggested a homosexual "lifestyle" was more hazardous to health than smoking.
Jim Wallace has denied he compared homosexuality with smoking in a debate on same-sex marriage. Mr Wallace told a University of Tasmania audience that homosexuality reduced life expectancy more than smoking and should therefore be discouraged.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has withdrawn from speaking at the Australian Christian Lobby's conference next month over its leader's "offensive" comments about homosexuality.
Prime Minister Gillard, an avowed atheist, was due to address the conference on October 6 in Canberra on the topic of "religious freedom in a secular democracy".
But she's now pulled out because of what she described as an "offensive" comment by ACL boss Jim Wallace that smoking is healthier than same-sex marriage.
She says there are a range of deeply held views in the community on the issue of same-sex marriage but it's the responsibility of all parties in this debate to be respectful and responsible in any public comments they make.
Mr Wallace allegedly made the claim in a debate on marriage equality with Greens leader Christine Milne at the University of Tasmania yesterday but has denied comparing homosexuality with smoking.
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
natural enhancementbuy virility ex Monday 17 September, 2012 - 7:04 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the Any-Lie-Will-Do same-sex lobby. Just google Gay Gene to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the â??any-lie-will-doâ?? same-sex lobby. Just google â??gay geneâ?? to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Bikinis not burka, if homosexual sex is healthy why can`t they donate blood. Do you really believe they should be teaching that homosexual sex is healthy in our public schools ?. Which group has the highest rates of Depression, suicide, STD`s and medical problems, Hetrosexuals or homosexuals ?If it`s so healthy as you write, why are the hospitalsd clogged up with more men with HIV than smokers ? Jim Wallace is about the only leader in this country to stand up for the health of our nation.Joe Monday 10 September, 2012 - 12:45 PM
Sadly all around the globe, millions of male homosexuals have already died and are still dying terrible deaths because of A.I.D.S. People need to be made aware before it is too late!!! The homosexual marriage push is clearly inappropriate.Alex Monday 10 September, 2012 - 10:31 AM
Is Jim Wallace the only man strong enough to bring this real issue up ?Johannes Monday 10 September, 2012 - 7:26 AM