- Why do we have tongue twisters?
- Health system needs a checkup?
- Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela
- Mandela was a giant, and a man!
- Nelson Mandela changed the era
- Sydney 500: Mark Skaife on 2UE
- Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela
- Would you pay $580 for the Stones?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? What no mention of the Middle Eastern Crime Squad? more
- Jonathon L Benson on ICAC: Chris Hartcher quits energy This, in my professional view, is the beginning of the end of the utterly hopeless O'Farrell government in NSW. Just ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? @Lis posting here - you are absolutely correct. I clearly recall a joker in the 1990's who was knocked back for entry into ... more
- Samuel J on Backflip on backflip over Gonski? @Craig - absolutely correct. The abject, disgraceful rotten mess that Gillard and Rudd the Dudd left the new Coalition ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? This reported outcome says a lot in regard to policies and practice pertaining to teacher selection, education, training and ... more
- James W on Aussie students are falling behind? A child's most important teacher/s are it's parents. more
- Jester4212 on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @Bikinis. Riding against the traffic is without a doubt the worst idea and will definitely contribute to more fatalities. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Aussie students are falling behind? Another fine mess Australian kids are in! more
- Liz on Aussie students are falling behind? Our sub-standard teaching workforce is damaging the future of this country. A large number of teachers are inarticulate, ... more
- Amy on Aussie students are falling behind? If the teacher can not use a red pen to mark their work because it is too confrontational and they can never be FAILED and ... more
- Peter on Aussie students are falling behind? Doesn't matter how much money you throw at the education system! The student will only be as good as the teacher,teaching ... more
- Jester4212 on Handbook for men on women? This book sounds disgustingly stereotypical for both sexes. I really don't think this lady has a clue. more
Gay lifestyle attack by Christian lobby
John Stanley speaks with Jim Wallace, leader of the Australian Christian Lobby who, during a debate on same-sex marriage, has suggested a homosexual "lifestyle" was more hazardous to health than smoking.
Jim Wallace has denied he compared homosexuality with smoking in a debate on same-sex marriage. Mr Wallace told a University of Tasmania audience that homosexuality reduced life expectancy more than smoking and should therefore be discouraged.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has withdrawn from speaking at the Australian Christian Lobby's conference next month over its leader's "offensive" comments about homosexuality.
Prime Minister Gillard, an avowed atheist, was due to address the conference on October 6 in Canberra on the topic of "religious freedom in a secular democracy".
But she's now pulled out because of what she described as an "offensive" comment by ACL boss Jim Wallace that smoking is healthier than same-sex marriage.
She says there are a range of deeply held views in the community on the issue of same-sex marriage but it's the responsibility of all parties in this debate to be respectful and responsible in any public comments they make.
Mr Wallace allegedly made the claim in a debate on marriage equality with Greens leader Christine Milne at the University of Tasmania yesterday but has denied comparing homosexuality with smoking.
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
natural enhancementbuy virility ex Monday 17 September, 2012 - 7:04 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the Any-Lie-Will-Do same-sex lobby. Just google Gay Gene to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the â??any-lie-will-doâ?? same-sex lobby. Just google â??gay geneâ?? to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Bikinis not burka, if homosexual sex is healthy why can`t they donate blood. Do you really believe they should be teaching that homosexual sex is healthy in our public schools ?. Which group has the highest rates of Depression, suicide, STD`s and medical problems, Hetrosexuals or homosexuals ?If it`s so healthy as you write, why are the hospitalsd clogged up with more men with HIV than smokers ? Jim Wallace is about the only leader in this country to stand up for the health of our nation.Joe Monday 10 September, 2012 - 12:45 PM
Sadly all around the globe, millions of male homosexuals have already died and are still dying terrible deaths because of A.I.D.S. People need to be made aware before it is too late!!! The homosexual marriage push is clearly inappropriate.Alex Monday 10 September, 2012 - 10:31 AM
Is Jim Wallace the only man strong enough to bring this real issue up ?Johannes Monday 10 September, 2012 - 7:26 AM