- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Drivers just drones behind the wheel
- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- Sydney petrol price collusion?
- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Gay lifestyle attack by Christian lobby
John Stanley speaks with Jim Wallace, leader of the Australian Christian Lobby who, during a debate on same-sex marriage, has suggested a homosexual "lifestyle" was more hazardous to health than smoking.
Jim Wallace has denied he compared homosexuality with smoking in a debate on same-sex marriage. Mr Wallace told a University of Tasmania audience that homosexuality reduced life expectancy more than smoking and should therefore be discouraged.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has withdrawn from speaking at the Australian Christian Lobby's conference next month over its leader's "offensive" comments about homosexuality.
Prime Minister Gillard, an avowed atheist, was due to address the conference on October 6 in Canberra on the topic of "religious freedom in a secular democracy".
But she's now pulled out because of what she described as an "offensive" comment by ACL boss Jim Wallace that smoking is healthier than same-sex marriage.
She says there are a range of deeply held views in the community on the issue of same-sex marriage but it's the responsibility of all parties in this debate to be respectful and responsible in any public comments they make.
Mr Wallace allegedly made the claim in a debate on marriage equality with Greens leader Christine Milne at the University of Tasmania yesterday but has denied comparing homosexuality with smoking.
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
natural enhancementbuy virility ex Monday 17 September, 2012 - 7:04 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the Any-Lie-Will-Do same-sex lobby. Just google Gay Gene to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the â??any-lie-will-doâ?? same-sex lobby. Just google â??gay geneâ?? to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Bikinis not burka, if homosexual sex is healthy why can`t they donate blood. Do you really believe they should be teaching that homosexual sex is healthy in our public schools ?. Which group has the highest rates of Depression, suicide, STD`s and medical problems, Hetrosexuals or homosexuals ?If it`s so healthy as you write, why are the hospitalsd clogged up with more men with HIV than smokers ? Jim Wallace is about the only leader in this country to stand up for the health of our nation.Joe Monday 10 September, 2012 - 12:45 PM
Sadly all around the globe, millions of male homosexuals have already died and are still dying terrible deaths because of A.I.D.S. People need to be made aware before it is too late!!! The homosexual marriage push is clearly inappropriate.Alex Monday 10 September, 2012 - 10:31 AM
Is Jim Wallace the only man strong enough to bring this real issue up ?Johannes Monday 10 September, 2012 - 7:26 AM