- Melissa Doyle to leave Sunrise
- Chaos: Latham on a return to Rudd
- James Gandolfini dead at 51
- Street names that bring a giggle
- 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek?
- Young boys boxing, at 11?
- Benefit cards for dole recipients?
- Let down by the justice system?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Young boys boxing, at 11? Obviously looking for trouble, copping direct hard hits to the head is clearly not healthy and very dangerous. There would ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Benefit cards for dole recipients? This is absolutely essential, it is plainly common sense! Why has it not already been done?? What have all the movers & ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on James Gandolfini dead at 51 Only 51, that is a bit sobering! I wonder whether it was all worth it? Death comes like a thief in the night! There is ... more
- Peter on Benefit cards for dole recipients? Looking at the dregs of humanity that were against any type of card on ACA last night gives more credence to it being ... more
- yusuf on Let down by the justice system? Surprise surprise, Carmen is opting for Shariah law.Sorry Carmen you cant have it both ways.It is really sad how our so ... more
- Peter on 2nd Sydney airport Badgery's Creek? Get over it, we have a very good airport that is under utilised and all that stopping it being used to its fullest potential ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Street names that bring a giggle Paul, sadly under the racist phobic, Labor government! We have become a very stupid, divided nation! No longer a smart ... more
- Elizabeth Passaro on Let down by the justice system? Bring back the death sentance. For all rapists, serial murderers & child sex affenders. I've always said. The law is only ... more
- CARMEN on Why are Catholic schools booming? Terence....More spew is pouring out of your mouth....You hopeless "NINCOMPOOPS"...A MAN WHO HOLDS ZERO PRINCIPLES...Perhaps ... more
- CARMEN on Benefit cards for dole recipients? ABSOLUTELY A BIG YES.....Dole recipients should only be getting the taxpayer funded monies FOR A SHORT TIME.....Every effort ... more
- CARMEN on Let down by the justice system? Capital punishment should be re-introduced.....NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANOTHER HUMAN BEING'S LIFE AWAY UNDER ... more
- Zoran Grujic on Police set higher fine quotas? When will premier start to fix our hospitals what he promised before election more
- Angela Coombes on Police set higher fine quotas? @Jeff posting here I fully agree. O'Farrell and Co are a big deceitful let down of those of us who voted for Liberals. He is ... more
- Samuel J Kyrikos on Police set higher fine quotas? I agree abortionTruth. What is needed is more unmarked police cars to reign in those dangerous mugs tear arsing around in ... more
- The Real Problem on Police set higher fine quotas? There is nearly always a solution to every problem. Provided we dont allow the problem to grow to the point where it ... more
- James W on Let down by the justice system? Jill, her family and friends were let down by the Justice System well before sentencing. The lesson here is to look out for ... more
- Terrence on Time to lift drinking age to 21? The right-wing loonies consider prohibition, intolerance of crime, and harsh punishments as behaviour associated with ... more
- Jeff on Police set higher fine quotas? I vote for Barry because he promised to keep the electric grid and get rid of the money making camera's. He's sold most of ... more
- Jeff on Male voters flee Labor in latest poll Next election this is how I would voteJulia VS Tony Kevin VS Tony With Carbon tax Kevin Vs Tony Kevin drops the carbon tax. more
- Jeff on Time to lift drinking age to 21? Damn right it should be 21 and lift the driving, voting, marriage age to 21 also. Kids these days are 100% careless, ... more
Gay lifestyle attack by Christian lobby
John Stanley speaks with Jim Wallace, leader of the Australian Christian Lobby who, during a debate on same-sex marriage, has suggested a homosexual "lifestyle" was more hazardous to health than smoking.
Jim Wallace has denied he compared homosexuality with smoking in a debate on same-sex marriage. Mr Wallace told a University of Tasmania audience that homosexuality reduced life expectancy more than smoking and should therefore be discouraged.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has withdrawn from speaking at the Australian Christian Lobby's conference next month over its leader's "offensive" comments about homosexuality.
Prime Minister Gillard, an avowed atheist, was due to address the conference on October 6 in Canberra on the topic of "religious freedom in a secular democracy".
But she's now pulled out because of what she described as an "offensive" comment by ACL boss Jim Wallace that smoking is healthier than same-sex marriage.
She says there are a range of deeply held views in the community on the issue of same-sex marriage but it's the responsibility of all parties in this debate to be respectful and responsible in any public comments they make.
Mr Wallace allegedly made the claim in a debate on marriage equality with Greens leader Christine Milne at the University of Tasmania yesterday but has denied comparing homosexuality with smoking.
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
natural enhancementbuy virility ex Monday 17 September, 2012 - 7:04 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the Any-Lie-Will-Do same-sex lobby. Just google Gay Gene to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 6:00 PM
Bikinis not burkas. Gene variations for homosexuals claim is just fake science pushed as fact by the â??any-lie-will-doâ?? same-sex lobby. Just google â??gay geneâ?? to see the dispute and conjecture. If such a gene ever capable of validation, it would be bad news for all the phonies claiming their homosexuality is not merely a lifestyle choice.CC Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 9:45 AM
Bikinis not burka, if homosexual sex is healthy why can`t they donate blood. Do you really believe they should be teaching that homosexual sex is healthy in our public schools ?. Which group has the highest rates of Depression, suicide, STD`s and medical problems, Hetrosexuals or homosexuals ?If it`s so healthy as you write, why are the hospitalsd clogged up with more men with HIV than smokers ? Jim Wallace is about the only leader in this country to stand up for the health of our nation.Joe Monday 10 September, 2012 - 12:45 PM
Sadly all around the globe, millions of male homosexuals have already died and are still dying terrible deaths because of A.I.D.S. People need to be made aware before it is too late!!! The homosexual marriage push is clearly inappropriate.Alex Monday 10 September, 2012 - 10:31 AM
Is Jim Wallace the only man strong enough to bring this real issue up ?Johannes Monday 10 September, 2012 - 7:26 AM