- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Geert Wilders' warnings on Islam
Dutch politician Geert Wilders tells Jason Morrison he wants to warn Australia against allowing the mass immigration of people from Muslim countries because Islam and freedom are incompatible.
He says Australians should learn from the mistakes made in Europe, and why he thinks we should be vigilant of Islam. He says it's not a religion of peace, labelling it a totalitarian ideology.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senator Barnaby Joyce denies the idea of building dams across Australia is just a pre-election thought bubble, saying it's been worked on for years. He tells Paul Murray why it's time our MPs showed us vision for the future.
Why don't we have mandatory sentences for gun crime in NSW? Paul Murray speaks with former NSW Police Officer and gang crime expert Brett Stevens, who reveals why it may be time for a new review of the laws.
Terrence you are an Imbecile!Peter B Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 9:21 AM
@ Terrence, Dictionary .com defines infadel as:-
a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
(loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.
not accepting a particular faith, especially Christianity or Islam; heathen.
without religious faith.
due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.
rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other; not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.
Stop being selective with your posts!Bikinis not burkas Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:29 PM
@Proud Infidel, you missed the point which was that you cannot finish off a religion by abusing it and the case of Islam is a striking example.
BTW, do you know that the word "infidel" that you use to possibly belittle Islam, is actually a Christian term to label those without faith, such as Muslims and Jews. It was used particularly to describe Muslims when they were fighting the Crusades against them. So when you call yourself "Proud Infidel" I wonder whether you mean a proud Muslim or a proud Jew?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:37 PM
@Burka Burner, we can ban away a piece of cloth called the 'hijab' that covers the head, just to make some people feel better; but what do we do about the hijab some people here have placed over their brains? Can we get some gutsy politicians to talk about that as well?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:07 PM
Hey terrance , Islam is the fastest growing ENFORCED religion. Remove your foot of the people's necks (no threats of death)and see how many will stay Muslim.Proud Infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:53 PM
When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12
Wht are you surprise when a Muslim chops a head off?Proud infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:50 PM