- Workers lose as Mining tax axed
- Lyndey Milan: A Taste of Australia
- Putin threatens he can take Kiev
- Sarah Snook: Predestination
- Leaked celeb nude photo scandal
- Drugs: treatment over punishment?
- Homebush Bay Bridge connection
- How to find your credit score
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- With friends like this Who needs enemies on The dangers we face with air drops? You probably think you know who makes the most money from Australia. You probably think it is Gina Rinehart or Andrew ... more
- peter on Smokes rise by $2.80 a packet I smoked and loved it for 35 yrs then I read a book on stopping and stopped before I finished the book by Allen Carr ... more
- Wendy on Proposal with a $1million donation Is it possible to get on Mr Moini's target list? My grandson has type 1 diabetes. A team at Newcastle University are in ... more
- Cleangirl on Will price hikes stop smokers? If it does we should try it with Alcohol, pokies and childcare. more
- Tony on SAS join Aussie airdrops in Iraq? If this is the case, then IS should now collectively go out into the desert and blow whats left of their pathetic brains ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on My religion needs fixing? What sort of "religion" chops people's heads off? more
- Samuel J on Extremists the enemy of Islam All right thinking countries around the world need to come down on these islamic damned extremists like a ton of bricks. ... more
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Vivien Ellison on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Tony Abbott, John Howard, Peter Costello and Scott Morrison are the best people that have ever been in Australian ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Greg O on Regional relocation grants scrapped I did consider it and actually did it forty years ago. National Service took me out of Sydney and showed me there is ... more
- Greg O on Drug action in female prisons There has been plenty of first class facilities to deal with drug addiction for decades in not only women's prisons but male ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on One way ticket for Islamic radicals Let's buy anyone who wants to get involved in other country's affairs, a one way ticket. Mr Abbott, we'll book you ticket, ... more
- Cindy on Millers Point sales shock investors This minister has yet to meet with the residents on Millers Point personally even after continuous requests. Sales at ... more
- Max Rawnsley on Qantas loss of $2.84 billion Qantas is a hard fix. The next 12 months will be vital. For all the expenditure etc they still have poor service. I don't ... more
- Max Rawnsley on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? You jest. This is mythology. We have had a succession of PMs who have placed self preservation ahead of public interest. ... more
- Craig on Taxpayers lose to black economy Don't steal the Government hates the competition. more
Geert Wilders' warnings on Islam
Dutch politician Geert Wilders tells Jason Morrison he wants to warn Australia against allowing the mass immigration of people from Muslim countries because Islam and freedom are incompatible.
He says Australians should learn from the mistakes made in Europe, and why he thinks we should be vigilant of Islam. He says it's not a religion of peace, labelling it a totalitarian ideology.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senator Barnaby Joyce denies the idea of building dams across Australia is just a pre-election thought bubble, saying it's been worked on for years. He tells Paul Murray why it's time our MPs showed us vision for the future.
Why don't we have mandatory sentences for gun crime in NSW? Paul Murray speaks with former NSW Police Officer and gang crime expert Brett Stevens, who reveals why it may be time for a new review of the laws.
Terrence you are an Imbecile!Peter B Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 9:21 AM
@ Terrence, Dictionary .com defines infadel as:-
a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
(loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.
not accepting a particular faith, especially Christianity or Islam; heathen.
without religious faith.
due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.
rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other; not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.
Stop being selective with your posts!Bikinis not burkas Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:29 PM
@Proud Infidel, you missed the point which was that you cannot finish off a religion by abusing it and the case of Islam is a striking example.
BTW, do you know that the word "infidel" that you use to possibly belittle Islam, is actually a Christian term to label those without faith, such as Muslims and Jews. It was used particularly to describe Muslims when they were fighting the Crusades against them. So when you call yourself "Proud Infidel" I wonder whether you mean a proud Muslim or a proud Jew?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:37 PM
@Burka Burner, we can ban away a piece of cloth called the 'hijab' that covers the head, just to make some people feel better; but what do we do about the hijab some people here have placed over their brains? Can we get some gutsy politicians to talk about that as well?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:07 PM
Hey terrance , Islam is the fastest growing ENFORCED religion. Remove your foot of the people's necks (no threats of death)and see how many will stay Muslim.Proud Infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:53 PM
When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12
Wht are you surprise when a Muslim chops a head off?Proud infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:50 PM