- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Geert Wilders' warnings on Islam
Dutch politician Geert Wilders tells Jason Morrison he wants to warn Australia against allowing the mass immigration of people from Muslim countries because Islam and freedom are incompatible.
He says Australians should learn from the mistakes made in Europe, and why he thinks we should be vigilant of Islam. He says it's not a religion of peace, labelling it a totalitarian ideology.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senator Barnaby Joyce denies the idea of building dams across Australia is just a pre-election thought bubble, saying it's been worked on for years. He tells Paul Murray why it's time our MPs showed us vision for the future.
Why don't we have mandatory sentences for gun crime in NSW? Paul Murray speaks with former NSW Police Officer and gang crime expert Brett Stevens, who reveals why it may be time for a new review of the laws.
Terrence you are an Imbecile!Peter B Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 9:21 AM
@ Terrence, Dictionary .com defines infadel as:-
a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
(loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.
not accepting a particular faith, especially Christianity or Islam; heathen.
without religious faith.
due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.
rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other; not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.
Stop being selective with your posts!Bikinis not burkas Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:29 PM
@Proud Infidel, you missed the point which was that you cannot finish off a religion by abusing it and the case of Islam is a striking example.
BTW, do you know that the word "infidel" that you use to possibly belittle Islam, is actually a Christian term to label those without faith, such as Muslims and Jews. It was used particularly to describe Muslims when they were fighting the Crusades against them. So when you call yourself "Proud Infidel" I wonder whether you mean a proud Muslim or a proud Jew?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:37 PM
@Burka Burner, we can ban away a piece of cloth called the 'hijab' that covers the head, just to make some people feel better; but what do we do about the hijab some people here have placed over their brains? Can we get some gutsy politicians to talk about that as well?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:07 PM
Hey terrance , Islam is the fastest growing ENFORCED religion. Remove your foot of the people's necks (no threats of death)and see how many will stay Muslim.Proud Infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:53 PM
When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12
Wht are you surprise when a Muslim chops a head off?Proud infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:50 PM