- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- Open Mic: Distance Education
- 19 new charges against Thomson
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death So Peter you are an example of what i said about extremism or You accuse muslims of rioting ,raping, riots yet you forget ... more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @ Robert: I think you might be the one who needs to research WWII. This time open your eyes. more
- Katrina Haller on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Assisted suicide has been prohibited for over 2000 years. It would have made doctors into killers. We can focus on care for ... more
- Vince on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW I would like to know what these politicians would do if they knew someone who was going through unimaginable suffering. I'm ... more
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence again you think all gays just want to go to discos and saunas and have many partners.Well there are many who ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death I come from London .Homegrown Islamic extremism is a problem, however the EDL the English Defence League that rioted after ... more
Geert Wilders' warnings on Islam
Dutch politician Geert Wilders tells Jason Morrison he wants to warn Australia against allowing the mass immigration of people from Muslim countries because Islam and freedom are incompatible.
He says Australians should learn from the mistakes made in Europe, and why he thinks we should be vigilant of Islam. He says it's not a religion of peace, labelling it a totalitarian ideology.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senator Barnaby Joyce denies the idea of building dams across Australia is just a pre-election thought bubble, saying it's been worked on for years. He tells Paul Murray why it's time our MPs showed us vision for the future.
Why don't we have mandatory sentences for gun crime in NSW? Paul Murray speaks with former NSW Police Officer and gang crime expert Brett Stevens, who reveals why it may be time for a new review of the laws.
Terrence you are an Imbecile!Peter B Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 9:21 AM
@ Terrence, Dictionary .com defines infadel as:-
a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
(loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.
not accepting a particular faith, especially Christianity or Islam; heathen.
without religious faith.
due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.
rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other; not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.
Stop being selective with your posts!Bikinis not burkas Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:29 PM
@Proud Infidel, you missed the point which was that you cannot finish off a religion by abusing it and the case of Islam is a striking example.
BTW, do you know that the word "infidel" that you use to possibly belittle Islam, is actually a Christian term to label those without faith, such as Muslims and Jews. It was used particularly to describe Muslims when they were fighting the Crusades against them. So when you call yourself "Proud Infidel" I wonder whether you mean a proud Muslim or a proud Jew?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:37 PM
@Burka Burner, we can ban away a piece of cloth called the 'hijab' that covers the head, just to make some people feel better; but what do we do about the hijab some people here have placed over their brains? Can we get some gutsy politicians to talk about that as well?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:07 PM
Hey terrance , Islam is the fastest growing ENFORCED religion. Remove your foot of the people's necks (no threats of death)and see how many will stay Muslim.Proud Infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:53 PM
When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12
Wht are you surprise when a Muslim chops a head off?Proud infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:50 PM