- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
Geert Wilders' warnings on Islam
Dutch politician Geert Wilders tells Jason Morrison he wants to warn Australia against allowing the mass immigration of people from Muslim countries because Islam and freedom are incompatible.
He says Australians should learn from the mistakes made in Europe, and why he thinks we should be vigilant of Islam. He says it's not a religion of peace, labelling it a totalitarian ideology.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Senator Barnaby Joyce denies the idea of building dams across Australia is just a pre-election thought bubble, saying it's been worked on for years. He tells Paul Murray why it's time our MPs showed us vision for the future.
Why don't we have mandatory sentences for gun crime in NSW? Paul Murray speaks with former NSW Police Officer and gang crime expert Brett Stevens, who reveals why it may be time for a new review of the laws.
Terrence you are an Imbecile!Peter B Tuesday 19 February, 2013 - 9:21 AM
@ Terrence, Dictionary .com defines infadel as:-
a person who does not accept a particular faith, especially Christianity.
(in Christian use) an unbeliever, especially a Muslim.
(in Muslim use) a person who does not accept the Islamic faith; kaffir.
a person who has no religious faith; unbeliever.
(loosely) a person who disbelieves or doubts a particular theory, belief, creed, etc.; skeptic.
not accepting a particular faith, especially Christianity or Islam; heathen.
without religious faith.
due to or manifesting unbelief: infidel ideas.
rejecting the Christian religion while accepting no other; not believing in the Bible or any Christian divine revelation.
Stop being selective with your posts!Bikinis not burkas Monday 18 February, 2013 - 3:29 PM
@Proud Infidel, you missed the point which was that you cannot finish off a religion by abusing it and the case of Islam is a striking example.
BTW, do you know that the word "infidel" that you use to possibly belittle Islam, is actually a Christian term to label those without faith, such as Muslims and Jews. It was used particularly to describe Muslims when they were fighting the Crusades against them. So when you call yourself "Proud Infidel" I wonder whether you mean a proud Muslim or a proud Jew?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:37 PM
@Burka Burner, we can ban away a piece of cloth called the 'hijab' that covers the head, just to make some people feel better; but what do we do about the hijab some people here have placed over their brains? Can we get some gutsy politicians to talk about that as well?Terrence Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 10:07 PM
Hey terrance , Islam is the fastest growing ENFORCED religion. Remove your foot of the people's necks (no threats of death)and see how many will stay Muslim.Proud Infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:53 PM
When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, 'I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers' hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!" -- Qur'an 8:12
Wht are you surprise when a Muslim chops a head off?Proud infidel Friday 15 February, 2013 - 1:50 PM