- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
George & Paul 10th Anniversary
2UE Video: Great teams are not always planned, they just happen sometimes. Such is the case with George & Paul who reveal how it all began 10 years ago today. Congratulations fellas from us all at 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking calls in to speak with George & Paul and to introduce a message from the King of Radio, John Laws….
Not a bad show boys but can we lose the murder and rape stories, not a great way to kick off a Sunday mornPeter Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:28 PM
Congrats Guys, Love your work!David Monday 15 October, 2012 - 10:02 AM
Congratulations George and Paul on 10 years of wonderful radio. We have been listening since day one and we will keenly keep listening every weekend.We especially enjoy Paul's crime file, the quiz and Roland.Keep up the great work. June & GregJune & Greg Muir Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:40 PM
That is good but I must say lately George and Paul have become the mouthpiece of the Liberal Party which is a shame. I don't care which party or which political party they support so long as they don't do it in a naked fashion whcih George and particularly Paul are prone to do. I know they may argue this, but you only have to look at their blogs and commentaries to see what I am saying. There is not even a single instance when they put Abbott under even a tiny bit of scrutiny. On the other hand, they come out with all guns blazing against Abbott's adversary every time, even on matters where Abbott clearly lost the argument such as his recent behaviour on personal attacks in politics.
If they want to support Abbott I would rather they did it by promoting his policies (if any) rather than behaving as his lynch mob.Terrence Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:23 PM