- Parliament House $800 doorknob?
- Sydney facing homeless challenge
- NRL Monopoly: twitter goes viral
- Australia's record games gold haul
- Loo with a view a step too far?
- Sydney Art: what do you think?
- McClymont: He who must be Obeid
- Terror links to Aussies in Syria
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Loudon Cleary on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Artless, ugly, a mindless scribble that must have taken all of 30 seconds to conceive and draw. Jorn Utzen, where are you? more
- Join the Q Society on No place to top up Opal cards? I can't even find out how much want to charge me to buy one to get the honour of paying for a ride! more
- Jan McTiernan on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD It looks like it could be a lightening conductor.I hope no one dies from it.Cannot see it being a big tourist attraction. more
- Cleangirl on What to call the new CBD sculpture? The Wilted Clover. more
- Cleangirl on Work for Dole rules far too strict? You can`t have these guys doing nothing. Send the long termers off to pick fruit for 6 week stints, others to take up those ... more
- fabio on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Cheap CRUSADE against unemployed!Pick on the rich tax dodgers more
- Samuel J on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Well, I don't think it is a caricature of the shape of Clover Moore - it is more of a bastardised shape of body of Marilyn ... more
- carole on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a complete waste of our money. God save us from idiots.. more
- Laura on No place to top up Opal cards? Why hasn't the Govt. organised a solution regarding the purchase of OPAL tickets? this is a nightmare for all commuters ... more
- Mike on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD LooksÂ like Clover Moores brain and just as empty more
- James W on Work for the dole doesn't work Abetz tells Brisbane that a face to face meeting with an enployer is the proper way to apply for a job. 40 meetings a month ... more
- Paul Barnham on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD What a waste of money. I think it has a touch of the "Emperors new clothes" more
- Sean on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Giant Tapeworm!Inject it into all the clowns at the council who decided to block up the streets with this ridiculous, ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for the dole doesn't work From what I can see, so called "volunteers" aka "work for the dole" in charities like Vinnies, Salvos, Smith Family etc is ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Evidently all of these so called "free trade agreements" have decimated our job market. The days are long gone where you ... more
- Tony on Work for the dole doesn't work Of course work for the dole will not work for those who don't want to work! more
- Jester4212 on No place to top up Opal cards? Even with our horrible 'Myki' travel solution in Melbourne we can still top up at all train stations.Forget about these auto ... more
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
George & Paul 10th Anniversary
2UE Video: Great teams are not always planned, they just happen sometimes. Such is the case with George & Paul who reveal how it all began 10 years ago today. Congratulations fellas from us all at 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking calls in to speak with George & Paul and to introduce a message from the King of Radio, John Laws….
Not a bad show boys but can we lose the murder and rape stories, not a great way to kick off a Sunday mornPeter Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:28 PM
Congrats Guys, Love your work!David Monday 15 October, 2012 - 10:02 AM
Congratulations George and Paul on 10 years of wonderful radio. We have been listening since day one and we will keenly keep listening every weekend.We especially enjoy Paul's crime file, the quiz and Roland.Keep up the great work. June & GregJune & Greg Muir Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:40 PM
That is good but I must say lately George and Paul have become the mouthpiece of the Liberal Party which is a shame. I don't care which party or which political party they support so long as they don't do it in a naked fashion whcih George and particularly Paul are prone to do. I know they may argue this, but you only have to look at their blogs and commentaries to see what I am saying. There is not even a single instance when they put Abbott under even a tiny bit of scrutiny. On the other hand, they come out with all guns blazing against Abbott's adversary every time, even on matters where Abbott clearly lost the argument such as his recent behaviour on personal attacks in politics.
If they want to support Abbott I would rather they did it by promoting his policies (if any) rather than behaving as his lynch mob.Terrence Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:23 PM