- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- Skipping breakfast weight loss key?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
George & Paul 10th Anniversary
2UE Video: Great teams are not always planned, they just happen sometimes. Such is the case with George & Paul who reveal how it all began 10 years ago today. Congratulations fellas from us all at 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking calls in to speak with George & Paul and to introduce a message from the King of Radio, John Laws….
Not a bad show boys but can we lose the murder and rape stories, not a great way to kick off a Sunday mornPeter Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:28 PM
Congrats Guys, Love your work!David Monday 15 October, 2012 - 10:02 AM
Congratulations George and Paul on 10 years of wonderful radio. We have been listening since day one and we will keenly keep listening every weekend.We especially enjoy Paul's crime file, the quiz and Roland.Keep up the great work. June & GregJune & Greg Muir Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:40 PM
That is good but I must say lately George and Paul have become the mouthpiece of the Liberal Party which is a shame. I don't care which party or which political party they support so long as they don't do it in a naked fashion whcih George and particularly Paul are prone to do. I know they may argue this, but you only have to look at their blogs and commentaries to see what I am saying. There is not even a single instance when they put Abbott under even a tiny bit of scrutiny. On the other hand, they come out with all guns blazing against Abbott's adversary every time, even on matters where Abbott clearly lost the argument such as his recent behaviour on personal attacks in politics.
If they want to support Abbott I would rather they did it by promoting his policies (if any) rather than behaving as his lynch mob.Terrence Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:23 PM