- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
George & Paul 10th Anniversary
2UE Video: Great teams are not always planned, they just happen sometimes. Such is the case with George & Paul who reveal how it all began 10 years ago today. Congratulations fellas from us all at 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking calls in to speak with George & Paul and to introduce a message from the King of Radio, John Laws….
Not a bad show boys but can we lose the murder and rape stories, not a great way to kick off a Sunday mornPeter Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:28 PM
Congrats Guys, Love your work!David Monday 15 October, 2012 - 10:02 AM
Congratulations George and Paul on 10 years of wonderful radio. We have been listening since day one and we will keenly keep listening every weekend.We especially enjoy Paul's crime file, the quiz and Roland.Keep up the great work. June & GregJune & Greg Muir Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:40 PM
That is good but I must say lately George and Paul have become the mouthpiece of the Liberal Party which is a shame. I don't care which party or which political party they support so long as they don't do it in a naked fashion whcih George and particularly Paul are prone to do. I know they may argue this, but you only have to look at their blogs and commentaries to see what I am saying. There is not even a single instance when they put Abbott under even a tiny bit of scrutiny. On the other hand, they come out with all guns blazing against Abbott's adversary every time, even on matters where Abbott clearly lost the argument such as his recent behaviour on personal attacks in politics.
If they want to support Abbott I would rather they did it by promoting his policies (if any) rather than behaving as his lynch mob.Terrence Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:23 PM