- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Drivers just drones behind the wheel
- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- Sydney petrol price collusion?
- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
George & Paul 10th Anniversary
2UE Video: Great teams are not always planned, they just happen sometimes. Such is the case with George & Paul who reveal how it all began 10 years ago today. Congratulations fellas from us all at 2UE.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Stuart Bocking calls in to speak with George & Paul and to introduce a message from the King of Radio, John Laws….
Not a bad show boys but can we lose the murder and rape stories, not a great way to kick off a Sunday mornPeter Monday 15 October, 2012 - 1:28 PM
Congrats Guys, Love your work!David Monday 15 October, 2012 - 10:02 AM
Congratulations George and Paul on 10 years of wonderful radio. We have been listening since day one and we will keenly keep listening every weekend.We especially enjoy Paul's crime file, the quiz and Roland.Keep up the great work. June & GregJune & Greg Muir Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:40 PM
That is good but I must say lately George and Paul have become the mouthpiece of the Liberal Party which is a shame. I don't care which party or which political party they support so long as they don't do it in a naked fashion whcih George and particularly Paul are prone to do. I know they may argue this, but you only have to look at their blogs and commentaries to see what I am saying. There is not even a single instance when they put Abbott under even a tiny bit of scrutiny. On the other hand, they come out with all guns blazing against Abbott's adversary every time, even on matters where Abbott clearly lost the argument such as his recent behaviour on personal attacks in politics.
If they want to support Abbott I would rather they did it by promoting his policies (if any) rather than behaving as his lynch mob.Terrence Sunday 14 October, 2012 - 1:23 PM