- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- Video: When I grow Up
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
God versus atheism: the TV debate
The vast majority of people believe in a religious interpretation of life, but what happens when George Pell was placed up against atheist Richard Dawkins. George & Paul look at the recent atheist debate on TV's Q&A.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Q&A Is there a God?Can an Atheist go to heaven?Paul, New Test. 2Cor12:2 talks of 3 heavens, describes them as 'degrees of glory" in 1Cor 15:39-41. So people according to their works,can inherit either a Celestial (the Sun),Terrestial, (the moon) and the stars( Telestial)
etc heaven .Christ said in His Fathers House'are many mansions.'He is expecting a lot of people,it seems.So, a good living Atheist can do Heaven,but not necessarilly the one in which God dwells, which would be the Celestial,the highest degree.
After all, God is a God of love,
Because the Saviour attoned (paid) for our sins,he bought us entry into any kingdom,depending on our righteousness.
And God, the biblecontains many scriptures which indicate that God is a person,and Christ is a person both with bodies .
We were made in their image.Gen.1:27
2Cor 4:4 Acts 7:56 for example.
Christ is the only begotten of the Father John 3:16.We all learned that to conceive a baby, there has to be 46 chromosomes,23 from each parent,Mary,Jesus' mother had 23,God the Father had the other 23.What is amazing is that Jesus inherited 'eternal life'from his Fathers genes.
Its a shame Richard Dawkins couldn't have figured that out, and taught it to us Christians.
Regards,Janice ConlonJanice Conlon Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Atheists do not believe in Truth. Without Truth you have nothing. I note that pathological liar Julia Gillard is a convenient atheist too! The Ten Commandments are from GOD for all HIS chosen people. Everyone is called but few are chosen by +JESUSâ?¦the Alternative is Eternal Damnation. HELL. Better to believe, than not to believe, if there is no GOD what have you lost? Rather than not believe and risk Eternal Damnation-HELL. Why is it that so many Atheists strongly resent and criticize peaceful, good living decent +Christians?? Who hate Abortion and are pro-life and love life, unlike atheists! Without Christianity the successful, relatively peaceful Western Civilization would not exist today! Why do you think so many moslems are jumping borders to get here for? The likes of a million of the evil-minded Richard Dorkinsâ??s around the place who are destroying Souls, are not worthy of one Cardinal George Pell who is the antithesis of and is saving millions of Souls. This is just plain common sense, you are chosen by God, please do not just turn your back on God. The horrible alternative is Eternal Damnation- HELL. Happy Easter All...Thank You JESUS, The Alpha & the Omega..AMEN.Magdalena Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 12:18 AM
The message of Jesus Christ is Love. Love is not a fairy tale but affects each one of us every day. The message is the proof. It has lived on and been a positive force in this world we live in. No one even comes close to the influence Jesus has had on the human race. 'Love one another' is his message, then and now!Christine Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:33 PM
It takes more faith to be an atheist. But to be sure, just ask Jesus.John A Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:27 PM
I have blood type A rh+ the rhesus factor therefore I can prove that I and 31% of Australians with the same blood type evolved from monkeys and apes, not from some ficticious entity!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 5:40 PM