- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
God versus atheism: the TV debate
The vast majority of people believe in a religious interpretation of life, but what happens when George Pell was placed up against atheist Richard Dawkins. George & Paul look at the recent atheist debate on TV's Q&A.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Q&A Is there a God?Can an Atheist go to heaven?Paul, New Test. 2Cor12:2 talks of 3 heavens, describes them as 'degrees of glory" in 1Cor 15:39-41. So people according to their works,can inherit either a Celestial (the Sun),Terrestial, (the moon) and the stars( Telestial)
etc heaven .Christ said in His Fathers House'are many mansions.'He is expecting a lot of people,it seems.So, a good living Atheist can do Heaven,but not necessarilly the one in which God dwells, which would be the Celestial,the highest degree.
After all, God is a God of love,
Because the Saviour attoned (paid) for our sins,he bought us entry into any kingdom,depending on our righteousness.
And God, the biblecontains many scriptures which indicate that God is a person,and Christ is a person both with bodies .
We were made in their image.Gen.1:27
2Cor 4:4 Acts 7:56 for example.
Christ is the only begotten of the Father John 3:16.We all learned that to conceive a baby, there has to be 46 chromosomes,23 from each parent,Mary,Jesus' mother had 23,God the Father had the other 23.What is amazing is that Jesus inherited 'eternal life'from his Fathers genes.
Its a shame Richard Dawkins couldn't have figured that out, and taught it to us Christians.
Regards,Janice ConlonJanice Conlon Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Atheists do not believe in Truth. Without Truth you have nothing. I note that pathological liar Julia Gillard is a convenient atheist too! The Ten Commandments are from GOD for all HIS chosen people. Everyone is called but few are chosen by +JESUSâ?¦the Alternative is Eternal Damnation. HELL. Better to believe, than not to believe, if there is no GOD what have you lost? Rather than not believe and risk Eternal Damnation-HELL. Why is it that so many Atheists strongly resent and criticize peaceful, good living decent +Christians?? Who hate Abortion and are pro-life and love life, unlike atheists! Without Christianity the successful, relatively peaceful Western Civilization would not exist today! Why do you think so many moslems are jumping borders to get here for? The likes of a million of the evil-minded Richard Dorkinsâ??s around the place who are destroying Souls, are not worthy of one Cardinal George Pell who is the antithesis of and is saving millions of Souls. This is just plain common sense, you are chosen by God, please do not just turn your back on God. The horrible alternative is Eternal Damnation- HELL. Happy Easter All...Thank You JESUS, The Alpha & the Omega..AMEN.Magdalena Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 12:18 AM
The message of Jesus Christ is Love. Love is not a fairy tale but affects each one of us every day. The message is the proof. It has lived on and been a positive force in this world we live in. No one even comes close to the influence Jesus has had on the human race. 'Love one another' is his message, then and now!Christine Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:33 PM
It takes more faith to be an atheist. But to be sure, just ask Jesus.John A Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:27 PM
I have blood type A rh+ the rhesus factor therefore I can prove that I and 31% of Australians with the same blood type evolved from monkeys and apes, not from some ficticious entity!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 5:40 PM