- Jacob Borg wins the Citroen DS3
- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O'Farrell the man
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
God versus atheism: the TV debate
The vast majority of people believe in a religious interpretation of life, but what happens when George Pell was placed up against atheist Richard Dawkins. George & Paul look at the recent atheist debate on TV's Q&A.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Q&A Is there a God?Can an Atheist go to heaven?Paul, New Test. 2Cor12:2 talks of 3 heavens, describes them as 'degrees of glory" in 1Cor 15:39-41. So people according to their works,can inherit either a Celestial (the Sun),Terrestial, (the moon) and the stars( Telestial)
etc heaven .Christ said in His Fathers House'are many mansions.'He is expecting a lot of people,it seems.So, a good living Atheist can do Heaven,but not necessarilly the one in which God dwells, which would be the Celestial,the highest degree.
After all, God is a God of love,
Because the Saviour attoned (paid) for our sins,he bought us entry into any kingdom,depending on our righteousness.
And God, the biblecontains many scriptures which indicate that God is a person,and Christ is a person both with bodies .
We were made in their image.Gen.1:27
2Cor 4:4 Acts 7:56 for example.
Christ is the only begotten of the Father John 3:16.We all learned that to conceive a baby, there has to be 46 chromosomes,23 from each parent,Mary,Jesus' mother had 23,God the Father had the other 23.What is amazing is that Jesus inherited 'eternal life'from his Fathers genes.
Its a shame Richard Dawkins couldn't have figured that out, and taught it to us Christians.
Regards,Janice ConlonJanice Conlon Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Atheists do not believe in Truth. Without Truth you have nothing. I note that pathological liar Julia Gillard is a convenient atheist too! The Ten Commandments are from GOD for all HIS chosen people. Everyone is called but few are chosen by +JESUSâ?¦the Alternative is Eternal Damnation. HELL. Better to believe, than not to believe, if there is no GOD what have you lost? Rather than not believe and risk Eternal Damnation-HELL. Why is it that so many Atheists strongly resent and criticize peaceful, good living decent +Christians?? Who hate Abortion and are pro-life and love life, unlike atheists! Without Christianity the successful, relatively peaceful Western Civilization would not exist today! Why do you think so many moslems are jumping borders to get here for? The likes of a million of the evil-minded Richard Dorkinsâ??s around the place who are destroying Souls, are not worthy of one Cardinal George Pell who is the antithesis of and is saving millions of Souls. This is just plain common sense, you are chosen by God, please do not just turn your back on God. The horrible alternative is Eternal Damnation- HELL. Happy Easter All...Thank You JESUS, The Alpha & the Omega..AMEN.Magdalena Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 12:18 AM
The message of Jesus Christ is Love. Love is not a fairy tale but affects each one of us every day. The message is the proof. It has lived on and been a positive force in this world we live in. No one even comes close to the influence Jesus has had on the human race. 'Love one another' is his message, then and now!Christine Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:33 PM
It takes more faith to be an atheist. But to be sure, just ask Jesus.John A Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:27 PM
I have blood type A rh+ the rhesus factor therefore I can prove that I and 31% of Australians with the same blood type evolved from monkeys and apes, not from some ficticious entity!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 5:40 PM