- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
God versus atheism: the TV debate
The vast majority of people believe in a religious interpretation of life, but what happens when George Pell was placed up against atheist Richard Dawkins. George & Paul look at the recent atheist debate on TV's Q&A.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Q&A Is there a God?Can an Atheist go to heaven?Paul, New Test. 2Cor12:2 talks of 3 heavens, describes them as 'degrees of glory" in 1Cor 15:39-41. So people according to their works,can inherit either a Celestial (the Sun),Terrestial, (the moon) and the stars( Telestial)
etc heaven .Christ said in His Fathers House'are many mansions.'He is expecting a lot of people,it seems.So, a good living Atheist can do Heaven,but not necessarilly the one in which God dwells, which would be the Celestial,the highest degree.
After all, God is a God of love,
Because the Saviour attoned (paid) for our sins,he bought us entry into any kingdom,depending on our righteousness.
And God, the biblecontains many scriptures which indicate that God is a person,and Christ is a person both with bodies .
We were made in their image.Gen.1:27
2Cor 4:4 Acts 7:56 for example.
Christ is the only begotten of the Father John 3:16.We all learned that to conceive a baby, there has to be 46 chromosomes,23 from each parent,Mary,Jesus' mother had 23,God the Father had the other 23.What is amazing is that Jesus inherited 'eternal life'from his Fathers genes.
Its a shame Richard Dawkins couldn't have figured that out, and taught it to us Christians.
Regards,Janice ConlonJanice Conlon Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 9:21 PM
Atheists do not believe in Truth. Without Truth you have nothing. I note that pathological liar Julia Gillard is a convenient atheist too! The Ten Commandments are from GOD for all HIS chosen people. Everyone is called but few are chosen by +JESUSâ?¦the Alternative is Eternal Damnation. HELL. Better to believe, than not to believe, if there is no GOD what have you lost? Rather than not believe and risk Eternal Damnation-HELL. Why is it that so many Atheists strongly resent and criticize peaceful, good living decent +Christians?? Who hate Abortion and are pro-life and love life, unlike atheists! Without Christianity the successful, relatively peaceful Western Civilization would not exist today! Why do you think so many moslems are jumping borders to get here for? The likes of a million of the evil-minded Richard Dorkinsâ??s around the place who are destroying Souls, are not worthy of one Cardinal George Pell who is the antithesis of and is saving millions of Souls. This is just plain common sense, you are chosen by God, please do not just turn your back on God. The horrible alternative is Eternal Damnation- HELL. Happy Easter All...Thank You JESUS, The Alpha & the Omega..AMEN.Magdalena Sunday 15 April, 2012 - 12:18 AM
The message of Jesus Christ is Love. Love is not a fairy tale but affects each one of us every day. The message is the proof. It has lived on and been a positive force in this world we live in. No one even comes close to the influence Jesus has had on the human race. 'Love one another' is his message, then and now!Christine Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:33 PM
It takes more faith to be an atheist. But to be sure, just ask Jesus.John A Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 9:27 PM
I have blood type A rh+ the rhesus factor therefore I can prove that I and 31% of Australians with the same blood type evolved from monkeys and apes, not from some ficticious entity!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Saturday 14 April, 2012 - 5:40 PM