2UE - Fairfax Radio Network

What we're talking about

Good on the system, it worked!

Posted by: 2UE | 21 November, 2012 - 7:23 AM
Collar Bomb Hoax: Bill and Madeleine Pulver at court

Paul Peters given a 10-year minimum sentence for what became one of Sydney's most captivating crime stories. Jason Morrison on the elaborate excuses given for the crime, seen through by the judge.


Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter  

Share

Would you vote Rudd/Turnbull Party?

Kevin Rudd & Malcolm Turnbull asked to start their own party

Former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd faced off with former Opposition leader Malcolm Turnbull on Q&A. Should they start their own party? Paul Murray with David Oldfield on just how they would go about it.

Special Afghan visa for interpreters?

Call for special visa for Afghan interpreters who helped our troops

Paul Murray has been pushing for a visa program to resettle Afghan interpreters who worked alongside our troops. He speaks with Shadow Immigration Minister Scott Morrison on garnering support for the idea.

Blog comments Your Say

  • Jason keep in mind its the 99% of lawyers who give the other 1% a bad name!!! Court rooms can be quite theatrical with big egos at play often resulting in very odd decisions!!!

    Sonny Wednesday 21 November, 2012 - 9:01 AM

Post a comment * Mandatory fields