- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- $7 co-payment fee abandoned?
- The Whisper: Maccas for a drink?
- Driverless cars need to be assertive
- 100th anniversary of the Anzacs
- Do we really need local councils?
- Phil Hughes 'critical' in St Vincents
- What is the cause of autism?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Greed good but expect to struggle?
A new report says we're better off than we were 30 years ago, and the reason we're reportedly struggling financially is because we want too much. Two Murrays on what may be the new greedy generation emerging.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@James W claims: "haven't had an energy bill in over a year, infact, I've got a cheque coming to me"... no wonder, because he is only as bright as a 3W light bulb, many people with the panels are evidently, still paying much more.Greg Thompson Friday 4 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
Is that high Evil? I have solar power, haven't had an energy bill in over a year, infact, I've got a cheque coming to me.James W Friday 4 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM
I just paid my gas bill 2 people for 2 months $188.00
BUGGER!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 9:47 PM
I used to buy stuff. Cars, boats jet sk girlfriends who unbeknown to me, had evidently loved me a long time...go figure.....then I saw this iPad thingie...now all I buy is stuff for the iPad. Covers, cords, apps, padded iPad warmer, ipad pooper scooper...you know....essential stuff. The rest of my cash goes in the bank. There's just no time to spend it,
I have to be on the net morning noon an night. I'm like a Internet graffiti artist, although my wife suggests I'm something more akin to a male cow droppings artist. (huh)
And I can't spell for nuts. Last month yahoo sent me a bill for undue wear and tear on their spellchecker. Oh come ON.
My twisted sense of humor gets me warned off blogs all over the planet....and not content with getting banned on one lousy planet...I'm not even allowed on the ISS blog anymore either after that unfortunate affair with the live cam and my " hey...did you guys see that outside the window?...no, not that window, the other one....no the other up there omg it was huge!!!".....etc etc
Can't wait for them to find a planet full of aliens...with Internet.Danny Dix Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Electrical goods cheaper , certain food prices have come down, furniture, computers etcPete Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Better off than we were 30 years ago! How?Robert Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 4:35 PM