- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Will Mike Baird become Premier?
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
Greed good but expect to struggle?
A new report says we're better off than we were 30 years ago, and the reason we're reportedly struggling financially is because we want too much. Two Murrays on what may be the new greedy generation emerging.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@James W claims: "haven't had an energy bill in over a year, infact, I've got a cheque coming to me"... no wonder, because he is only as bright as a 3W light bulb, many people with the panels are evidently, still paying much more.Greg Thompson Friday 4 May, 2012 - 11:57 AM
Is that high Evil? I have solar power, haven't had an energy bill in over a year, infact, I've got a cheque coming to me.James W Friday 4 May, 2012 - 11:41 AM
I just paid my gas bill 2 people for 2 months $188.00
BUGGER!Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 9:47 PM
I used to buy stuff. Cars, boats jet sk girlfriends who unbeknown to me, had evidently loved me a long time...go figure.....then I saw this iPad thingie...now all I buy is stuff for the iPad. Covers, cords, apps, padded iPad warmer, ipad pooper scooper...you know....essential stuff. The rest of my cash goes in the bank. There's just no time to spend it,
I have to be on the net morning noon an night. I'm like a Internet graffiti artist, although my wife suggests I'm something more akin to a male cow droppings artist. (huh)
And I can't spell for nuts. Last month yahoo sent me a bill for undue wear and tear on their spellchecker. Oh come ON.
My twisted sense of humor gets me warned off blogs all over the planet....and not content with getting banned on one lousy planet...I'm not even allowed on the ISS blog anymore either after that unfortunate affair with the live cam and my " hey...did you guys see that outside the window?...no, not that window, the other one....no the other up there omg it was huge!!!".....etc etc
Can't wait for them to find a planet full of aliens...with Internet.Danny Dix Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Electrical goods cheaper , certain food prices have come down, furniture, computers etcPete Thursday 3 May, 2012 - 4:30 PM
Better off than we were 30 years ago! How?Robert Wednesday 2 May, 2012 - 4:35 PM