- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Greer's pot shot at PM's posterior
Iconic Feminist Germaine Greer has caused controversy, by criticising Prime Minister Julia Gillard, not for her policies, but for her dress sense. Speaking on ABC TV, she slammed the PM's recent choice of outfits.
Two Murrays speak with Editor of In Style Magazine Kerrie McCallum about dressing the Prime Minister and her sense of fashion. Would more autumnal colours suit her?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@Peter B, why do you ask me to keep my views to myself while you continue your abuses of others? Is it because you don't have any answer? Or is it because you don't like our Aussie way? If you don't then you are free to leave.Terrence Friday 23 March, 2012 - 1:19 AM
Most Ausrralians despise most things about Ju-Liar the Pariah to Australia, People like Terrence should keep their own misguided views and Love for this Liar of a PM to themselves. Sane people have no time for this Arrogant woman who is Australia's PM. Have you got your spelling checker on Terrence you puny brained Goon. Tony Abbott for Australias next PM, for sure.Peter B Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 11:11 AM
@Concerned mother, I think Australians share your concern at this double-standard. I must observe though, that the LieBerals crticism of Gillard is now reduced to her voice and dress matters only. What intellectual bludgers these people are that they can't conduct solid opposition based on policies and arguments, but have to resort to comments on dress and voice, and hurl abuses and lies with an abundance of spelling mistakes!Terrence Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:40 PM
Having just had a discussion with my young, teenage daughter regarding a friendâ??s serious anorexia issues, it concerns me to read the messages being posted. As a society we have it all wrong - the comments Germaine Greer made, which the audience thought were hysterically funny, were to me astonishingly demeaning. Itâ??s not WHAT was said - itâ??s HOW it was said. No, I don't like Julia and the way she disrespects the Australian people either - BUT - I respect her right to be who she is and dress the way she feels comfortable. If we donâ??t like it, we can let her know at the ballot box. Letâ??s â??play the ball and not the personâ??. We don't need a 'fashionista' - we need a good Prime Minister. I'm ashamed to be a part of the society that has created this 'you have to look beautiful' vision for our girls (and boys) - they are saturated with it and itâ??s causing serious problems. Nelson Mandella wrote in his autobiography: â??I defeated my opponents without dishonouring themâ?? - please, letâ??s do the same.Concerned Mother Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 3:46 PM
Well the only 'controversy' that the feminazi so called Doctor Germaine Greer would have caused by criticizing Madame Jul-liar Gillard's dress sense would be within the Gillard camp - certainly not with the real most important people, such as the rorted Australian voters! We all enjoin with Madame Greer in her well justified criticism of Madame Jul-liar, she being the worst temporary prime minister in Australia's history thus far!Justin J Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 9:30 PM
If it is OK to critisise a male politician , then why not a female !!!
The PM was desperate to get this position , so , she should take what comes along !
Germaine said out loud what a lot of females say behind closed doors re PM ' s physical appearance & attire !
Perhaps it would be a good idea to get a new Fashion Consultant in ( hopefully NOT on Taxpayers money ) !!!!sonja silic Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 7:47 PM