- One way ticket for Islamic radicals
- Team Oz: dunnies, doodles & doin it
- Employ more Gen Y workers?
- How do you address bullying?
- Millers Point sales shock investors
- Redfoo shocked at glass attack
- Hawke-Keating: who was better PM?
- Qantas loss of $2.84 billion
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Greer's pot shot at PM's posterior
Iconic Feminist Germaine Greer has caused controversy, by criticising Prime Minister Julia Gillard, not for her policies, but for her dress sense. Speaking on ABC TV, she slammed the PM's recent choice of outfits.
Two Murrays speak with Editor of In Style Magazine Kerrie McCallum about dressing the Prime Minister and her sense of fashion. Would more autumnal colours suit her?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@Peter B, why do you ask me to keep my views to myself while you continue your abuses of others? Is it because you don't have any answer? Or is it because you don't like our Aussie way? If you don't then you are free to leave.Terrence Friday 23 March, 2012 - 1:19 AM
Most Ausrralians despise most things about Ju-Liar the Pariah to Australia, People like Terrence should keep their own misguided views and Love for this Liar of a PM to themselves. Sane people have no time for this Arrogant woman who is Australia's PM. Have you got your spelling checker on Terrence you puny brained Goon. Tony Abbott for Australias next PM, for sure.Peter B Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 11:11 AM
@Concerned mother, I think Australians share your concern at this double-standard. I must observe though, that the LieBerals crticism of Gillard is now reduced to her voice and dress matters only. What intellectual bludgers these people are that they can't conduct solid opposition based on policies and arguments, but have to resort to comments on dress and voice, and hurl abuses and lies with an abundance of spelling mistakes!Terrence Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:40 PM
Having just had a discussion with my young, teenage daughter regarding a friendâ??s serious anorexia issues, it concerns me to read the messages being posted. As a society we have it all wrong - the comments Germaine Greer made, which the audience thought were hysterically funny, were to me astonishingly demeaning. Itâ??s not WHAT was said - itâ??s HOW it was said. No, I don't like Julia and the way she disrespects the Australian people either - BUT - I respect her right to be who she is and dress the way she feels comfortable. If we donâ??t like it, we can let her know at the ballot box. Letâ??s â??play the ball and not the personâ??. We don't need a 'fashionista' - we need a good Prime Minister. I'm ashamed to be a part of the society that has created this 'you have to look beautiful' vision for our girls (and boys) - they are saturated with it and itâ??s causing serious problems. Nelson Mandella wrote in his autobiography: â??I defeated my opponents without dishonouring themâ?? - please, letâ??s do the same.Concerned Mother Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 3:46 PM
Well the only 'controversy' that the feminazi so called Doctor Germaine Greer would have caused by criticizing Madame Jul-liar Gillard's dress sense would be within the Gillard camp - certainly not with the real most important people, such as the rorted Australian voters! We all enjoin with Madame Greer in her well justified criticism of Madame Jul-liar, she being the worst temporary prime minister in Australia's history thus far!Justin J Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 9:30 PM
If it is OK to critisise a male politician , then why not a female !!!
The PM was desperate to get this position , so , she should take what comes along !
Germaine said out loud what a lot of females say behind closed doors re PM ' s physical appearance & attire !
Perhaps it would be a good idea to get a new Fashion Consultant in ( hopefully NOT on Taxpayers money ) !!!!sonja silic Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 7:47 PM