- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Greer's pot shot at PM's posterior
Iconic Feminist Germaine Greer has caused controversy, by criticising Prime Minister Julia Gillard, not for her policies, but for her dress sense. Speaking on ABC TV, she slammed the PM's recent choice of outfits.
Two Murrays speak with Editor of In Style Magazine Kerrie McCallum about dressing the Prime Minister and her sense of fashion. Would more autumnal colours suit her?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
@Peter B, why do you ask me to keep my views to myself while you continue your abuses of others? Is it because you don't have any answer? Or is it because you don't like our Aussie way? If you don't then you are free to leave.Terrence Friday 23 March, 2012 - 1:19 AM
Most Ausrralians despise most things about Ju-Liar the Pariah to Australia, People like Terrence should keep their own misguided views and Love for this Liar of a PM to themselves. Sane people have no time for this Arrogant woman who is Australia's PM. Have you got your spelling checker on Terrence you puny brained Goon. Tony Abbott for Australias next PM, for sure.Peter B Thursday 22 March, 2012 - 11:11 AM
@Concerned mother, I think Australians share your concern at this double-standard. I must observe though, that the LieBerals crticism of Gillard is now reduced to her voice and dress matters only. What intellectual bludgers these people are that they can't conduct solid opposition based on policies and arguments, but have to resort to comments on dress and voice, and hurl abuses and lies with an abundance of spelling mistakes!Terrence Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 11:40 PM
Having just had a discussion with my young, teenage daughter regarding a friendâ??s serious anorexia issues, it concerns me to read the messages being posted. As a society we have it all wrong - the comments Germaine Greer made, which the audience thought were hysterically funny, were to me astonishingly demeaning. Itâ??s not WHAT was said - itâ??s HOW it was said. No, I don't like Julia and the way she disrespects the Australian people either - BUT - I respect her right to be who she is and dress the way she feels comfortable. If we donâ??t like it, we can let her know at the ballot box. Letâ??s â??play the ball and not the personâ??. We don't need a 'fashionista' - we need a good Prime Minister. I'm ashamed to be a part of the society that has created this 'you have to look beautiful' vision for our girls (and boys) - they are saturated with it and itâ??s causing serious problems. Nelson Mandella wrote in his autobiography: â??I defeated my opponents without dishonouring themâ?? - please, letâ??s do the same.Concerned Mother Wednesday 21 March, 2012 - 3:46 PM
Well the only 'controversy' that the feminazi so called Doctor Germaine Greer would have caused by criticizing Madame Jul-liar Gillard's dress sense would be within the Gillard camp - certainly not with the real most important people, such as the rorted Australian voters! We all enjoin with Madame Greer in her well justified criticism of Madame Jul-liar, she being the worst temporary prime minister in Australia's history thus far!Justin J Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 9:30 PM
If it is OK to critisise a male politician , then why not a female !!!
The PM was desperate to get this position , so , she should take what comes along !
Germaine said out loud what a lot of females say behind closed doors re PM ' s physical appearance & attire !
Perhaps it would be a good idea to get a new Fashion Consultant in ( hopefully NOT on Taxpayers money ) !!!!sonja silic Tuesday 20 March, 2012 - 7:47 PM