- Nova Peris sets back race relations?
- 2UE Summer of Cricket
- Pop to Popism at Art Gallery of NSW
- New Gold Opal card for Seniors
- Men now reluctant to help kids?
- Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate
- Recycling everyday food scraps
- Joe Hockey's spat at red tape
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
- Paul on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? Yes it does bug me when people throw their cigarette butts, thats why I've videoed these idiots to embarrass them on ... more
- Cleangirl on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? or Cyclists running red lights, cars not using blinkers, people eating on the train, allowing dogs on ovals, dogs in school ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Why no fines for smoke butt tossers? I have on occasions got out of my car picked up the lit butt and tossed it onto their back seat and once I dropped it into ... more
Guilty pleas over Sydney riots
The first men to plead guilty over the Muslim riots in Sydney have offered an apology, one offering to pay for damages. Stuart Bocking says one has conceded he didn't see the video the riots were about.
One also admits he was a recent convert to Islam, so what was the destruction all about?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should tolls be dropped or stopped on roads when thousands are disrupted by traffic due to accidents? Jason Morrison on the debacle of the M2 following the crane accident, and those who still paid full price.
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
@Terrance - as usual spot on.
I am amazed that most non-muslims have no idea that the only thing that unites Muslims if any is the great man himself, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).Even Michael Hart could not hold back and declared the great man as the greatest and most influential person of all times. A list that has the great Prophet Jesus at 3rd (peace be upon him) and the great Prophet Moses at 16th.
So to all those self who hate Muslims and Islam, do not take this route for the Muslims may unite and I am sure thats not what you want..live in peace.yusuf Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:22 AM
Given that the movie was amateurish to say the least, I found it quite funny and a bit of a hoot!Peter Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:25 AM
Another one from the Bigoted Brotherhood who finds a racial/religious/ethnic/gender explanation to all problems! Whatever their objective is, it never worked and it never will.
If you ask any Muslim whether they would like to watch a movie of their Holy Prophet being abused 100% of them will say no, and there is a good reason for that. Stuart Bocking would have us believe he found a revelation when he says "one has conceded he didn't see the video". The fact is, beyond doubt the movie was offensive and abusive. It certainly did not justify riots, but we can't blame Muslims for protesting though, and whether or not they saw the video is immaterial. Let us have some balance in our discourse.Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:17 PM
Another of the Muslim brotherhood that rioted for the sake of rioting! This mob will riot and distroy any where, at any time for any reason! The cult of the perpetually insulted knows no bounds when it comes to jusifing their actions, including prevarication to save thier bacon!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:35 AM