- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Guilty pleas over Sydney riots
The first men to plead guilty over the Muslim riots in Sydney have offered an apology, one offering to pay for damages. Stuart Bocking says one has conceded he didn't see the video the riots were about.
One also admits he was a recent convert to Islam, so what was the destruction all about?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should tolls be dropped or stopped on roads when thousands are disrupted by traffic due to accidents? Jason Morrison on the debacle of the M2 following the crane accident, and those who still paid full price.
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
@Terrance - as usual spot on.
I am amazed that most non-muslims have no idea that the only thing that unites Muslims if any is the great man himself, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).Even Michael Hart could not hold back and declared the great man as the greatest and most influential person of all times. A list that has the great Prophet Jesus at 3rd (peace be upon him) and the great Prophet Moses at 16th.
So to all those self who hate Muslims and Islam, do not take this route for the Muslims may unite and I am sure thats not what you want..live in peace.yusuf Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:22 AM
Given that the movie was amateurish to say the least, I found it quite funny and a bit of a hoot!Peter Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:25 AM
Another one from the Bigoted Brotherhood who finds a racial/religious/ethnic/gender explanation to all problems! Whatever their objective is, it never worked and it never will.
If you ask any Muslim whether they would like to watch a movie of their Holy Prophet being abused 100% of them will say no, and there is a good reason for that. Stuart Bocking would have us believe he found a revelation when he says "one has conceded he didn't see the video". The fact is, beyond doubt the movie was offensive and abusive. It certainly did not justify riots, but we can't blame Muslims for protesting though, and whether or not they saw the video is immaterial. Let us have some balance in our discourse.Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:17 PM
Another of the Muslim brotherhood that rioted for the sake of rioting! This mob will riot and distroy any where, at any time for any reason! The cult of the perpetually insulted knows no bounds when it comes to jusifing their actions, including prevarication to save thier bacon!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:35 AM