- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Guilty pleas over Sydney riots
The first men to plead guilty over the Muslim riots in Sydney have offered an apology, one offering to pay for damages. Stuart Bocking says one has conceded he didn't see the video the riots were about.
One also admits he was a recent convert to Islam, so what was the destruction all about?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should tolls be dropped or stopped on roads when thousands are disrupted by traffic due to accidents? Jason Morrison on the debacle of the M2 following the crane accident, and those who still paid full price.
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
@Terrance - as usual spot on.
I am amazed that most non-muslims have no idea that the only thing that unites Muslims if any is the great man himself, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).Even Michael Hart could not hold back and declared the great man as the greatest and most influential person of all times. A list that has the great Prophet Jesus at 3rd (peace be upon him) and the great Prophet Moses at 16th.
So to all those self who hate Muslims and Islam, do not take this route for the Muslims may unite and I am sure thats not what you want..live in peace.yusuf Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:22 AM
Given that the movie was amateurish to say the least, I found it quite funny and a bit of a hoot!Peter Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:25 AM
Another one from the Bigoted Brotherhood who finds a racial/religious/ethnic/gender explanation to all problems! Whatever their objective is, it never worked and it never will.
If you ask any Muslim whether they would like to watch a movie of their Holy Prophet being abused 100% of them will say no, and there is a good reason for that. Stuart Bocking would have us believe he found a revelation when he says "one has conceded he didn't see the video". The fact is, beyond doubt the movie was offensive and abusive. It certainly did not justify riots, but we can't blame Muslims for protesting though, and whether or not they saw the video is immaterial. Let us have some balance in our discourse.Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:17 PM
Another of the Muslim brotherhood that rioted for the sake of rioting! This mob will riot and distroy any where, at any time for any reason! The cult of the perpetually insulted knows no bounds when it comes to jusifing their actions, including prevarication to save thier bacon!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:35 AM