- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Guilty pleas over Sydney riots
The first men to plead guilty over the Muslim riots in Sydney have offered an apology, one offering to pay for damages. Stuart Bocking says one has conceded he didn't see the video the riots were about.
One also admits he was a recent convert to Islam, so what was the destruction all about?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should tolls be dropped or stopped on roads when thousands are disrupted by traffic due to accidents? Jason Morrison on the debacle of the M2 following the crane accident, and those who still paid full price.
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
@Terrance - as usual spot on.
I am amazed that most non-muslims have no idea that the only thing that unites Muslims if any is the great man himself, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).Even Michael Hart could not hold back and declared the great man as the greatest and most influential person of all times. A list that has the great Prophet Jesus at 3rd (peace be upon him) and the great Prophet Moses at 16th.
So to all those self who hate Muslims and Islam, do not take this route for the Muslims may unite and I am sure thats not what you want..live in peace.yusuf Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:22 AM
Given that the movie was amateurish to say the least, I found it quite funny and a bit of a hoot!Peter Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:25 AM
Another one from the Bigoted Brotherhood who finds a racial/religious/ethnic/gender explanation to all problems! Whatever their objective is, it never worked and it never will.
If you ask any Muslim whether they would like to watch a movie of their Holy Prophet being abused 100% of them will say no, and there is a good reason for that. Stuart Bocking would have us believe he found a revelation when he says "one has conceded he didn't see the video". The fact is, beyond doubt the movie was offensive and abusive. It certainly did not justify riots, but we can't blame Muslims for protesting though, and whether or not they saw the video is immaterial. Let us have some balance in our discourse.Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:17 PM
Another of the Muslim brotherhood that rioted for the sake of rioting! This mob will riot and distroy any where, at any time for any reason! The cult of the perpetually insulted knows no bounds when it comes to jusifing their actions, including prevarication to save thier bacon!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:35 AM