- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- Drones to help stop shark attack?
- Knockout: deadly game of the streets
- The rise and rise of Human Nature
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
Guilty pleas over Sydney riots
The first men to plead guilty over the Muslim riots in Sydney have offered an apology, one offering to pay for damages. Stuart Bocking says one has conceded he didn't see the video the riots were about.
One also admits he was a recent convert to Islam, so what was the destruction all about?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should tolls be dropped or stopped on roads when thousands are disrupted by traffic due to accidents? Jason Morrison on the debacle of the M2 following the crane accident, and those who still paid full price.
Increasing the price of cheap wine as a way of stopping binge drinking seems like nanny state stuff. Will it have impact on anyone but those who cannot afford it? Jason Morrison on the increase of alcohol taxes.
@Terrance - as usual spot on.
I am amazed that most non-muslims have no idea that the only thing that unites Muslims if any is the great man himself, Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).Even Michael Hart could not hold back and declared the great man as the greatest and most influential person of all times. A list that has the great Prophet Jesus at 3rd (peace be upon him) and the great Prophet Moses at 16th.
So to all those self who hate Muslims and Islam, do not take this route for the Muslims may unite and I am sure thats not what you want..live in peace.yusuf Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 10:22 AM
Given that the movie was amateurish to say the least, I found it quite funny and a bit of a hoot!Peter Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:25 AM
Another one from the Bigoted Brotherhood who finds a racial/religious/ethnic/gender explanation to all problems! Whatever their objective is, it never worked and it never will.
If you ask any Muslim whether they would like to watch a movie of their Holy Prophet being abused 100% of them will say no, and there is a good reason for that. Stuart Bocking would have us believe he found a revelation when he says "one has conceded he didn't see the video". The fact is, beyond doubt the movie was offensive and abusive. It certainly did not justify riots, but we can't blame Muslims for protesting though, and whether or not they saw the video is immaterial. Let us have some balance in our discourse.Terrence Wednesday 17 October, 2012 - 9:17 PM
Another of the Muslim brotherhood that rioted for the sake of rioting! This mob will riot and distroy any where, at any time for any reason! The cult of the perpetually insulted knows no bounds when it comes to jusifing their actions, including prevarication to save thier bacon!Peter Tuesday 16 October, 2012 - 11:35 AM