- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- Downward spiral of dealing drugs
- Abbott copping Senate body blows
- John & Garry: Let the games begin
- Commonwealth Games in Glasgow
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
- ANGRY RATEPAYERS... on Sydney suffering too many councils Just got the big IPART $$$rate slug from useless, arrogant Holroyd/Merrylands council and what a complete joke this council ... more
- Terence on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Sorry John,I listened to that powderpuff of an interview this morning with Senator Lambie."Would a male MP get the same ... more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? Smoking gun, President Putin's body language speaks volumes, he is obviously as guilty as sin and he needs to be dealt with. ... more
- Chris Teller on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Jacqui Lambie is not exactly stacked so I would not bother taking a second look unless she had breast enhancements. more
- Keith A Tudor on UN unanimous vote on MH17 @Get Real - an excellent comment indeed. Putin sadly is not a leaders'bootlace. Just look at the face on it and the eyes ... more
- Greg O on Has the PM finally found his voice? I hope so. He has the ability but the time for him to make it look like he has it is well and truly overdue. more
- Greg O on Why do we need childcare subsidies This is getting ridiculous. What is next? Perhaps Government assistance for old blokes like me to go on fishing trips. ... more
- Cleangirl on Why do we need childcare subsidies Either give ALL mothers money or at least means test for low incomers. Why are we encouraging people to outsource their ... more
- Peter of Darwin on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? One analogy you forgot to make is - what would Jacqui Lambie have said about Tony Abbott if he described his preferences and ... more
- GLOBAL COOLING... on Has the PM finally found his voice? When the going gets really tough, the tough get going. Can you just imagine if pathetic Julia Gillard was prime minister ... more
- Peter on Death toll climbs in Gaza crisis Why they're pissed 1. Electricity is available for only 8 hours per day, . 2. 90% of the water found in the Gaza Strip is ... more
- PROFESSOR FLIM FLAMMERY on The Carbon Tax repealed in Senate @Craig asks: "I would love to know just what that cause is."? Obviously $$$$$$$$$ money, money and more money for the ... more
- GET REAL... on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The minute this happened that tough guy, gutless bully, President Putin should of went directly to the crash site and taken ... more
- CHILDCARE?? on Why do we need childcare subsidies Childcare is a bit rough on the kids. Previously the parents took responsibility of caring for their tiny tots and made ... more
- Greg O on PM fails to get bounce in polls It is the old democracy tradition again. The electorate always votes for the party that promises the biggest bag of goodies ... more
Halal food being sold in every store?
Should you have a choice whether to buy Halal food products? Would you prefer not to eat Halal? Jason Morrison reveals pork and wine might be the only food groups where you are currently not eating halal now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
And where does that money go ?? To every two bit terrorist group wanting to distroy us and our way of life!Peter Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:25 AM
Halal slaughter is needlessly violent and why is there an extra charge for the certification ?? and where does that money go ??Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:12 PM
I defend the right of Muslims NOT to eat Halal food!Liberator Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 PM
Gloating Bryan claims "i eat halal food, i practice Christianity" What would Jesus tell him? HYPOCRITE!www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:16 PM
Its funny how people think too much about it, a matter to take concern of is the respect to other people's religion and choices. If you really say that you're a christian then you should know that in the scriptures we are told to respect other people's choices and religion.
In a Muslim country, It is an Islam tradition to have it done that way and so it has been a practice for many years in other country, besides that whether you'll eat it or not, is a choice of yours and the choice of others.
"Christians are being deceived with fine-print, hard to see islamic halal food labelling, which is obviously offensive, unacceptable and insulting their Christian faith?" What does it got to do with faith?
When did Faith had any relation to food? I'm a Christian but i eat halal food, i practice Christianity
and still have faith in Jesus Christ. Soooo I don't really see any meaning to bring faith into the matter. Food is food, slaughtered in many ways and would still ends up in your stomach.
Halal Is for the Muslim and non-Muslim peoples but the non-halal is only meant for the non-Muslim ppl.Bryan Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 12:04 PM
Jocelyn, it can be a Catholic Priest, any holy person and the words are " In the name of God ,the most merciful and beneficial " . No big deal.James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:02 AM