- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
Halal food being sold in every store?
Should you have a choice whether to buy Halal food products? Would you prefer not to eat Halal? Jason Morrison reveals pork and wine might be the only food groups where you are currently not eating halal now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
And where does that money go ?? To every two bit terrorist group wanting to distroy us and our way of life!Peter Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:25 AM
Halal slaughter is needlessly violent and why is there an extra charge for the certification ?? and where does that money go ??Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:12 PM
I defend the right of Muslims NOT to eat Halal food!Liberator Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 PM
Gloating Bryan claims "i eat halal food, i practice Christianity" What would Jesus tell him? HYPOCRITE!www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:16 PM
Its funny how people think too much about it, a matter to take concern of is the respect to other people's religion and choices. If you really say that you're a christian then you should know that in the scriptures we are told to respect other people's choices and religion.
In a Muslim country, It is an Islam tradition to have it done that way and so it has been a practice for many years in other country, besides that whether you'll eat it or not, is a choice of yours and the choice of others.
"Christians are being deceived with fine-print, hard to see islamic halal food labelling, which is obviously offensive, unacceptable and insulting their Christian faith?" What does it got to do with faith?
When did Faith had any relation to food? I'm a Christian but i eat halal food, i practice Christianity
and still have faith in Jesus Christ. Soooo I don't really see any meaning to bring faith into the matter. Food is food, slaughtered in many ways and would still ends up in your stomach.
Halal Is for the Muslim and non-Muslim peoples but the non-halal is only meant for the non-Muslim ppl.Bryan Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 12:04 PM
Jocelyn, it can be a Catholic Priest, any holy person and the words are " In the name of God ,the most merciful and beneficial " . No big deal.James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:02 AM