- One way ticket for Islamic radicals
- Team Oz: dunnies, doodles & doin it
- Employ more Gen Y workers?
- How do you address bullying?
- Millers Point sales shock investors
- Redfoo shocked at glass attack
- Hawke-Keating: who was better PM?
- Qantas loss of $2.84 billion
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- James W on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Does it matter? What is clear is that they were both better than the current one. more
- Tony on Stopping fighters heading overseas Why the hell stop them? If they want to go and fight and die in some desert cesspool then let them. How about we encourage ... more
- Cleangirl on "Fat" Clive Palmer is fair game? Fat is the new smoker. more
- Cleangirl on How to stop youth going jihadist? Islam seems to cost us big time, will we ever get any benefit, or is this money insurance ? more
- James W on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Cleangirl, are you saying that nearly all of those found guilty of sex offences against children, don't go to jail? more
- fabrizio on Parents at forefront of terror war? Most mulsims not terrorists and have spoken up against it.Just like most catholics are not child abusers. more
- Join the Q Society on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? Oh well, back to the car, no delays there, LOL. more
- Tejas on Labor's broken promises generation So many books have been written about Labor recently, add this one to the list.Indeed, their demise from controlling all ... more
- Greg O on Baird polls on the rise I am not surprised. This shows the people of NSW are at last starting to think. If the corruption scandals involving the ... more
- Luigi T Cassimatis on Cyclists party to contest next election We need them in there like we need a bike seat up our backside. Dear oh dear it gets worse day by day with these creeps and ... more
- Gary on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? My wife and I used our Opal cards on the weekend. Not one problem, worked faultlessly, best thing ever for public ... more
- Ben on Opal Card: lengthy commuter delays? 1) Opal cards must become anonymous as promised and not delivered.2) Opal card system has to be fixed so that one does not ... more
- Samuel J James on Baird polls on the rise @Paulo - there is no other political party with the necessary credentials, the integrity, perspicacity or the skills needed ... more
- paulo on Baird polls on the rise Time to throw liberals out of NSW and try others. more
- fabio on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Catholic church in the West is almost irrelevant and hypocritical .No lectures from them. more
- Cleangirl on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? He didn`t think before he spoke. So how about we ask the Judiciary why nearly all sex offences involving a child rarely get ... more
- Samuel J on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? This man is just a silly big fool. And the so called Vatican transferred this dunce to their Vatican thinking they would get ... more
- Tejas on Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge Good on you Justin and to Brad Hazzard for accepting the challenge. That was a touching tribute to your mate, all in the ... more
- Angela Coombes on Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it? Thia man is not worthy of his rank. It is little wonder right thinking people are deserting the Catholic church with this ... more
- Tony on Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger You know you are on the right track and doing the right thing when so many of these lunk heads complain. All these measures ... more
Halal food being sold in every store?
Should you have a choice whether to buy Halal food products? Would you prefer not to eat Halal? Jason Morrison reveals pork and wine might be the only food groups where you are currently not eating halal now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
And where does that money go ?? To every two bit terrorist group wanting to distroy us and our way of life!Peter Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:25 AM
Halal slaughter is needlessly violent and why is there an extra charge for the certification ?? and where does that money go ??Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:12 PM
I defend the right of Muslims NOT to eat Halal food!Liberator Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 PM
Gloating Bryan claims "i eat halal food, i practice Christianity" What would Jesus tell him? HYPOCRITE!www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:16 PM
Its funny how people think too much about it, a matter to take concern of is the respect to other people's religion and choices. If you really say that you're a christian then you should know that in the scriptures we are told to respect other people's choices and religion.
In a Muslim country, It is an Islam tradition to have it done that way and so it has been a practice for many years in other country, besides that whether you'll eat it or not, is a choice of yours and the choice of others.
"Christians are being deceived with fine-print, hard to see islamic halal food labelling, which is obviously offensive, unacceptable and insulting their Christian faith?" What does it got to do with faith?
When did Faith had any relation to food? I'm a Christian but i eat halal food, i practice Christianity
and still have faith in Jesus Christ. Soooo I don't really see any meaning to bring faith into the matter. Food is food, slaughtered in many ways and would still ends up in your stomach.
Halal Is for the Muslim and non-Muslim peoples but the non-halal is only meant for the non-Muslim ppl.Bryan Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 12:04 PM
Jocelyn, it can be a Catholic Priest, any holy person and the words are " In the name of God ,the most merciful and beneficial " . No big deal.James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:02 AM