- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- Open Mic: Distance Education
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death So Peter you are an example of what i said about extremism or You accuse muslims of rioting ,raping, riots yet you forget ... more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @ Robert: I think you might be the one who needs to research WWII. This time open your eyes. more
- Katrina Haller on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Assisted suicide has been prohibited for over 2000 years. It would have made doctors into killers. We can focus on care for ... more
- Vince on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW I would like to know what these politicians would do if they knew someone who was going through unimaginable suffering. I'm ... more
- Vince on Ford to cut production in Australia Totally agree with Peter. The writing was on the wall years ago, so it should not have come as a surprise. I can't feel ... more
- Kimber on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW Anybody who has had to sit by the side of terminally ill person and see their distress at having to linger and suffer in ... more
- Robert on UK terror: soldier hacked to death @paulo. You havent got a clue about WW2. Try researching without hollywood movies and propaganda books. more
- Robert on Ford to cut production in Australia So much for globalisation. Boy they really suckered us into that one. more
- Peter on UK terror: soldier hacked to death And one of the biggest supporters of the Nazi's was Islam! the SS even had a muslim death squad! The EDL and other so called ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And who didn't see this coming years ago?Typical Labor and Unions not living in the real world and understanding that ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Barry was conned by Ju-lier!There is no extra money for Gonski! Any money they do have has been re-directed from other ... more
Halal food being sold in every store?
Should you have a choice whether to buy Halal food products? Would you prefer not to eat Halal? Jason Morrison reveals pork and wine might be the only food groups where you are currently not eating halal now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
And where does that money go ?? To every two bit terrorist group wanting to distroy us and our way of life!Peter Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:25 AM
Halal slaughter is needlessly violent and why is there an extra charge for the certification ?? and where does that money go ??Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:12 PM
I defend the right of Muslims NOT to eat Halal food!Liberator Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 PM
Gloating Bryan claims "i eat halal food, i practice Christianity" What would Jesus tell him? HYPOCRITE!www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:16 PM
Its funny how people think too much about it, a matter to take concern of is the respect to other people's religion and choices. If you really say that you're a christian then you should know that in the scriptures we are told to respect other people's choices and religion.
In a Muslim country, It is an Islam tradition to have it done that way and so it has been a practice for many years in other country, besides that whether you'll eat it or not, is a choice of yours and the choice of others.
"Christians are being deceived with fine-print, hard to see islamic halal food labelling, which is obviously offensive, unacceptable and insulting their Christian faith?" What does it got to do with faith?
When did Faith had any relation to food? I'm a Christian but i eat halal food, i practice Christianity
and still have faith in Jesus Christ. Soooo I don't really see any meaning to bring faith into the matter. Food is food, slaughtered in many ways and would still ends up in your stomach.
Halal Is for the Muslim and non-Muslim peoples but the non-halal is only meant for the non-Muslim ppl.Bryan Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 12:04 PM
Jocelyn, it can be a Catholic Priest, any holy person and the words are " In the name of God ,the most merciful and beneficial " . No big deal.James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:02 AM