- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- Farmers pay for supermarket wars
- Concerns for our parliament security
- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Concerns for our parliament security And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Concerns for our parliament security Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
Halal food being sold in every store?
Should you have a choice whether to buy Halal food products? Would you prefer not to eat Halal? Jason Morrison reveals pork and wine might be the only food groups where you are currently not eating halal now.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Should we focus on our common values, rather than our diversity this Australia Day? A culture of manners, decency, mateship and our ability to help each other. What values do you think make us Australians?
Time to wave a new flag at sporting events? Dicko and Sarah catch up with Ray Martin to speak about the design for a new flag. Do we need the union jack, and do we need a new flag for events at all? Have Your Say!
And where does that money go ?? To every two bit terrorist group wanting to distroy us and our way of life!Peter Thursday 31 January, 2013 - 10:25 AM
Halal slaughter is needlessly violent and why is there an extra charge for the certification ?? and where does that money go ??Johannes Wednesday 30 January, 2013 - 7:12 PM
I defend the right of Muslims NOT to eat Halal food!Liberator Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 10:10 PM
Gloating Bryan claims "i eat halal food, i practice Christianity" What would Jesus tell him? HYPOCRITE!www.abortiontruth.com Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:16 PM
Its funny how people think too much about it, a matter to take concern of is the respect to other people's religion and choices. If you really say that you're a christian then you should know that in the scriptures we are told to respect other people's choices and religion.
In a Muslim country, It is an Islam tradition to have it done that way and so it has been a practice for many years in other country, besides that whether you'll eat it or not, is a choice of yours and the choice of others.
"Christians are being deceived with fine-print, hard to see islamic halal food labelling, which is obviously offensive, unacceptable and insulting their Christian faith?" What does it got to do with faith?
When did Faith had any relation to food? I'm a Christian but i eat halal food, i practice Christianity
and still have faith in Jesus Christ. Soooo I don't really see any meaning to bring faith into the matter. Food is food, slaughtered in many ways and would still ends up in your stomach.
Halal Is for the Muslim and non-Muslim peoples but the non-halal is only meant for the non-Muslim ppl.Bryan Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 12:04 PM
Jocelyn, it can be a Catholic Priest, any holy person and the words are " In the name of God ,the most merciful and beneficial " . No big deal.James W Tuesday 29 January, 2013 - 9:02 AM