- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- Drones to help stop shark attack?
- Knockout: deadly game of the streets
- The rise and rise of Human Nature
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
Hate crime is one directional?
Jason Morrison says it's great to see arrests of those sending hate messages to Muslims in our community, but are there double standards? Is there a sad reality that hate crimes are considered one directional?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley looks at last week's riot in Sydney's CBD over some moron in the states putting out a clunky video. We need to be respectful, but does satire show a level culture has grown to through freedom of expression?
Muslim leaders say they will not support any more protests in Sydney, urging police to arrest those who do not heed the call for calm. An additional 300 police officers will be out in force this weekend.
@Joe. Dont sweat it Joe. This is Australia, its okay to be racist.Robert Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 12:43 PM
"Free speech is accorded to only the privileged few who know that by shutting down desent affords them a lifetime of absolute vocal legitimacy"Peter Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 9:40 AM
And why isn`t there acceptence of Kosher foods like there is Halal, and we have to pay a Halal fee on top. If I object to paying the Halal tax am I racist ??Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Double standards are alive alright, why can`t they use ethnic profiling ? And how many youths of minority groups get let off time and time again.Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:05 PM
The media never labels it a hate crime when a group of non-whites kill or maim a White person. But when the shoe is on the other foot they are very quick to cry racist. The real racism is aimed at White people as we are being forced to endure the government sponsered non-white invasion of OUR country!Robert Monday 24 September, 2012 - 10:34 AM