- Ray 'Rabbits' Warren: The Voice
- Clive Palmer calls for fresh elections
- John & Garry on 2UE Breakfast
- Move Sydney buses to center-lanes?
- A Fair Go for Seniors - Forum
- Controlling how dole money is spent
- Being a smarter, not a faster country?
- Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
- Mark on No place to top up Opal cards? A Travel 10 per trip from the city to Paddington is cheaper than Opal. $1.84 vs $2.10. more
- Kimber on Australia's record games gold haul This is the best news story and 'reality' TV in the last two weeks, will be sorry when it's all over, so proud of our ... more
- ROCKET SCIENCE... on No place to top up Opal cards? @Laura it appears that the forgetful NSW government is far too busy drinking 1959 Grange wine to worry about the finer ... more
- Kimber on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Please for the sake of Australia do not let these barbarians ever return here, we need to keep a much closer eye on who ... more
- Kimber on Sydney Art: what do you think? This is a gaudy and grotesque waste of money, we have the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and even Centre Point ... more
- Tony on Terror links to Aussies in Syria Does anybody really think that these lowlife scum of the earth will ever see the inside of an Australian prision? What the ... more
- Greg on What to call the new CBD sculpture? What a load of rubbish and complete waste of money. What is more surprising is how bad the runners up were. It looks like ... more
Hate crime is one directional?
Jason Morrison says it's great to see arrests of those sending hate messages to Muslims in our community, but are there double standards? Is there a sad reality that hate crimes are considered one directional?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley looks at last week's riot in Sydney's CBD over some moron in the states putting out a clunky video. We need to be respectful, but does satire show a level culture has grown to through freedom of expression?
Muslim leaders say they will not support any more protests in Sydney, urging police to arrest those who do not heed the call for calm. An additional 300 police officers will be out in force this weekend.
@Joe. Dont sweat it Joe. This is Australia, its okay to be racist.Robert Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 12:43 PM
"Free speech is accorded to only the privileged few who know that by shutting down desent affords them a lifetime of absolute vocal legitimacy"Peter Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 9:40 AM
And why isn`t there acceptence of Kosher foods like there is Halal, and we have to pay a Halal fee on top. If I object to paying the Halal tax am I racist ??Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Double standards are alive alright, why can`t they use ethnic profiling ? And how many youths of minority groups get let off time and time again.Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:05 PM
The media never labels it a hate crime when a group of non-whites kill or maim a White person. But when the shoe is on the other foot they are very quick to cry racist. The real racism is aimed at White people as we are being forced to endure the government sponsered non-white invasion of OUR country!Robert Monday 24 September, 2012 - 10:34 AM