- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Hate crime is one directional?
Jason Morrison says it's great to see arrests of those sending hate messages to Muslims in our community, but are there double standards? Is there a sad reality that hate crimes are considered one directional?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley looks at last week's riot in Sydney's CBD over some moron in the states putting out a clunky video. We need to be respectful, but does satire show a level culture has grown to through freedom of expression?
Muslim leaders say they will not support any more protests in Sydney, urging police to arrest those who do not heed the call for calm. An additional 300 police officers will be out in force this weekend.
@Joe. Dont sweat it Joe. This is Australia, its okay to be racist.Robert Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 12:43 PM
"Free speech is accorded to only the privileged few who know that by shutting down desent affords them a lifetime of absolute vocal legitimacy"Peter Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 9:40 AM
And why isn`t there acceptence of Kosher foods like there is Halal, and we have to pay a Halal fee on top. If I object to paying the Halal tax am I racist ??Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Double standards are alive alright, why can`t they use ethnic profiling ? And how many youths of minority groups get let off time and time again.Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:05 PM
The media never labels it a hate crime when a group of non-whites kill or maim a White person. But when the shoe is on the other foot they are very quick to cry racist. The real racism is aimed at White people as we are being forced to endure the government sponsered non-white invasion of OUR country!Robert Monday 24 September, 2012 - 10:34 AM