- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- Push to end drip-pricing costs
- Greens Grinch against Christmas
- Sneak peak at Sculptures by the Sea
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
Hate crime is one directional?
Jason Morrison says it's great to see arrests of those sending hate messages to Muslims in our community, but are there double standards? Is there a sad reality that hate crimes are considered one directional?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
John Stanley looks at last week's riot in Sydney's CBD over some moron in the states putting out a clunky video. We need to be respectful, but does satire show a level culture has grown to through freedom of expression?
Muslim leaders say they will not support any more protests in Sydney, urging police to arrest those who do not heed the call for calm. An additional 300 police officers will be out in force this weekend.
@Joe. Dont sweat it Joe. This is Australia, its okay to be racist.Robert Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 12:43 PM
"Free speech is accorded to only the privileged few who know that by shutting down desent affords them a lifetime of absolute vocal legitimacy"Peter Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 9:40 AM
And why isn`t there acceptence of Kosher foods like there is Halal, and we have to pay a Halal fee on top. If I object to paying the Halal tax am I racist ??Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Double standards are alive alright, why can`t they use ethnic profiling ? And how many youths of minority groups get let off time and time again.Joe Monday 24 September, 2012 - 9:05 PM
The media never labels it a hate crime when a group of non-whites kill or maim a White person. But when the shoe is on the other foot they are very quick to cry racist. The real racism is aimed at White people as we are being forced to endure the government sponsered non-white invasion of OUR country!Robert Monday 24 September, 2012 - 10:34 AM