- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- Justin Smith's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Drivers just drones behind the wheel
- Muslim leaders anti-terror law anger
- Should we scrap school homework?
- Sydney petrol price collusion?
- ASDA's 10 days to consider options
- Ice Bucket Challenge goes viral
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
- Laurie on Is Joe Hockey too out of touch? What an arrogant, cigar chomping (bad look for our kids) man Hockey is. He is so out of touch with ordinary Australians, and ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Hockey backlash on poor comments Everyone can now see untalented U.N. sloppy Joe's true colours and they are definitely not liking what they see. Lazy and ... more
Hockey on Labor surplus promises
Joe Hockey says it's becoming clearer the Government is preparing to scrap its promise to bring the budget back to surplus this financial year.
Federal Treasury is reported to have advised the Government that it's push to bring the budget back in the black will actually weaken the economy.
The Shadow Treasurer has told Stuart Bocking it's a strategic leak designed to soften the blow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The question What Is Permeate was one of Australia's most Googled inquiries this year. But it was the Korean pop act Psy's Gangnam Style that was the nation's highest-trending search term on Google.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is pushing ahead with plans to contest the Federal election, despite being holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy. He says plans to run for a senate seat are 'significantly advanced.'
Hi Terrence, honest John Howard, Liberal had fine tuned Australia humming, prospering "relaxed and com-for-table"...obviously unlike sabotaging, dishonest lying nerve-racking Labor. All your grovelling failed bankrupt "western countries" are printing money 24/7 like there is no tomorrow and are obviously after more cash $$$donations from stupid Australia-Juliar-Labor. Terrence, what do you really want for Australia?? No answer needed, I already know, it is quite obvious!!MERRY CHRISTMAS Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:39 PM
@Terrence with your usual foolhardy posting here - Mr John Howard was a PM with outstanding skill and ability! He managed the National government here with strict accountability and indeed financial responsibility of taxpayer funds. The dole bludgers still got their weekly pay drop/grog money and the economy was in excellent condition with a $22 Billion surplus when it went to Rudd then Gillard - the worst labor party government since Federation in 1901. It is well documented and there for all to see. Wake up boofhead Terrence!Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 6:24 PM
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!make money with internet Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 4:33 PM
The OECD do not agreemick Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:28 AM
@Howard did not give anything from his pocket. Those who were around would remember how massively he cut all services. And then when it came to election time, he started pork barelling but didn't succeed.
All the western countries admit that the way we tackled the GFC was extremely effective. If it was simply about spending money we would have seen a few other successes like ours, because other western countries spend money too but Austrlia had a very detailed plan and we implemented it effectively.Terrence Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:46 PM
Peter, yes we sold assets and put some $4,000 each away in the bank 'for a rainy day'. You seem to be oblivious to the fact that, economically speaking, it has been pissing down since late 2008. Now we might owe about $11k each, hardly a HUGE debt given that we have been able to preserve a high level of employment, a great standard f living, property prices have held up as has our share market. We are doing very well.James W Friday 14 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM