- Contempt not standing for Magistrate
- Govt. grab for your unclaimed cash
- Claims against Ben Te'o denied
- Toby Maguire on The Great Gatsby
- Vivid to light up Sydney
- Ban plan for unvaccinated kids
- Sports betting the new tobacco?
- Premier sticks with Gonski decision
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Premier sticks with Gonski decision Well,Barry O'Farrell....VERY UNFORTUNATE, but you have been DUPED into accepting the Gonski scheme by the MOST DANGEROUS, ... more
- Robert on PM back in Sydney's greater west Bob Hawke will be there? Wow it'll be like a fabian-socialist(read communist) conference. more
- Robert on Girl held at gun point in robbery Another sign of a sick society. more
- Robert on Economic hard times for Aussies They cut back on welfare but have they cut back on 'overseas aid' or the expenditure concerning country shoppers ...cough... ... more
- Peter on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support And if Australia hasn't got bigger problems than trying to make another "Minority" feel good about a lifestyle choice! Good ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Premier sticks with Gonski decision These movers and $shakers are the cause of the problem not the solution! We do not need any so called $costly, money ... more
- Peter on Premier sticks with Gonski decision This questionable decision has now shown Barry to be what we have all known he has always been "a Labor Stooge" more
- Bill on Aussies win Ashes of gardening That red thing really bloody ruins it! more
- Bill on Economic hard times for Aussies It's quite disgusting how we bring in all these immigrants, but yet there are so many people who are doing tough here in Oz! ... more
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support WHAT A WEAK MAN THIS K-RUDD IS! HE GOES TO CHURCH EVERY WEEK! Doesn't he read verses like 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you not ... more
- paulo on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Terrence you say....Homosexuals are getting on with what they do, nobody is telling them to stop; why do they have to co-opt ... more
- Terrence on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support I am extremely disappointed at Kevin Rudd's premature declaration on this subject. They had the conscience vote already. Why ... more
- paul on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Well Sydneysiders deserve it!Why have they not insisted on a travelcard they can use on all transport like London ,Hong Kong ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Pearler, by defiling a religion that is followed by at least one-third of the population in every nook and corner of our ... more
- Robert on Man refuses rising for magistrate @CARMEN. You will have to excuse the dribble coming from Terrence. He is a lefty zealot and a devotee of anything that is ... more
- Robert on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support So rudd thinks that maybe after years of media and political propaganda and cultural-marxist teachers poisoning our ... more
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Hi Paul...I missed your comments recently, but, never-the less, my judgement has not changed in the least....MARRIAGE IS ... more
- CARMEN on Journalists too left on political views? THERE WE GO AGAIN, TERENCE.....THE APOLOGIST, PUPPET AND GREAT HYPOCRITE OF THE LABOR PARTY......Please Oh please, Terence, ... more
- paul on Man refuses rising for magistrate He should be punished further for that!However that doesnt mean i will jump on the anti muslim racist bandwagon like a lot ... more
- paul on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support Well done Mr Rudd.Its about time AustrÃ?Â?Ã?Â¡lia grew up re gay marriage and now we will see the clown is ABBOTT who will ... more
Hockey on Labor surplus promises
Joe Hockey says it's becoming clearer the Government is preparing to scrap its promise to bring the budget back to surplus this financial year.
Federal Treasury is reported to have advised the Government that it's push to bring the budget back in the black will actually weaken the economy.
The Shadow Treasurer has told Stuart Bocking it's a strategic leak designed to soften the blow.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The question What Is Permeate was one of Australia's most Googled inquiries this year. But it was the Korean pop act Psy's Gangnam Style that was the nation's highest-trending search term on Google.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is pushing ahead with plans to contest the Federal election, despite being holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy. He says plans to run for a senate seat are 'significantly advanced.'
Hi Terrence, honest John Howard, Liberal had fine tuned Australia humming, prospering "relaxed and com-for-table"...obviously unlike sabotaging, dishonest lying nerve-racking Labor. All your grovelling failed bankrupt "western countries" are printing money 24/7 like there is no tomorrow and are obviously after more cash $$$donations from stupid Australia-Juliar-Labor. Terrence, what do you really want for Australia?? No answer needed, I already know, it is quite obvious!!MERRY CHRISTMAS Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:39 PM
@Terrence with your usual foolhardy posting here - Mr John Howard was a PM with outstanding skill and ability! He managed the National government here with strict accountability and indeed financial responsibility of taxpayer funds. The dole bludgers still got their weekly pay drop/grog money and the economy was in excellent condition with a $22 Billion surplus when it went to Rudd then Gillard - the worst labor party government since Federation in 1901. It is well documented and there for all to see. Wake up boofhead Terrence!Luigi T Cassimatis B.Ec Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 6:24 PM
Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!make money with internet Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 4:33 PM
The OECD do not agreemick Saturday 15 December, 2012 - 10:28 AM
@Howard did not give anything from his pocket. Those who were around would remember how massively he cut all services. And then when it came to election time, he started pork barelling but didn't succeed.
All the western countries admit that the way we tackled the GFC was extremely effective. If it was simply about spending money we would have seen a few other successes like ours, because other western countries spend money too but Austrlia had a very detailed plan and we implemented it effectively.Terrence Friday 14 December, 2012 - 10:46 PM
Peter, yes we sold assets and put some $4,000 each away in the bank 'for a rainy day'. You seem to be oblivious to the fact that, economically speaking, it has been pissing down since late 2008. Now we might owe about $11k each, hardly a HUGE debt given that we have been able to preserve a high level of employment, a great standard f living, property prices have held up as has our share market. We are doing very well.James W Friday 14 December, 2012 - 3:04 PM