- Working until age 70 unrealistic?
- Medical cannabis trials for NSW
- End credits for At The Movies
- Judging a magazine by its cover?
- Time to consider our independence?
- Sydney's new rapid transit trains
- Art Gallery of NSW sacks volunteers
- Sydney on steroids as CBD grows
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
- G, Robertson on Revenue rise in speed cameras Very selective use of words in this conversation. You have to look at where the newer camera locations are to bring this ... more
- molly on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque According to a study, 73% of all Moroccans and Turks in the Netherlands are of the opinion that those who go to Syria to ... more
- Ben on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque That is stupid.First of all it will be impossible to legally do and secondly it will only serve to make the flag more ... more
How Labor messed up the mining tax
John Stanley speaks with Peter Martin of SMH to discuss the mining tax and what a mess it has become for the government. He reveals that members of government were kept out of the room during negotiations.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott today has told business leaders a Coalition government would inject an "instantaneous adrenalin charge" into the economy by scrapping taxes and introducing "controversial" spending cuts.
The carbon tax, mining tax, school kids bonus and thousands of public sector workers are some of the first on Mr Abbott's hit list, should he be elected in September.
A Coalition government would also scrap the 6,000 a year increase to the country's refugee intake.
Mr Abbott told a Committee for Economic Development of Australia conference in Sydney his government's number one priority would be to lower taxes and improve productivity.
@James W posting here calling 'bring back Rudd'! Don't you realise son that run wantonly 'piddled in the pickles' as PM or, in the common venacular speak, he 'urinated in the condiments' so to speak -thus bringing about his booting by his own equally stupid, utterly incompetent labor party comrades?Justin J Monday 18 February, 2013 - 8:42 PM
$129 million was it? well thats $129 million they never had before i guessPete Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:02 PM
It is all very well Bleating on about the Ruddster but it is the ALP which are the bufoons. Gingerella and Swansong are not solely reliable for this country's mess. If Rudd were to make a comeback we need the following culls:- Swansong, gillard, albanese, crombet, wong, garret and especially that irritating ...Conroy. With those commies out of the way ALP may be a viable alternativeJon Perrett Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:02 PM
@Peter posting here - very good. I feel when Gingerella and Swansong are booted out of office, every radio station across this Nation should play Johnny Cash's song "Burning Ring of Fire" on the hour as a message of good riddance to these pair of liars and scoundrels and their rorting incompetent comrades!Sandra M Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 8:19 AM
Bring back Rudd.James W Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
Note how in these well deserved criticisms of Gillard, Swan and comrades that they never ever come back and request an audience with 2UE to try and reverse or cease this well justified criticism of them. That my dear fellow Aussies is the perfect example of their inability to accept criticism and there abject proven failure to even communcate properly. Just useless damned rorting labor fools. F off Swan and Gillard and take your rorting comrades too.Peter S. Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 8:04 PM