- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- Canadian attack Canberra wake-up
- Horrific scenes of animal cruelty
- Love a garage sale bargain?
- Pyrmont bridge shared path dangers
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
How Labor messed up the mining tax
John Stanley speaks with Peter Martin of SMH to discuss the mining tax and what a mess it has become for the government. He reveals that members of government were kept out of the room during negotiations.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott today has told business leaders a Coalition government would inject an "instantaneous adrenalin charge" into the economy by scrapping taxes and introducing "controversial" spending cuts.
The carbon tax, mining tax, school kids bonus and thousands of public sector workers are some of the first on Mr Abbott's hit list, should he be elected in September.
A Coalition government would also scrap the 6,000 a year increase to the country's refugee intake.
Mr Abbott told a Committee for Economic Development of Australia conference in Sydney his government's number one priority would be to lower taxes and improve productivity.
@James W posting here calling 'bring back Rudd'! Don't you realise son that run wantonly 'piddled in the pickles' as PM or, in the common venacular speak, he 'urinated in the condiments' so to speak -thus bringing about his booting by his own equally stupid, utterly incompetent labor party comrades?Justin J Monday 18 February, 2013 - 8:42 PM
$129 million was it? well thats $129 million they never had before i guessPete Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:02 PM
It is all very well Bleating on about the Ruddster but it is the ALP which are the bufoons. Gingerella and Swansong are not solely reliable for this country's mess. If Rudd were to make a comeback we need the following culls:- Swansong, gillard, albanese, crombet, wong, garret and especially that irritating ...Conroy. With those commies out of the way ALP may be a viable alternativeJon Perrett Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:02 PM
@Peter posting here - very good. I feel when Gingerella and Swansong are booted out of office, every radio station across this Nation should play Johnny Cash's song "Burning Ring of Fire" on the hour as a message of good riddance to these pair of liars and scoundrels and their rorting incompetent comrades!Sandra M Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 8:19 AM
Bring back Rudd.James W Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
Note how in these well deserved criticisms of Gillard, Swan and comrades that they never ever come back and request an audience with 2UE to try and reverse or cease this well justified criticism of them. That my dear fellow Aussies is the perfect example of their inability to accept criticism and there abject proven failure to even communcate properly. Just useless damned rorting labor fools. F off Swan and Gillard and take your rorting comrades too.Peter S. Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 8:04 PM