- Disabled parking demerit points
- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- md nurul amin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! pathetic news for me and shocked at the dawn demise of HUGE. CA lost a legend' tribute to him more
- Paul Carter on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My condolences to Phillip Hughes Family, Friends and the Cricket Fraternity after his tragic death yesterday. more
- Yvonne Holmes on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My deepest sympathy to Phillip Hughes' family at this tragic time. I have joined thousands of others in crying for your ... more
- Mohammed Salim on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! In Memory of Philip HughesCricket is not just a game but a family. We are all brothers ; surpassing borders and nations. We ... more
- Dr Wajdi Hadi on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My Condolences to family and to all Australia,May God give patience to his family and friends.I suggets to gather support to ... more
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
How Labor messed up the mining tax
John Stanley speaks with Peter Martin of SMH to discuss the mining tax and what a mess it has become for the government. He reveals that members of government were kept out of the room during negotiations.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Opposition Leader Tony Abbott today has told business leaders a Coalition government would inject an "instantaneous adrenalin charge" into the economy by scrapping taxes and introducing "controversial" spending cuts.
The carbon tax, mining tax, school kids bonus and thousands of public sector workers are some of the first on Mr Abbott's hit list, should he be elected in September.
A Coalition government would also scrap the 6,000 a year increase to the country's refugee intake.
Mr Abbott told a Committee for Economic Development of Australia conference in Sydney his government's number one priority would be to lower taxes and improve productivity.
@James W posting here calling 'bring back Rudd'! Don't you realise son that run wantonly 'piddled in the pickles' as PM or, in the common venacular speak, he 'urinated in the condiments' so to speak -thus bringing about his booting by his own equally stupid, utterly incompetent labor party comrades?Justin J Monday 18 February, 2013 - 8:42 PM
$129 million was it? well thats $129 million they never had before i guessPete Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:02 PM
It is all very well Bleating on about the Ruddster but it is the ALP which are the bufoons. Gingerella and Swansong are not solely reliable for this country's mess. If Rudd were to make a comeback we need the following culls:- Swansong, gillard, albanese, crombet, wong, garret and especially that irritating ...Conroy. With those commies out of the way ALP may be a viable alternativeJon Perrett Monday 18 February, 2013 - 12:02 PM
@Peter posting here - very good. I feel when Gingerella and Swansong are booted out of office, every radio station across this Nation should play Johnny Cash's song "Burning Ring of Fire" on the hour as a message of good riddance to these pair of liars and scoundrels and their rorting incompetent comrades!Sandra M Sunday 17 February, 2013 - 8:19 AM
Bring back Rudd.James W Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 8:29 PM
Note how in these well deserved criticisms of Gillard, Swan and comrades that they never ever come back and request an audience with 2UE to try and reverse or cease this well justified criticism of them. That my dear fellow Aussies is the perfect example of their inability to accept criticism and there abject proven failure to even communcate properly. Just useless damned rorting labor fools. F off Swan and Gillard and take your rorting comrades too.Peter S. Saturday 16 February, 2013 - 8:04 PM