- Is cheerleading really a sport?
- Delivery deadlines need a re-think?
- Are Sydney's trains too unreliable?
- Why are Coalition behind in polls?
- Unwanted pets: choose gifts carefully
- Gifts cards: are they a cop out?
- Blue Mountains: doorstep paradise
- Sharks attacks: what to know
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Cyclists need you to leave a metre? @ Jester4212, much larger, heavier and faster vehicle.Q.Why do they expose themselves to danger and death.A. They are stupid! more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Never forget that Australia had a racist WHITE ONLY policy till 1973. In 1975 the Whitlam Government passed the Racial ... more
- STEVE on Mandela: lessons we can all learn south africa has a long journey to fight for economic justice.The government has been too complacent.However Mandela is a ... more
- Craig on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? @Ahmed, are we not all human beings first? And in saying that should we not treat all of our fellow human beings with ... more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? Australia treats equal marriage just as they treated equality for aborigines.Its shamefull/ more
- ricky on Gay marriage: seeking equality? lets hope they do better than hetros who divorce and marry like there were no tommorrow and make a mockery of marriage more
- ricky on Malcolm Fraser on Nelson Mandela When he was in prison i protested outside south africa house in London.GREAT MAN.All politicians should learn from him.RIP ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Lingerie football: is it sexist? I may become a convert to league if my wife lets me!I'm not into watching men play with each other. more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? @ ahmed, are you are part of the misinformation society, haven't you been listening to the court reports on the radio about ... more
- ahmed on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? Most bikie gangs are made up of anglo saxons, yet we dont say European Bikie gangs.Not sure if this geographical ... more
- ahmed on Crime in Sydney funding jihadists? No doubt there is a link.However dont use that as an excuse to demonize lebanese Aussies like some people do ... more
- Jester4212 on Lingerie football: is it sexist? Saying that it's sexist is like saying that bikinis are sexist. What a load of rubbish!Think of it as a group of women ... more
- Stephen Jago on Lingerie football: is it sexist? No it is not sexist. They do play hard and my 16 year old son loves watching it lol. :-) more
- Keith A Tudor on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? I trust Mr Abbott will set up a high powered public inquiry with a view to abolishing the hopeless CSIRO and creation of a ... more
How to conserve petrol when driving
Sydney drivers are running on empty, with cash strapped owners not filling up their petrol tanks with prices sky high. Two Murrays with motoring expert John Cadogan on how to conserve petrol when driving.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Diesel in Bangkok is 91.8 c/l
E10 is $1.06
91 is $1.24.8
95 is $1.30.7
and NO price cycle!
Petrol price commissioner where are you? what are you doing for your wages? are you gainfully employed? if not @#$% off!Don't pay the Carbon Tax! Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 9:41 PM
Nice post:) rather than going empty, I feel they can make use of public transport and also can use bi-cycles, I feel its very good means and also the best alternative.Essay Writer Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 9:07 PM
Hypocrites Julyar Gillard and her fake green Labor government want us to be driving around like Fred Flintstone with our bare feet running on the ground, yelling out yaba daba doo while they are being chauffeured around in big air conditioned petrol guzzling commonwealth cars. I have already seen a lot of prices that have significantly jumped ever since Julyar's gouging carbon dioxide tax day commenced last Sunday. Obviously Labor's preposterous, unnecessary carbon dioxide tax is causing enormous pressures. This is not good, prices wee already too dear before Labor's global warming tax.Julyar Dullard Thursday 5 July, 2012 - 8:46 PM