- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Immigrants ungrateful of handouts?
Jason Morrison says he is sick and tired of hearing the complaints about the lack of money we are paying immigrants, some of who have come here illegally. He points out those studying are getting less money.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The era of over-policing of parking areas is coming to an end. Jason Morrison reveals how councils are starting to see the light on the parking rip off. No parking means no shoppers and no one is winning.
The opal card is about to begin on our transport services. A simple tap and go card for ferries, rail and busses. Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian with Jason Morrison on how the service will work.
It won't be too long before we are just like America and England with their social & economic problems, its only a matter of time before we start printing more money too. Our rich chinese mortgagees must be having a big laugh at the Gillard-Labor governments' complete stupidity. Any fool can borrow money, its easy to borrow money but its obviously very hard to pay it back, just look at the mounting $16 trillion US debt! Furthermore after ridiculously jacking up electricity prices with her fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax scam, badly hurting our economy and the working poor, pensioners of Australia etc here we now have that crazy Labor hypocrite liar Juliar Gillard pretending like she cares saying she now will try to reduce her "carbon tax" rip-off high electricity prices-a mere election gimmick! Australia should have the cheapest electricity in the world not the dearest, because of UN hacks Labor we have the bloody dearest now. Yet our wealthy mortgagees China use our coal to have cheap power! "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" ...buzz off Juliar with all your damned egg head supporters, youse are killing Australia!Julyar Dullard Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:17 AM
William , we get the point, it`s cheap money. So why don`t you borrow a couple of mill, and let your kids pay off the cheap interest ? Because in reality you don`t borrow money for things you don`t need. We need jobs and infastructure, not money thrown at the arts, ex M.Ps travelperks for life, free ciggies for asylum seekers, govt. grants to muslim sport teams, millions sent to asian schools to teach global warming (c/o Rudd $45 mill), etc etc.Bill Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
The more pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites are the Refugee Advocates that keep on fighting for these "ILLEGAL" country shoppers using our money!Peter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:49 PM
Immigrants today are the most pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites ever to enter our country. And that goes for the 'asylum seekers' as well.Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:42 PM
Johannes, the yield on 10yr Australia Government Bonds was as low as 2.7%pa in July of this year. $20Bn is currently 'lent' at 10.66%pa to Aussie businesses who haven't remitted their GST on time. The current tax take is 10% lower now than it was under the last days of Howard's Government, when expressed as a proportion of GDP. Johannes, you should be clear on the facts as it is giving you the wrong outlook on where we are at.James W Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:36 AM
Johannes is a blind Lieberal stooge who makes statements without verifying them first just as his leader Abbott does - shoots straight from the hip without making sure of his facts.
The interest rates are in public domain and anyone can look them up.
On debt too, it is easy to verify where Australia stands compared to ALL DEVELOPED economies as far as debt ratio is concerned. Once they see that, Australians will feel proud of our economy unless they are Abbott stooges of course.Terrence Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:02 PM