- Red tape and double standards?
- Cooks Companion gets a garnish
- Our forgotten homeless veterans
- Jet pack designed for police
- News Forum: the issues of the week
- Boomers accused of retiring on dole
- Fast Facts on The Children's Hospital at Westmead
- Xenophon to set up political party
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Roberto Georgio on Nova Peris sets back race relations? obviously not very impressed with whites, but happy to take there hard earned money. more
- Barry G on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate By By , Thanks Rudd AND Gillard ,,Seeya Australia. more
- Cleangirl on Nova Peris sets back race relations? Claims to be the victim here ??? more
- Tony on Sydney kids calls for Islamic caliphate And as if the police will get anywhere? These people seem to be able to do whatever they want too, whenever they want too, ... more
- NO MONEY NO HONEY on New Gold Opal card for Seniors Beware, the scheming movers & shaker's agenda is to make a $cashless society. more
- Keith A Tudor on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? @ Realistic-Canberra - well said indeed. It is quite sickening the mess Madame Gillard left us all - including the abject ... more
- Join the Q Society on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless No they don't, when the nameless arrived on leaky boats they were given Government housing, white goods and the never ending ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? Senator Nova Peris was always going to be just another one of failed prime minister JuLia Gillard's sick jokes. No wonder ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Sydney turns blind eye to homeless Our grandstanding, uncaring governments, both Labor/Green & Liberal are donating countless $billions of borrowed $$dollars ... more
- Cleangirl on Should Nova Peris quit the Senate? The Token job placer should also stand down, disgraceful. more
- peter on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise get more attention on pump price we should be paying after lower crude price drop , why the lag in price drop we pay through ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Why paying more for petrol stinks! I remember the big con, the panic, scare campaign 40 years ago when we were told we would run out of oil within 5 years and ... more
- Greg O on Excise lift: Petrol prices set to rise Well something has to rise if any Government no matter who it might be is going to pay back the massive debt that the Kevin ... more
- Cleangirl on Why paying more for petrol stinks! why not 40c on Dog food, or a charge for cyclists ? Motoring is a necessity. more
- EMPTY TANK on The Whisper: Woolies Woes I wish greedy Woolies and Coles would be stopped from messing about with petrol $prices? This a very big election issue... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin Evidently these days Aussies have got no money to bid with...so much for so called free trade, well done big Joe? more
- Bao Tran on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? Good question. This day and age you have to be either very brave or very stupid. It shows how society is now. What if it was ... more
- Tanya on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin We wanted to buy an investment property a few years ago. Looked at a lot of different agents, but one of them most ... more
- Joanne L. on Who let 11yo runaway stay 2 nights? After what happened to Daniel Morcombe, I feared the worse, thank God she is alright...there is a very big lesson here for ... more
- Barry G on Sydney auctions held in Mandarin By By Australia , A special thanks to Gough Whitlam for those big reforms , more Labor disasters from back then and many ... more
Immigrants ungrateful of handouts?
Jason Morrison says he is sick and tired of hearing the complaints about the lack of money we are paying immigrants, some of who have come here illegally. He points out those studying are getting less money.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The era of over-policing of parking areas is coming to an end. Jason Morrison reveals how councils are starting to see the light on the parking rip off. No parking means no shoppers and no one is winning.
The opal card is about to begin on our transport services. A simple tap and go card for ferries, rail and busses. Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian with Jason Morrison on how the service will work.
It won't be too long before we are just like America and England with their social & economic problems, its only a matter of time before we start printing more money too. Our rich chinese mortgagees must be having a big laugh at the Gillard-Labor governments' complete stupidity. Any fool can borrow money, its easy to borrow money but its obviously very hard to pay it back, just look at the mounting $16 trillion US debt! Furthermore after ridiculously jacking up electricity prices with her fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax scam, badly hurting our economy and the working poor, pensioners of Australia etc here we now have that crazy Labor hypocrite liar Juliar Gillard pretending like she cares saying she now will try to reduce her "carbon tax" rip-off high electricity prices-a mere election gimmick! Australia should have the cheapest electricity in the world not the dearest, because of UN hacks Labor we have the bloody dearest now. Yet our wealthy mortgagees China use our coal to have cheap power! "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" ...buzz off Juliar with all your damned egg head supporters, youse are killing Australia!Julyar Dullard Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:17 AM
William , we get the point, it`s cheap money. So why don`t you borrow a couple of mill, and let your kids pay off the cheap interest ? Because in reality you don`t borrow money for things you don`t need. We need jobs and infastructure, not money thrown at the arts, ex M.Ps travelperks for life, free ciggies for asylum seekers, govt. grants to muslim sport teams, millions sent to asian schools to teach global warming (c/o Rudd $45 mill), etc etc.Bill Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
The more pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites are the Refugee Advocates that keep on fighting for these "ILLEGAL" country shoppers using our money!Peter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:49 PM
Immigrants today are the most pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites ever to enter our country. And that goes for the 'asylum seekers' as well.Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:42 PM
Johannes, the yield on 10yr Australia Government Bonds was as low as 2.7%pa in July of this year. $20Bn is currently 'lent' at 10.66%pa to Aussie businesses who haven't remitted their GST on time. The current tax take is 10% lower now than it was under the last days of Howard's Government, when expressed as a proportion of GDP. Johannes, you should be clear on the facts as it is giving you the wrong outlook on where we are at.James W Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:36 AM
Johannes is a blind Lieberal stooge who makes statements without verifying them first just as his leader Abbott does - shoots straight from the hip without making sure of his facts.
The interest rates are in public domain and anyone can look them up.
On debt too, it is easy to verify where Australia stands compared to ALL DEVELOPED economies as far as debt ratio is concerned. Once they see that, Australians will feel proud of our economy unless they are Abbott stooges of course.Terrence Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:02 PM