- Holden to end manufacturing by 2017
- Move aside macaroon, eclair's here!
- ARU: new third tier of competition?
- Sociopathic bosses: what to do?
- Driving holiday: beware micro sleep?
- Drones to help stop shark attack?
- Knockout: deadly game of the streets
- The rise and rise of Human Nature
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
- Felicia on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Political analysis with Dicko. That'll do me. more
- Stew on Expect intense bushfires more often The professor has zero cred. Just look at his record....Glad he is off the taxpayers teat. History will judge him ... more
- peter on Expect intense bushfires more often gee you don't think the land clearing laws had anything to do with the scrub build up and the red tape you have to go ... more
- mick on Home shot at 3 times in 18 months? You are a racist Ahmed, stupid claim. more
- Keith A Tudor on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Nelson Mandela - a thoroughly great and an outstandingly honest and capable man indeed. Except for John Howard and I ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on Aussie students are falling behind? I would also like to see their left wing Union abolished and replaced by a Management Board comprising Parents and a few ... more
- Robert on Mandela: lessons we can all learn @ahmed. The White Australia policy was fine. Our people didn't build this country with multiculturalism in mind. They built ... more
- Jenny Biddle on Qantas: should Alan Joyce resign? I agree that Alan Joyce and the Board of Qantas should go, It has been a downhill spiral since Joyce took charge. Virgin ... more
Immigrants ungrateful of handouts?
Jason Morrison says he is sick and tired of hearing the complaints about the lack of money we are paying immigrants, some of who have come here illegally. He points out those studying are getting less money.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The era of over-policing of parking areas is coming to an end. Jason Morrison reveals how councils are starting to see the light on the parking rip off. No parking means no shoppers and no one is winning.
The opal card is about to begin on our transport services. A simple tap and go card for ferries, rail and busses. Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian with Jason Morrison on how the service will work.
It won't be too long before we are just like America and England with their social & economic problems, its only a matter of time before we start printing more money too. Our rich chinese mortgagees must be having a big laugh at the Gillard-Labor governments' complete stupidity. Any fool can borrow money, its easy to borrow money but its obviously very hard to pay it back, just look at the mounting $16 trillion US debt! Furthermore after ridiculously jacking up electricity prices with her fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax scam, badly hurting our economy and the working poor, pensioners of Australia etc here we now have that crazy Labor hypocrite liar Juliar Gillard pretending like she cares saying she now will try to reduce her "carbon tax" rip-off high electricity prices-a mere election gimmick! Australia should have the cheapest electricity in the world not the dearest, because of UN hacks Labor we have the bloody dearest now. Yet our wealthy mortgagees China use our coal to have cheap power! "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" ...buzz off Juliar with all your damned egg head supporters, youse are killing Australia!Julyar Dullard Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:17 AM
William , we get the point, it`s cheap money. So why don`t you borrow a couple of mill, and let your kids pay off the cheap interest ? Because in reality you don`t borrow money for things you don`t need. We need jobs and infastructure, not money thrown at the arts, ex M.Ps travelperks for life, free ciggies for asylum seekers, govt. grants to muslim sport teams, millions sent to asian schools to teach global warming (c/o Rudd $45 mill), etc etc.Bill Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
The more pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites are the Refugee Advocates that keep on fighting for these "ILLEGAL" country shoppers using our money!Peter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:49 PM
Immigrants today are the most pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites ever to enter our country. And that goes for the 'asylum seekers' as well.Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:42 PM
Johannes, the yield on 10yr Australia Government Bonds was as low as 2.7%pa in July of this year. $20Bn is currently 'lent' at 10.66%pa to Aussie businesses who haven't remitted their GST on time. The current tax take is 10% lower now than it was under the last days of Howard's Government, when expressed as a proportion of GDP. Johannes, you should be clear on the facts as it is giving you the wrong outlook on where we are at.James W Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:36 AM
Johannes is a blind Lieberal stooge who makes statements without verifying them first just as his leader Abbott does - shoots straight from the hip without making sure of his facts.
The interest rates are in public domain and anyone can look them up.
On debt too, it is easy to verify where Australia stands compared to ALL DEVELOPED economies as far as debt ratio is concerned. Once they see that, Australians will feel proud of our economy unless they are Abbott stooges of course.Terrence Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:02 PM