- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
Immigrants ungrateful of handouts?
Jason Morrison says he is sick and tired of hearing the complaints about the lack of money we are paying immigrants, some of who have come here illegally. He points out those studying are getting less money.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
The era of over-policing of parking areas is coming to an end. Jason Morrison reveals how councils are starting to see the light on the parking rip off. No parking means no shoppers and no one is winning.
The opal card is about to begin on our transport services. A simple tap and go card for ferries, rail and busses. Transport Minister Gladys Berejiklian with Jason Morrison on how the service will work.
It won't be too long before we are just like America and England with their social & economic problems, its only a matter of time before we start printing more money too. Our rich chinese mortgagees must be having a big laugh at the Gillard-Labor governments' complete stupidity. Any fool can borrow money, its easy to borrow money but its obviously very hard to pay it back, just look at the mounting $16 trillion US debt! Furthermore after ridiculously jacking up electricity prices with her fraudulent global warming carbon dioxide tax scam, badly hurting our economy and the working poor, pensioners of Australia etc here we now have that crazy Labor hypocrite liar Juliar Gillard pretending like she cares saying she now will try to reduce her "carbon tax" rip-off high electricity prices-a mere election gimmick! Australia should have the cheapest electricity in the world not the dearest, because of UN hacks Labor we have the bloody dearest now. Yet our wealthy mortgagees China use our coal to have cheap power! "There will be no carbon tax under the government I lead" ...buzz off Juliar with all your damned egg head supporters, youse are killing Australia!Julyar Dullard Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 10:17 AM
William , we get the point, it`s cheap money. So why don`t you borrow a couple of mill, and let your kids pay off the cheap interest ? Because in reality you don`t borrow money for things you don`t need. We need jobs and infastructure, not money thrown at the arts, ex M.Ps travelperks for life, free ciggies for asylum seekers, govt. grants to muslim sport teams, millions sent to asian schools to teach global warming (c/o Rudd $45 mill), etc etc.Bill Saturday 1 December, 2012 - 8:37 PM
The more pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites are the Refugee Advocates that keep on fighting for these "ILLEGAL" country shoppers using our money!Peter Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:49 PM
Immigrants today are the most pathetic, shameful bunch of parasites ever to enter our country. And that goes for the 'asylum seekers' as well.Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:42 PM
Johannes, the yield on 10yr Australia Government Bonds was as low as 2.7%pa in July of this year. $20Bn is currently 'lent' at 10.66%pa to Aussie businesses who haven't remitted their GST on time. The current tax take is 10% lower now than it was under the last days of Howard's Government, when expressed as a proportion of GDP. Johannes, you should be clear on the facts as it is giving you the wrong outlook on where we are at.James W Friday 30 November, 2012 - 11:36 AM
Johannes is a blind Lieberal stooge who makes statements without verifying them first just as his leader Abbott does - shoots straight from the hip without making sure of his facts.
The interest rates are in public domain and anyone can look them up.
On debt too, it is easy to verify where Australia stands compared to ALL DEVELOPED economies as far as debt ratio is concerned. Once they see that, Australians will feel proud of our economy unless they are Abbott stooges of course.Terrence Thursday 29 November, 2012 - 11:02 PM