- The Whisper: Gay Bushrangers?
- 20-years for violent toddler murder
- Alcohol abuse: the wake-up call
- Greens Senator denies asylum stirring
- Ray 'Rabbits' Warren: The Voice
- Clive Palmer calls for fresh elections
- John & Garry on 2UE Breakfast
- Move Sydney buses to center-lanes?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Gary on No place to top up Opal cards? I've had a Opal card for months, fantastic, best thing ever for public transport. I ordered it online, it arrived in the ... more
- James on Veggie garden for Pyrmont Bridge? Typical. Despite the inordinate number of junkets to places like Japan where they have rules to manage crowds which everyone ... more
- NOT SURPRISED... on Moree shooting: tension in the bush In my dealings with some very arrogant government departments, they can be quite rude and show little tact, often they make ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Warning on home grown terror But hang on a minute islam is such a bloody "peaceful religion" so what is Attorney-General George Brandis so damned ... more
- Greg O on Sydney facing homeless challenge New public housing estates look very impressive but there is never enough of them. It seems to be a case of we either give ... more
- James W on Parliament House $800 doorknob? Yeah, they must be punished for leaving us with a 3 X AAA rated economy and continuing on the 20 odd years of unbroken ... more
- Angela Coombes on Parliament House $800 doorknob? What about the framed portraits of Gillard and Rudd within the National Parliament - I would prefer just blank frames ... more
- Samuel J James on Work for Dole rules far too strict? @Sloppy Joe Hokey - you are 1000% correct. Simply put, it is government of the money, by the money for the money indeed! Of ... more
- Samuel J on PMs frustration over access to MH17 The ex KGB thug, presently the so called President of Russia has been as helpful regarding the recovery of the bodies of the ... more
- Terrence on Work for the dole doesn't work They ought to get Abbott do 40 applications and see what it is like. This guy has no clue how to run the government and ... more
- Terrence on PM discusses the issues on 2UE Abbott is trying his best to milk this so his unpopular budget and his lies and deceit do not stay in the headlines. It does ... more
- ahmed on No place to top up Opal cards? Typical third world Sydney transport solution.Why didnt they think of the opal card years ago and iron out problems before ... more
- alfredo on What to call the new CBD sculpture? Clover Moore and Alex Greenwich are the type of pollies this country really needs!! more
- paulo on Sydney facing homeless challenge Housing should be a human right.The government should make rules that require building companies to build cheap housing ... more
- Cleangirl on Sydney Art: what do you think? Much too much money, and I thought Art was something to appreciate, something not just anyone can do and something clever. more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? As for FTA's, the fact is Australia is a net exporter to the countries that we have an FTA with. So we sell more than we ... more
- Gary on Work for Dole rules far too strict? Pick on the rich tax dodgers.Unfortunately the facts don't support your claim, the truth is the top 20% of tax payers are ... more
- Robyn on Sculpture revealed for Sydney CBD Could be a shapely woman more
- Norman Hanscombe on McClymont: He who must be Obeid As someone who began working on ALP Polling Booths over 70 years ago, it's sad that we need journalists like Kate McClymont ... more
- Ben on No place to top up Opal cards? How can a train station NOT sell an Opal ticket? Who planned that????Also, these tickets need to be anonymous like any train ... more
Infant loss remembrance day
Today is pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day, a day for families to reflect. Paul Murray reflects on his loss of little Leo 8 weeks ago, why we need to celebrate these special lives taken all too soon.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Can Barack Obama save his political career? Paul Murray looks at the closely fought battle for the Presidency as he loses ground to Mitt Romney on a host of issues, and with a second debate due this week.
Year 12 students have been openly swapping tips online as they prepare for their first exam in the Higher School Certificate today. Stuart Bocking speaks with the CEO of the Board of Studies Carol Taylor.
Paul it is impossible to understand how people have Abortions, birth control for an inconvenient, unwanted, perfectly good healthy baby boy or baby girl? I was horrified and sickened to see these beautiful little human beings, boys and girls aborted graphic pictures on the internet, I think it is murder, these are clearly human beings, good Australians with so much potential who obviously had a big life ahead of them and they naturally would have wanted to live just like you and me. And this is somehow all done on Medicare, 100,000+ a year in Australia alone?? Surely the parents should be shown pictures of aborted babies before making such a terrible decision to have an Abortion! I thank God that my good mother/father never had an abortion. We are a very sick false society. Any government that condones evil Abortion, obviously does not care less for you or me or our families. All children are miraculous and Sacred including the aborted unborn, God's little innocent children!Juan Diego Monday 15 October, 2012 - 7:40 PM