- Young drivers on p-plates until 25?
- Tributes for Doors legend Manzarek
- Warnings over pets being stolen
- Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support
- Sydney’s traffic making workers sick
- Twisters strike Oklahoma City
- Ban all gambling advertising?
- Journalists too left on political views?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- CARMEN on Kevin Rudd on gay marriage support KEVIN RUDD....Australia's JOKER AND CLOWN.....Who would take any notice of his views regarding gay marriage...he is a non ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Well, Terence.....You are one of the loonies who obviously has very low regard for our laws.....If they want to express ... more
- Jester4212 on Ban all gambling advertising? Good call, with you all the way! Excellent interview. more
- Simon on Sydney’s traffic making workers sick Stop complaining... prob is too many people stuck in this "Sydney comfort zone" Quit your job and move out of the city. Too ... more
- Terrence on Gillard gains ground in polls for PM What is most disgusting is the deliberate attempt to talk down the country for one's own petty political interest. This ... more
- Greg O on Banning children not vaccinated? I can still remember that day at St Leos College Wahroonga in 1956 when the whole school was vaccinated against Polio. My ... more
- Terrence on Man refuses rising for magistrate @Maddy, yes, send him to his home - in Bankstown.@Sal Oddo, what are they doing here? I suppose they are expressing ... more
- Terrence on Journalists too left on political views? It is the height of hypocrisy when Jason Morrison talks of bias. For so long he has been not just exhibiting bias but ... more
- Terrence on Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply @CARMEN, I'm sorry his predicament is because of his ill-advised small-target policy and his reluctance and/or inability to ... more
- Andrew on Man refuses rising for magistrate Enough is enough! How many times do we have to pander to the Islamic minority who have no respect for our laws and customs? ... more
- ps58 on Man refuses rising for magistrate We have no bill of rights.. but the Rule of Law is embedded in our Australian Constituion- no one is above the law- all are ... more
- Sam on Man refuses rising for magistrate If he knows his religion quite well. Why didn't he or his lawyer advise the court before Magistrate entered the court room ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Journalists too left on political views? They should not be left or right and report professionally, honestly and objectively, which they don't. The ABC Chairman on ... more
- CARMEN on Man refuses rising for magistrate Why is our legal people SOOO SPINELESS WHEN IT COMES TO DEAL WITH MUSLIMS????....This person and others like him SHOULD BE ... more
- Pearler on Man refuses rising for magistrate Since when does religion trump basic freedoms and respect. There is no room for this kind of behaviour. I couldn't care less ... more
- Kimber on Footy show stunt angers viewers 'Meathead' television, this show is way past it's used by date, they will milk anything for a laugh...sad! more
- Mark Castellino on Man refuses rising for magistrate Regarding the Muslim man who refused to stand up for the judge. I agree it is not what Australia needs. However, the bill of ... more
- Kimber on Man refuses rising for magistrate It should not matter whether the Magistrate is female or male. This is Australia and the Magistrate is entitled to the ... more
- hadi on Man refuses rising for magistrate In islam, law is above all. In islamic history ,even top of the political system stand in front of law.So please this is not ... more
- Maddy on Man refuses rising for magistrate Send Him Back Home...No Place Here For People Like That more
Inquiry exposes our fear of Muslims
Australians are comfortable with multiculturalism, but many are concerned that Muslims aren't fitting in. David Oldfield & MP Maria Vamvakinou, chair of the Joint Standing Committee on Migration.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Came across this very to the point statement!
"Certain private companies may enjoy short-term benefits by having access to cheap labor and borderless export markets. Socialist parties can cynically import a reliable voter base of backward peoples who overwhelmingly vote for left-wing parties so they can receive generous welfare payments from the high tax payments extracted from the majority population, essentially forcing the white natives to fund their own colonization by foreign peoples"Peter Monday 2 July, 2012 - 1:29 PM
Work choices was the final nail on Howard's coffin but there were a lot of other ones too that built up over the years - his constant lies and bigotry to please his Bush was surely one such nail. People had seen through him by then and had come to the conclusion that he was an obnoxious character who was ideologically obsessed and put that above the interests of the country.Terrence Sunday 1 July, 2012 - 12:33 AM
Howard was kicked out because of Work Choices. Not because of "prejudice and bigotry."
Besides, left-winged bigotry is simply a more PC form of bigotry. Without exception, no-one is without prejudice.Liberator Saturday 30 June, 2012 - 12:08 PM
@Johannes, Christians are much more numerous than Muslims in Australia. Why do you not ask "why did Christian refugees go past other Christian countries in Europe and Africa before coming to the land of the aboriginals?"Terrence Saturday 30 June, 2012 - 1:12 AM
These country shoppers know a good deal when they see it!
Good old open door Australia! the land of milk and honey for everyone else except born and bred Australians. I wonder if the generous gifts these people are presented with include a Carbon Tax waver! cannot have these poor "Cashed Up" people paying this tax now can we?Peter Friday 29 June, 2012 - 11:53 AM
Muslim's unlike the Greeks & Italians of the 50's & 60's have not intention of assimilating. Additionally, the religious leaders of the Greeks & Italians in those days were not waging a "jihad" against "non-beleivers" - hence we have every right to be concerned and oppose muslim immigrationRay Friday 29 June, 2012 - 7:24 AM