- Should we present our ID to vote?
- Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic
- Wicked musical returns to Sydney
- Drivers oblivious to their surrounds
- Man arrested in Melbourne raids
- Matt Moran on cooking for spring
- When to report a traffic bingle?
- Sydney's long hot fire season ahead
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- derbyiter on Tax: companies paying a fair share Well, that's the business end of TOWN,TAKEN CARE OF NOW !So, " WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO NOW DO THE SAME THING ON OUR FAT ... more
- The game changer on George Piggins: being too stubborn? South Sydney is a great part of a great city and a great state. South Sydney is a great football club. Unfortunately the ... more
- Keith Hanby on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas It is about time the government of this country stuck up for this country anddo something to protect us,not other countrys. more
- James W on Tax: companies paying a fair share Us salary and wage earners are the plebs that will be footing the thick end of the repayment of stimulis debt whilst ... more
- GREED on Price Hike: Reserve Our Gas Prices used to be stable for over (10) ten years, now we are being gouged for nearly everything? Just because they can do ... more
- RATES ROADS & RUBBISH on North Sydney council suspension? Ditto inept, out of touch Holroyd Council, a bunch of losers looking for a green cause. The coming "amalgamation" will not ... more
- des polson on George Piggins: being too stubborn? Get off George's back. Has he not done enough for the club. We would not be talking about a 21st premiership if it was not ... more
- Gary Anderson on Ice devastating Sydney families The best way to tackle the ice problem is legalise marijuana, have very good education about oral cannabis use and ... more
- Ben on Landmark case on Free Range eggs I feel so sorry for all those poor chickens and I am disgusted that humans are such swines and think it is ok to do that to ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Lower the voting age to 16? For the best results, voting should be for mature, objective people only, who know how to critically think, the age should ... more
- Kevin on Gillard interview a tacky TV ad? Evidently Julia Gillard is a very troubled female of no substance and her darling Ray Martin hates the Australian flag? more
- Tejas on Testing 85c Bread - does it bounce? I didnt even know about that bounce test. But no surprise. Cheap is not always good. I wouldn't buy it. White bread is ... more
- Samuel J on Teen terror suspect had big plans? The ISIS and/or ISIL black rotten damned flag ought to be banned and anyone displaying it in Australia should be either ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Labor in lockstep over fighting ISIL We never learn by history do we? So why do we keep having ourselves on...fighting is in bred in these people, it has been ... more
- Cleangirl on Facing the unknowns in Middle East Ask Australian Moderates what if anything we should do to stop I.S. and then ask them what we should do with those returning ... more
- Join the Q Society on Climate: are we serious enough? I am still waiting for someone to out the mongrels that caused the climate change that produced the evil fossil fuels!The ... more
- Craig on Facing the unknowns in Middle East These actions are not about bringing peace.This war will go longer than any war in history and it has not even been declared ... more
- Craig on Climate: are we serious enough? No we are not serious enough, let's price electricity out the realm of everyone from the so called"middle" class down. ... more
- Vince on New terror laws to prohibit torture Torture sounds rather humane compared to what these bastards are dishing out overseas. more
- I propose new Middle East laws on Not in the name of religion 50 years of relentless vicious abuse is enough. I will not stand idly by and allow that abuse to destroy the next generation ... more
Iran threats building war tensions
The posturing and saber rattling has begun in the Middle East with Iran conducting war exercises and launching a range of new missiles. Peter Berner & Dr Keith Suter discuss the threat to close the Strait of Hormuz.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
hey communist col what are you on about?mick Monday 9 January, 2012 - 5:27 PM
Nothing else but the same sh--t from the same anglo-saxon-franco countries. Is it for freedom or oil again?IAN BARKER Monday 9 January, 2012 - 1:11 AM
"Muslims in internment camps"? Damn! Why didnt i think of that? Besides, if Israel can do it so can we.Robert Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 11:26 PM
More excuses for a pointless by the side that thinks it's in the right. Backed up by the usual talking heads. The pathetic liberal knobs not missing a chance either. They're the kind that always responsible for this kind of thing.col Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 4:21 PM
They are floatills of Muslim colonists propped up by an Unemployment system second to none, these Muslims despise us and our legal system which they are using against us! Unless our borders are closed to Muslims there will eventually be Shriah Law in Australia!
It will no longer be the Great Southern Land it will be the Great Southern Muslim Land!
We are at WAR with TERRORISM and only Muslims are TERRORISTS like the Japs in WW2 why aren't the Muslims in this country in internment camps?
Australian politicians must lead by example to reduce carbon polution and STOP BREATHING!Protect children, keep them off the roads! Saturday 7 January, 2012 - 10:20 PM
Lets cut the crap! Iran and its motley bunch of wacko leaders need to be taken out, plain and simple. If these "Religion of Peace" fanatics are allowed to acquire nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them then they will be able to hold the world to ransom!Peter Friday 6 January, 2012 - 10:41 AM