- Are we losing the war on drugs?
- Anzac Day: just a public holiday?
- Set to be slugged for your gas?
- The man behind the voice of Dr Hook
- Anzac Day: will it always be sacred?
- Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets?
- Angela Catterns with Tina Arena
- Foy Vance talks on Joy of Nothing
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Kimber on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? My visits to my doctor have never been "free", we live in a regional area and have never had bulk billing and we still pay ... more
- Kimber on When to let a loved one go? Agreed, a very difficult topic, but definitely a case by case basis. Having been in this situation with an elderly loved one ... more
- Coasty on Anger at Anzac Day breast competition I'll put it out there that ANZAC's could make a competition out of anything. If you don't want to rate your own breasts ... more
- Tangled Web on 20 police officers charged this year Ever since the standards were drastically lowered for entry into the police force and the training weakened, the undesirable ... more
- Fred on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bull Shorten is a little thick, he is still banging on about dodgy global warming/climate change and his absurd tax, when ... more
- Samuel J on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor I trust, hope and pray the now utterly defunct, useless, incompetent labor party will remain in Opposition for the next 20 ... more
- Craig on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? As for Hockeys nasty GP co-payment, I heard him on radio recently and when asked if he paid his doctor extra money now? ... more
- Greg O on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Since when was our "free" medical system free? Someone else has always had to pay for it. Even back in day one when the ... more
- Jane M. on Sick patients will have to pay for GP? Has anyone yet asked silly big Joe Hockey, what is the doctor supposed to do, when those sick people in distress with a bad ... more
- Tangled Web on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor According to the old Bill Shorten; â??I have full confidence in Craig Thomsonâ??. Bill Shorten (Aug 2011): Craig Thomson ... more
- Eric (From the West) on When is the flu just a cold? Re: Stuart Bockings comments about a second airport affecting property values. The reality is that we don't know what will ... more
- Tangled Web on Shorten calls for Labor Party reforms Evidently that insincere, plastic Bill Shorten is not all that bright and he is not lonely either. If Labor have nothing ... more
- Tangled Web on When is the flu just a cold? Thanks, that was somewhat informative. We all had a very bad, highly contagious flu like virus in late January and it ... more
- Anonymous on Father's fight to see his daughter Poor Andrew is correct. Way back in 1987 I divorced my very cruel, hate filled wife. Subsequently for the next 20+ years, ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: reflecting recent battles Amazingly, there are some elements around who still call themselves Australians. They are so ungrateful to our brave ... more
- Tangled Web on William & Kate head to Uluru I am trying my very best, but I just can't get excited about all of this media attention on the royal ... more
- Tangled Web on Baird reshuffle - winners and losers? Lets just hope, that the replacement premier is not just another expensive Grange wine drinker with a bad memory too? And ... more
- Tangled Web on Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks? @Keith A Tudor is obviously correct, how much longer will we accommodate all of this destructive drunkenness? Lets just see ... more
Iran threats building war tensions
The posturing and saber rattling has begun in the Middle East with Iran conducting war exercises and launching a range of new missiles. Peter Berner & Dr Keith Suter discuss the threat to close the Strait of Hormuz.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
hey communist col what are you on about?mick Monday 9 January, 2012 - 5:27 PM
Nothing else but the same sh--t from the same anglo-saxon-franco countries. Is it for freedom or oil again?IAN BARKER Monday 9 January, 2012 - 1:11 AM
"Muslims in internment camps"? Damn! Why didnt i think of that? Besides, if Israel can do it so can we.Robert Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 11:26 PM
More excuses for a pointless by the side that thinks it's in the right. Backed up by the usual talking heads. The pathetic liberal knobs not missing a chance either. They're the kind that always responsible for this kind of thing.col Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 4:21 PM
They are floatills of Muslim colonists propped up by an Unemployment system second to none, these Muslims despise us and our legal system which they are using against us! Unless our borders are closed to Muslims there will eventually be Shriah Law in Australia!
It will no longer be the Great Southern Land it will be the Great Southern Muslim Land!
We are at WAR with TERRORISM and only Muslims are TERRORISTS like the Japs in WW2 why aren't the Muslims in this country in internment camps?
Australian politicians must lead by example to reduce carbon polution and STOP BREATHING!Protect children, keep them off the roads! Saturday 7 January, 2012 - 10:20 PM
Lets cut the crap! Iran and its motley bunch of wacko leaders need to be taken out, plain and simple. If these "Religion of Peace" fanatics are allowed to acquire nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them then they will be able to hold the world to ransom!Peter Friday 6 January, 2012 - 10:41 AM