- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Will Mike Baird become Premier?
- Have you lost faith in politicians?
- Royal family’s affection for Australia?
- Ralf Fiennes with John & Garry
- No alternative but for Barry to resign?
- Keneally on O’Farrell resignation
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on Will Mike Baird become Premier? Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
- Hank on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Ardent Tony is laying it on a little thick? What else has iffy Barry been up to? Funny how Barry suddenly backflipped on ... more
- Tony on No alternative but for Barry to resign? It takes a man with principles to do what so many others on the opposing side of politics would fight tooth and nail to ... more
- Diana Warren on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I heard the interview with John & Gary this morning & was convinced Barry O'Farrel was being honest in his comments. Now ... more
Iran threats building war tensions
The posturing and saber rattling has begun in the Middle East with Iran conducting war exercises and launching a range of new missiles. Peter Berner & Dr Keith Suter discuss the threat to close the Strait of Hormuz.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
hey communist col what are you on about?mick Monday 9 January, 2012 - 5:27 PM
Nothing else but the same sh--t from the same anglo-saxon-franco countries. Is it for freedom or oil again?IAN BARKER Monday 9 January, 2012 - 1:11 AM
"Muslims in internment camps"? Damn! Why didnt i think of that? Besides, if Israel can do it so can we.Robert Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 11:26 PM
More excuses for a pointless by the side that thinks it's in the right. Backed up by the usual talking heads. The pathetic liberal knobs not missing a chance either. They're the kind that always responsible for this kind of thing.col Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 4:21 PM
They are floatills of Muslim colonists propped up by an Unemployment system second to none, these Muslims despise us and our legal system which they are using against us! Unless our borders are closed to Muslims there will eventually be Shriah Law in Australia!
It will no longer be the Great Southern Land it will be the Great Southern Muslim Land!
We are at WAR with TERRORISM and only Muslims are TERRORISTS like the Japs in WW2 why aren't the Muslims in this country in internment camps?
Australian politicians must lead by example to reduce carbon polution and STOP BREATHING!Protect children, keep them off the roads! Saturday 7 January, 2012 - 10:20 PM
Lets cut the crap! Iran and its motley bunch of wacko leaders need to be taken out, plain and simple. If these "Religion of Peace" fanatics are allowed to acquire nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them then they will be able to hold the world to ransom!Peter Friday 6 January, 2012 - 10:41 AM