- Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped?
- Blue Poles: Gough's art legacy
- Angela's Pics: Your Spring Garden
- Walking again: the stem cell miracle
- Equip police with video cameras
- Truck crash caught on dash cam
- Aussie jihadist signs death warrant?
- Balibo 5 investigation dropped
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Truck crash at traffic hotspot I wish various authorities and media would stop calling these smashes involving trucks as 'accidents'. In almost every case ... more
- Tony on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM What a Tool!Lets hope one of the first things the SAS do in Iraq is to make this idiots day! more
- Realistic on The Whisper: Waste at Tafe Surprise surprise, long ago, thirty years back the Liberal NSW Education Minister Terry Metherell rightly said that TAFE was ... more
- ETERNITY... on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam Well Australia can thank Gough Whitlam and Al Grassby and indeed the Labor party for so called multicultural Sydney. more
- Laura on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Shocking, and thoughts go out to those personally affected; speedy recovery all. But let's have a proper (timely ... more
- Yusuf on Aussie Jihadist's threat to PM Brain washed idiots. Lock them up and leave them there for life. more
- yusuf on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A man of real substance. My condolences to his family. more
- Yusuf on The Whisper: where burqa ban began Australia has its own values and freedoms and does not have to follow other countries. There are also examples of other ... more
- TEN FOUR... on Truck crash at traffic hotspot Our shabby roads are dangerously congested with heavy trucks in a big hurry and they take little care, whizzing in and out ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Malcolm Fraser's tribute to Gough These lavish perpetual prime minister's pensions are a bit of alright! And then a huge budget State Funeral with a ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on The Whisper: where burqa ban began France saw fit to ban the burqa but "sorry" Australia did not? more
- Raumann Gagnon on Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam A great leader , a warm friend . Always honest in what he did and said . Faithful to his beliefs and ideas . He shall be ... more
- REALISTIC on Drivers not tested for cocaine use? Well that explains all of the constant madness and road rage etc going on in our streets...so what are our invisible 'police ... more
- CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Fight continues to keep Baghdad We really should be evacuating the horribly persecuted christians and leaving the muslims to fight it out, like they have ... more
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
Iran threats building war tensions
The posturing and saber rattling has begun in the Middle East with Iran conducting war exercises and launching a range of new missiles. Peter Berner & Dr Keith Suter discuss the threat to close the Strait of Hormuz.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
hey communist col what are you on about?mick Monday 9 January, 2012 - 5:27 PM
Nothing else but the same sh--t from the same anglo-saxon-franco countries. Is it for freedom or oil again?IAN BARKER Monday 9 January, 2012 - 1:11 AM
"Muslims in internment camps"? Damn! Why didnt i think of that? Besides, if Israel can do it so can we.Robert Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 11:26 PM
More excuses for a pointless by the side that thinks it's in the right. Backed up by the usual talking heads. The pathetic liberal knobs not missing a chance either. They're the kind that always responsible for this kind of thing.col Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 4:21 PM
They are floatills of Muslim colonists propped up by an Unemployment system second to none, these Muslims despise us and our legal system which they are using against us! Unless our borders are closed to Muslims there will eventually be Shriah Law in Australia!
It will no longer be the Great Southern Land it will be the Great Southern Muslim Land!
We are at WAR with TERRORISM and only Muslims are TERRORISTS like the Japs in WW2 why aren't the Muslims in this country in internment camps?
Australian politicians must lead by example to reduce carbon polution and STOP BREATHING!Protect children, keep them off the roads! Saturday 7 January, 2012 - 10:20 PM
Lets cut the crap! Iran and its motley bunch of wacko leaders need to be taken out, plain and simple. If these "Religion of Peace" fanatics are allowed to acquire nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them then they will be able to hold the world to ransom!Peter Friday 6 January, 2012 - 10:41 AM