- Countdown trial for pedestrians
- Schoolies no worse this year?
- Amphetamine use on the increase
- Who will win big at ARIAS 2014
- Uber: the answer to Sydney cab rides?
- Baby found in Quakers Hill drain
- Over treatment with some cancers
- Baird shows huge political courage
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
Iran threats building war tensions
The posturing and saber rattling has begun in the Middle East with Iran conducting war exercises and launching a range of new missiles. Peter Berner & Dr Keith Suter discuss the threat to close the Strait of Hormuz.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
hey communist col what are you on about?mick Monday 9 January, 2012 - 5:27 PM
Nothing else but the same sh--t from the same anglo-saxon-franco countries. Is it for freedom or oil again?IAN BARKER Monday 9 January, 2012 - 1:11 AM
"Muslims in internment camps"? Damn! Why didnt i think of that? Besides, if Israel can do it so can we.Robert Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 11:26 PM
More excuses for a pointless by the side that thinks it's in the right. Backed up by the usual talking heads. The pathetic liberal knobs not missing a chance either. They're the kind that always responsible for this kind of thing.col Sunday 8 January, 2012 - 4:21 PM
They are floatills of Muslim colonists propped up by an Unemployment system second to none, these Muslims despise us and our legal system which they are using against us! Unless our borders are closed to Muslims there will eventually be Shriah Law in Australia!
It will no longer be the Great Southern Land it will be the Great Southern Muslim Land!
We are at WAR with TERRORISM and only Muslims are TERRORISTS like the Japs in WW2 why aren't the Muslims in this country in internment camps?
Australian politicians must lead by example to reduce carbon polution and STOP BREATHING!Protect children, keep them off the roads! Saturday 7 January, 2012 - 10:20 PM
Lets cut the crap! Iran and its motley bunch of wacko leaders need to be taken out, plain and simple. If these "Religion of Peace" fanatics are allowed to acquire nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them then they will be able to hold the world to ransom!Peter Friday 6 January, 2012 - 10:41 AM