- $1 milk sending our farmers broke
- Work for Dole rules far too strict?
- No place to top up Opal cards?
- Fighting stops MH17 recovery
- Work for the dole doesn't work
- Sydney's glorious sunset
- Work for the dole gets mixed reaction
- Julie Bishop our next Prime Minister?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Greg O on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? This is the type of poll result that you get when far too many people think the qualities of a good Prime Minister are ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Thank God for Tony Abbott. Imagine if Rudd the Dudd was still prime minister - he would be ringing Putin the Thug and ... more
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- PRO LIFE... on Time for serious debate on euthanasia I am not sure about euthanasia, especially with so many devious, agenda driven people around? Wanting to hurry up things! I ... more
- Jan McTiernan on Time for serious debate on euthanasia If someone wants to die it should be with their own hand. Asking someone else to take your life is selfish. Helping someone ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- bobalex on Time for serious debate on euthanasia What has happened to Philip Nitschke is a disgrace! The medical board should be ashamed. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
John Kerr hangs up the Microphone
John Kerr started out in radio back in 1957 as an assistant on the Jack Davey nationally broadcast quiz Shows. Now, 55 years later he is hanging up the microphone. Wish him a happy retirement here!
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Legendary radio broadcaster, John Kerr, was honoured in Sydney this week, with a special tribute dinner to celebrate another significant milestone in the veteran's star-studded radio career.
Hi John congratulations on your retirement hope you and Rhonda enjoy it. I have listened to you for twelve years but never got to ring u as I live in Victoria,but you have brightened our lives up and you will be missed. JudyJudy Mclachlan Monday 28 January, 2013 - 8:27 AM
Congratulations John I have listened to you for twelve years but have never rang you.We are going to miss you.You brightened up our lives Hope you and Rhonda enjoy your retirement.Judy Mclachlan Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 5:43 PM
No greater compliment to a broadcaster can be said than
you were up with the best of them John.
We never talked to each other but like thousands of other listeners you had that special gift to "entertain" us.
Best wishes for a long,healthy, and happy retirement with your wife Rhonda.
TrevorTrevor Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 3:31 PM
G'day John , well it's the end of an era, I have spant may years listening to you and calling in and having a good chat, I wish you and your wife all the best. Milo from nowraMilo Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 11:51 AM
All the best mate. I have been a fan for 6 years during which time I have gone through alot. You helped keep me sane. Can't thank you enough. Enjoy your retirement.
Dr Karim Najjarine.Karim Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 10:18 AM
Hi there John,
I am going to miss your voice and gentle nature.
You certainly made a huge difference on radio, you are a true gentleman.Pamela Sunday 27 January, 2013 - 8:52 AM