- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Judith Durham with the Two Murrays
The Seekers rivaled the Beatles and Rolling Stones on the pop charts in the 60's. Not just the lead singer, Judith Durham also knows how to write a great song. Two Murrays speak with our Australian musical goddess.
Continuing the celebration of Judith Durham’s 50th anniversary in the music industry, Universal Music Australia proudly joins forces with Musicoast for the release of two exciting new albums. Following the success of Judith’s 2011 self-penned album ‘Epiphany’ - her 10th solo album - and her 50 Year Retrospective ‘Colours Of My Life’, comes Judith’s magnum opus ‘The Australian Cities Suite’.
Available April 27, this is an album for all Australians, composed and sung by one of our national treasures.
It’s for families to enjoy in celebration of their own special corner of Australia, and to hand down from generation to generation, as well as for “those who come across the seas”.
Melodious and rhythmic, emotional and fun, throughout this stunning body of work Judith’s golden voice joins forces with the magnificent Orchestra Victoria under the baton of conductor and arranger Kevin Hocking.
Recorded at Melbourne’s ABC Iwaki Auditorium, the music reverberates with a beauty and magic that is timeless and innocent. These are the kind of songs that will live in our hearts to always reinforce the love each of us feels for our own home town. When listening to this beautiful ‘Suite’, both now and in years to come, Judith’s songs will evoke childhood memories, the heartaches and loves we still cherish.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter