- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you ever trust a politician?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
- Samuel J on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Just more nonsense from Obama who is tarred with the same brush as our two failures, Rudd and Gillard. Money, taxes etc will ... more
- Rod on Turn back the (Russian) boats RE: Why doesn't America send four warships of theirs and place them next to Russia's?I think the answer to this (possibly ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" @President Obama - what a bloody nonsense you are on about here with this climate change rot. You have evidently been imbued ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Obama urges Australia to "step up" China is having big problems with Muslims, can they send 500,000 troops? more
- Vic Whiteley on Fun police end Mexican themed party What is the definition of racist?Last time I checked, the majority of Mexicans are of Spanish heritage....which means ... more
- Jester4212 on Bike smart hat answer to registration Is this the answer to more accountable cyclists? No. This will make it more dangerous for cyclists. You can guarantee ... more
- Peter on Bike smart hat answer to registration Regardless of initial 'feeling's' towards this helmet, the shape, attachment of any external 'plate' and external ... more
- Craig on Turn back the (Russian) boats @Maurice, Why?In case you have been blinded by some loyalty to America have you not noticed how many wars they start? And ... more
- Clayton on Bike smart hat answer to registration Falling off wearing that helmet would almost certainly break your neck! It would pass no standards Australia test ever! What ... more
Julia Gillard still on slippery grounds
Julia Gillard may have made the deal with Peter Slipper, but was it a clever move considering the dirt that will now be dug up. John Stanley looks at the tenuous position Labor remain in despite this week's political moves.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter B, these are your words. I never said anything like that. I try to bring some balance into the debate when Libs like you reserve all the colourful adjectives for Gillard while protraying Phony Abbott as a saint when you know as well as I do, he is a liar (see what he said on carbon tax in 2008) and he is a phony.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:17 PM
Juliar is as slippery as they come.
Slipper and Juliar make a perfect match, having NO accountability to the taxpaying electorate.
Lies waste mindless spending chaos and rotten policies.
Juliar is an utter disgrace.
One day her day will come and along with every one of her self serving untrustworthy arrogant comrades in Labor will be dumped.
Thank God we have Mr Abbott, a PM we will be proud of, till then we are making a tally of Labors deception and waste and will bring these bastards to account and they will be shown for their treachery against every Australian.Slippery & Sleazy as it gets Monday 28 November, 2011 - 12:24 PM
Terrence, you believe Ju-Liar and her Team to be honest and not Liars/Spin artists, you are delusional sport!Peter B Monday 28 November, 2011 - 8:59 AM
"Evil truimphs", I think the Libs have run out of steam after exhausting all their lies and fear campaign, people are not listening any more.Terrence Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 10:55 PM
Simply anything goes for Gillard to keep herself and her incompetent rotten minority 'government' in office. I trust more dirt comes out about the new so called turncoat renegade 'speaker', Mr Rat! In the end I believe they will end up with more than egg on their ugly grinning faces.Sam Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 1:41 PM
Julia has got more breathin space in Parliament House, does that mean that someone has installed a Carbon Dioxide scrubber and removed some?Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 9:46 AM