- Time to help out Ebola regions?
- Too young for homework?
- Tributes flow for Gough Whitlam
- Accident hotspot: northern beaches
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- The Whisper: burqa ban fuss
- Drivers not tested for cocaine use?
- Want to sing at the Opera House?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- THE WEATHER on Perfect storm strikes across Sydney Well its soaking wet and freezing cold, could it be man 'made global warming' in disguise? Without the big dry and the ... more
- Cleangirl on Apologise to a culture of complaint Apologise because someone may choose to take offence ? more
- Join the Q Society on Apologise to a culture of complaint Non offensive T Shirt should have the same wording but with the Islamic State Flag! more
- Patriot on Apologise to a culture of complaint Slick and pretentious Woolworths obviously lack charisma and they lack credibility too. Woolworths will lose even more ... more
- Tanya on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets What a lot of utter BS, When the Greens don't like something you know its OK. When has the truth become "Totally ... more
- WHAT POLICE? on Sydney violence a generation thing? Excuses, excuses! Amazingly even with record police numbers, it is a struggle to find our invisible police force i.e. huge ... more
- Troy on Hillsong, more than just a church So tired of hearing from this woman anytime Hillsong is mentioned. She hasn't been there in well over a decade. She couldn't ... more
- Mr Creepy on Are 'fun police' banning everything? We have all seen it. A poodle mounts the leg of a bigger dog. The expression on the poodles face is a little amusing, a ... more
- Voluptuous Hypothesis on Sydney to bathe in blood moon? Just in time to watch the moon die. Blood moon exsanguinated. Eclipse reached totality. Here, north of Dallas, the moon ... more
- Cleangirl on Labor Party 'Headed for the rocks' Labor has to stop the Left-wing senseless rhetoric, and start looking out for the workers, their families and get some ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane It was reported that Islamic State agents are travelling in fours with false passports, posing as refugees to enter Europe! ... more
- Craig on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane Kobane will fall as Turkey will not allow the Kurdish fighters there to receive heavy weapons to repel the invaders.They ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Fear as ISIS set to take Kobane I thought that islam was a peaceful religion? more
- Steve on Fire danger ignored for burn off? I live in St. Ives and witnessed the extra firetrucks racing along Mona Vale road (under lights and sirens)to assist. ... more
- Rob on Fire danger ignored for burn off? This is so typical of the NSWRFS staff. Happy to get in front of the camera on an "out of control bushfire" but have no clue ... more
- Greg on A Fair Go For Seniors Forum With $40B as the estimated cost to pay all volunteer work across Australia each year, has anyone considered the impact of ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Call for calm in Islamic debate Realistically compare "islamic extremism" to so called "christian extremism"...got the picture yet. more
- Cate B. on Banning the burqa an overreaction? Come out to busy Merrylands Stockland Mall and see if you still want the burqa? more
- Annette 72 years of age on Banning the burqa an overreaction? i dont see what the Muslim community dosent understand we just want to see their faces .thats it . it terrifies me to walk ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Banning the burqa an overreaction? What about the BURQA-CLAD mother of seven who claimed she was the victim of mistaken identity, jailed for six months for ... more
Julia Gillard still on slippery grounds
Julia Gillard may have made the deal with Peter Slipper, but was it a clever move considering the dirt that will now be dug up. John Stanley looks at the tenuous position Labor remain in despite this week's political moves.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter B, these are your words. I never said anything like that. I try to bring some balance into the debate when Libs like you reserve all the colourful adjectives for Gillard while protraying Phony Abbott as a saint when you know as well as I do, he is a liar (see what he said on carbon tax in 2008) and he is a phony.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:17 PM
Juliar is as slippery as they come.
Slipper and Juliar make a perfect match, having NO accountability to the taxpaying electorate.
Lies waste mindless spending chaos and rotten policies.
Juliar is an utter disgrace.
One day her day will come and along with every one of her self serving untrustworthy arrogant comrades in Labor will be dumped.
Thank God we have Mr Abbott, a PM we will be proud of, till then we are making a tally of Labors deception and waste and will bring these bastards to account and they will be shown for their treachery against every Australian.Slippery & Sleazy as it gets Monday 28 November, 2011 - 12:24 PM
Terrence, you believe Ju-Liar and her Team to be honest and not Liars/Spin artists, you are delusional sport!Peter B Monday 28 November, 2011 - 8:59 AM
"Evil truimphs", I think the Libs have run out of steam after exhausting all their lies and fear campaign, people are not listening any more.Terrence Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 10:55 PM
Simply anything goes for Gillard to keep herself and her incompetent rotten minority 'government' in office. I trust more dirt comes out about the new so called turncoat renegade 'speaker', Mr Rat! In the end I believe they will end up with more than egg on their ugly grinning faces.Sam Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 1:41 PM
Julia has got more breathin space in Parliament House, does that mean that someone has installed a Carbon Dioxide scrubber and removed some?Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 9:46 AM