- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Julia Gillard still on slippery grounds
Julia Gillard may have made the deal with Peter Slipper, but was it a clever move considering the dirt that will now be dug up. John Stanley looks at the tenuous position Labor remain in despite this week's political moves.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter B, these are your words. I never said anything like that. I try to bring some balance into the debate when Libs like you reserve all the colourful adjectives for Gillard while protraying Phony Abbott as a saint when you know as well as I do, he is a liar (see what he said on carbon tax in 2008) and he is a phony.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:17 PM
Juliar is as slippery as they come.
Slipper and Juliar make a perfect match, having NO accountability to the taxpaying electorate.
Lies waste mindless spending chaos and rotten policies.
Juliar is an utter disgrace.
One day her day will come and along with every one of her self serving untrustworthy arrogant comrades in Labor will be dumped.
Thank God we have Mr Abbott, a PM we will be proud of, till then we are making a tally of Labors deception and waste and will bring these bastards to account and they will be shown for their treachery against every Australian.Slippery & Sleazy as it gets Monday 28 November, 2011 - 12:24 PM
Terrence, you believe Ju-Liar and her Team to be honest and not Liars/Spin artists, you are delusional sport!Peter B Monday 28 November, 2011 - 8:59 AM
"Evil truimphs", I think the Libs have run out of steam after exhausting all their lies and fear campaign, people are not listening any more.Terrence Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 10:55 PM
Simply anything goes for Gillard to keep herself and her incompetent rotten minority 'government' in office. I trust more dirt comes out about the new so called turncoat renegade 'speaker', Mr Rat! In the end I believe they will end up with more than egg on their ugly grinning faces.Sam Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 1:41 PM
Julia has got more breathin space in Parliament House, does that mean that someone has installed a Carbon Dioxide scrubber and removed some?Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 9:46 AM