- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Julia Gillard still on slippery grounds
Julia Gillard may have made the deal with Peter Slipper, but was it a clever move considering the dirt that will now be dug up. John Stanley looks at the tenuous position Labor remain in despite this week's political moves.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter B, these are your words. I never said anything like that. I try to bring some balance into the debate when Libs like you reserve all the colourful adjectives for Gillard while protraying Phony Abbott as a saint when you know as well as I do, he is a liar (see what he said on carbon tax in 2008) and he is a phony.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:17 PM
Juliar is as slippery as they come.
Slipper and Juliar make a perfect match, having NO accountability to the taxpaying electorate.
Lies waste mindless spending chaos and rotten policies.
Juliar is an utter disgrace.
One day her day will come and along with every one of her self serving untrustworthy arrogant comrades in Labor will be dumped.
Thank God we have Mr Abbott, a PM we will be proud of, till then we are making a tally of Labors deception and waste and will bring these bastards to account and they will be shown for their treachery against every Australian.Slippery & Sleazy as it gets Monday 28 November, 2011 - 12:24 PM
Terrence, you believe Ju-Liar and her Team to be honest and not Liars/Spin artists, you are delusional sport!Peter B Monday 28 November, 2011 - 8:59 AM
"Evil truimphs", I think the Libs have run out of steam after exhausting all their lies and fear campaign, people are not listening any more.Terrence Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 10:55 PM
Simply anything goes for Gillard to keep herself and her incompetent rotten minority 'government' in office. I trust more dirt comes out about the new so called turncoat renegade 'speaker', Mr Rat! In the end I believe they will end up with more than egg on their ugly grinning faces.Sam Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 1:41 PM
Julia has got more breathin space in Parliament House, does that mean that someone has installed a Carbon Dioxide scrubber and removed some?Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 9:46 AM