- Women still face work discrimination
- Do we all have psychic connections?
- Home lost to real estate fraudsters
- A week of horror over flight MH17
- Time for serious debate on euthanasia
- Bus crash kills one injures dozens
- Sydney median house price: $800,000
- Treatment for back pain a placebo
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
- Kimber on MH17: the long journey home A heartfelt thank you to the Netherlands in appreciation for finally giving some dignity to the victims of flight MH17. more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? If America has proof why have they not shown it? The Ukraine air traffic control tapes have been confiscated by the State ... more
- Greta on New Times for Weekend Shows Fantastic to hear Tim coming on earlier - love his show, has interesting segments, would love to hear more of the gardening ... more
- Craig on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Shot down, You would also believe pigs fly.There is a lot more to this, have you seen Russia's reply yesterday? Radar of ... more
- Angela Coombes on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? I don't feel sorry for her at all. Apart from her big mouth which shoots off without thinking first this galloot is ... more
- Keith A Tudor on MH17: Putin behind the attack? I firmly believe the utterly expensive anti-aircraft missile fired at Malaysian Airlines Passenger Jet MH17 and which ... more
- Samuel J on Sydney suffering too many councils @Angry Ratepayer - I agree. Councils' charter needs to be redrawn and be in simple terms to cut out this continuous ... more
- G. Parker on Jacqui Lambie 'an everyday person' This woman is a disgrace... she isn't talking to the ladies at the local RSL club, but AUSTRALIA! How can someone with this ... more
- Sheila Freeman on Is Senator Jacqui Lambie for real? Now where is Tania and the rest of the Labour party who are always ready to criticise the Libs - totally inappropriate ... more
- NOT A GOOD LOOK... on The Whisper: lineup to be a Knight? How hypocritical and pretentious is that staunch republican ex-Governor General, Ms. Quentin Bryce. She jumped at Tony ... more
- WAKE UP AUSTRALIA on PUP MPs stripping away pollie spin Our moronic politicians get shabbier everyday, they obviously have no class. This is clearly a recipe for disaster! more
- 1959 GRANGE... on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill Obviously dying, suffering people with cancer urgently need medicinal cannabis and our constant support! In America they ... more
Julia Gillard still on slippery grounds
Julia Gillard may have made the deal with Peter Slipper, but was it a clever move considering the dirt that will now be dug up. John Stanley looks at the tenuous position Labor remain in despite this week's political moves.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Peter B, these are your words. I never said anything like that. I try to bring some balance into the debate when Libs like you reserve all the colourful adjectives for Gillard while protraying Phony Abbott as a saint when you know as well as I do, he is a liar (see what he said on carbon tax in 2008) and he is a phony.Terrence Monday 28 November, 2011 - 7:17 PM
Juliar is as slippery as they come.
Slipper and Juliar make a perfect match, having NO accountability to the taxpaying electorate.
Lies waste mindless spending chaos and rotten policies.
Juliar is an utter disgrace.
One day her day will come and along with every one of her self serving untrustworthy arrogant comrades in Labor will be dumped.
Thank God we have Mr Abbott, a PM we will be proud of, till then we are making a tally of Labors deception and waste and will bring these bastards to account and they will be shown for their treachery against every Australian.Slippery & Sleazy as it gets Monday 28 November, 2011 - 12:24 PM
Terrence, you believe Ju-Liar and her Team to be honest and not Liars/Spin artists, you are delusional sport!Peter B Monday 28 November, 2011 - 8:59 AM
"Evil truimphs", I think the Libs have run out of steam after exhausting all their lies and fear campaign, people are not listening any more.Terrence Sunday 27 November, 2011 - 10:55 PM
Simply anything goes for Gillard to keep herself and her incompetent rotten minority 'government' in office. I trust more dirt comes out about the new so called turncoat renegade 'speaker', Mr Rat! In the end I believe they will end up with more than egg on their ugly grinning faces.Sam Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 1:41 PM
Julia has got more breathin space in Parliament House, does that mean that someone has installed a Carbon Dioxide scrubber and removed some?Evil triumphs when good men say nothing! Saturday 26 November, 2011 - 9:46 AM