- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Katter candidates called homophobic
Two candidates of Bob Katter's party are standing by homophobic comments, amid angry calls for them to be dis-endorsed. Victoria hopeful Tess Corbett claims homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to teach in kindergartens in the same way paedophiles can't.
While Queensland Australian Party candidate Bernard Gaynor says he wouldn't want his children being taught by a gay or lesbian teacher. Mr Gaynor tells Dicko and Sarah the candidates have the support of their electorates.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Gay and lesbian groups are outraged over comments made from members of Bob Katter's political party, likening homosexuals to paedophiles. National President of Katter's Australian Party is also angered by the comments and tells Paul Murray that is not what the party's policy actually is, and the candidates are out of line.
Bob Katter Australia Party candidates are under fire for linking pedophiles to homosexuals. The Queensland senate candidate for Katter's Australian Party, Bernard Gaynor, says he doesn't want homosexuals teaching his children.
Maurie Mulheron of the NSW Teachers Federation tells Paul Murray we don’t need this kind of ignorance in public life.
Two candidates for Katter's Australian Party have been suspended after making homophobic slurs.
Bernard Gaynor, who was standing as a Senate candidate, has been suspended after using Twitter to claim he wouldn't want a gay person to teach his children.
Victorian candidate Tess Corbett has also resigned from the party, after likening paedophilia to gay and lesbian rights.
Justin Koonin from the Gay and Lesbian Rights Lobby says the pair are out of step with the rest of the country.
Jason Morrison looks at the Prime Minister Julia Gillard's unveiling of a new vision for Australia's security, with a focus on enhanced regional engagement and stronger defences against the rising cyber threat.
Dick Smith is outraged an ad he made for Australia Day has been banned because it is saturated with dick jokes. Jason Morrison asks you if it is too offensive to put on the TV or have we lost our Aussie sense of fun?
Everyones a phobic unless they agree with the Greens ??
What if a Homosexual doesn`t want a christian teaching in their adopted kids kindy, are they called a moralphobic ??Jo Monday 28 January, 2013 - 12:06 PM
Calling someone 'homophobic' may become an ationable offense?Liberator Friday 25 January, 2013 - 9:34 AM
I don't want minority groups in any of our what 7 damned parliaments at all. That includes homosexuals, lesbains, transvestites et al. These people are seriously liabilities in every way. They do not fit in with main stream Australia. Why don't they all simply band together and piss off to some remote Asian island. I have had enough to these morons.Samuel Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 8:27 PM
POLITICAL CANDIDATES OR THE MAN IN THE STREET - SHOULD NOT BE LABELLED "PHOBIC" FOR HOLDING A DIFFERING MORAL FEW ON HUMAN SEXUALITY (OR ANYTHING ELSE). IT IS SIMPLY A NAME CALLING; BULLYING PLOY TO STIFLE FREE SPEECH & BELIEFS... DANGEROUS!Des Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 8:23 PM
But, when some gay bars openly ban heterosexuals thatâ??s perceived as â??tolerantâ??? Sounds like a case of selective outrage.Ben Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 3:33 PM
Arh Yes, the truth hurts doesn't it? If somebody prefers a person for whatever reason not to have contact with their children, isn't that their right? Seems as though the minority groups want to run everybodies lives at the expence of common sense.Peter Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 12:58 PM