- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- kathleen, richard, ryan & blake on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We have followed your journey and with sadness, we along with your family and friends mourn the loss of a talented player ... more
- Colin on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! A very very sad day for the world of cricket. So sorry for Phillip Hughes and his family. RIP PhilSpare a thought for Sean ... more
- sada siwan on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! have not met him, but there are some cricketers whom I just like and Phil is one of them. may god be with you and rest in ... more
- Trevor Lord on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened as an ex East St resident. Knew his mum casually at Macksville RSL.his uncle cut my 90 year old parents ... more
- Ross & Sylvia Tollow on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! We express our deepest sympathy to all the Hughes family, may your son and brother rest in peace. Our thoughts are also with ... more
- Tejas on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! My best wishes to the family. He passed playing the game he loved. He reminds us how precious life is. Please let his death ... more
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
Kelty's call as scandal engulfs Labor
Labor have been given a wake-up call from Union stalwart Bill Kelty. Jason Morrison reveals his frank and open speech on the hope and trust the Australian people once had in the party, and how it has diminished.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has refused to say whether she believes embattled MP Craig Thomson. Paul Murray speaks with her about his claims of being set up, and allegations of financial misuse.
Fair Work Australia claims Craig Thomson used more than $200,000 in HSU funds to pay for his 2007 election campaign. Paul Murray runs through the analysis by the Electoral Commission and their findings.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Kelty is right, start by saying that "dangerous climate change" is all a lie, tell the people we just asked for another 50 billion extension on the credit card. All this while Swanny says we are the envy of the world, I must have misse3d something somewhere.Joe Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 3:51 PM
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher..
... remember that you Greens, boat people and the Corrupt ALP...Dave Friday 18 May, 2012 - 11:07 PM
Kelty was an uncompromising fighter for the working people. He was never afraid to confront the big end of town or even others on his side of politics on points of principle.Terrence Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:56 PM
To the Lieberal stooge who used my name in his post on the 17th, why do you hide behind other people? If you want to say something in Phony's favour just come out and say it openly, you don't have to hide like your leader does!Terrence Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:54 PM
Peter B. 'Double digit interest rates'??? What, you mean like the 17.5% we had under Keating along with and the Recession 'we had to have' and the $96 billion dollar debt the Howard government inherited. A Labor Government was out for 11 after that. This one may even go 'out' for longer!Susan Friday 18 May, 2012 - 2:15 PM
Kelty never contributed anything to Australian politics and society. If anything he is one of the inate problem backroom boys within their utterly rotten fabian, labor party mob. I say bugger off you 'has been' fool of a man. The massive damage is done and the only way to try to correct that is for a national election RIGHT NOW YOU FOOL. F OFF.Samuel J Thursday 17 May, 2012 - 9:06 PM