- Brain Injury: end full contact sports?
- Whisper: two state ministers to go?
- Fast Ed's Rhubarb Custard Tart
- Would you be frozen for rebirth later?
- SPC back from the brink of collapse?
- Domestic Violence: it's in your street?
- Was John Howard our best PM?
- Light rail to service Greater West
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- David Hoffman on Is terrorism behind missing plane? I am looking at this event through the lens of being a lifelong student of human behaviour. I know enough to believe that, ... more
- Gary on Too late to stop climate change now? I simply let the facts talk to me and as Garry Linnell stated it was warmer 27 years ago. So where is the evidence of ... more
- helen on Scrap the My School website? Hello Angela, have just read Peter 'Fitz' remarks re your morning show. Agree! you are a delight to tune into each ... more
- David T. on Do we still need a Women's Day? In my experience, every day is Women's Day. more
- David T. on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? How "bloody" stupid. Government, stay out of our lives. more
- David T. on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali Break another country's laws and you can expect to be treated according to their law. I have no sympathy for thede ... more
- Rod M on Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali To me it seems very clear why journos are being booted out of Bali. Their courts expect people to abide by the spirit and ... more
- Mary on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? What a waste of the tax payers money, why not give it to hospitals... they need it more. more
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
Kelty's call as scandal engulfs Labor
Labor have been given a wake-up call from Union stalwart Bill Kelty. Jason Morrison reveals his frank and open speech on the hope and trust the Australian people once had in the party, and how it has diminished.
Prime Minister Julia Gillard has refused to say whether she believes embattled MP Craig Thomson. Paul Murray speaks with her about his claims of being set up, and allegations of financial misuse.
Fair Work Australia claims Craig Thomson used more than $200,000 in HSU funds to pay for his 2007 election campaign. Paul Murray runs through the analysis by the Electoral Commission and their findings.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Kelty is right, start by saying that "dangerous climate change" is all a lie, tell the people we just asked for another 50 billion extension on the credit card. All this while Swanny says we are the envy of the world, I must have misse3d something somewhere.Joe Saturday 19 May, 2012 - 3:51 PM
"The problem with socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money." - Margaret Thatcher..
... remember that you Greens, boat people and the Corrupt ALP...Dave Friday 18 May, 2012 - 11:07 PM
Kelty was an uncompromising fighter for the working people. He was never afraid to confront the big end of town or even others on his side of politics on points of principle.Terrence Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:56 PM
To the Lieberal stooge who used my name in his post on the 17th, why do you hide behind other people? If you want to say something in Phony's favour just come out and say it openly, you don't have to hide like your leader does!Terrence Friday 18 May, 2012 - 5:54 PM
Peter B. 'Double digit interest rates'??? What, you mean like the 17.5% we had under Keating along with and the Recession 'we had to have' and the $96 billion dollar debt the Howard government inherited. A Labor Government was out for 11 after that. This one may even go 'out' for longer!Susan Friday 18 May, 2012 - 2:15 PM
Kelty never contributed anything to Australian politics and society. If anything he is one of the inate problem backroom boys within their utterly rotten fabian, labor party mob. I say bugger off you 'has been' fool of a man. The massive damage is done and the only way to try to correct that is for a national election RIGHT NOW YOU FOOL. F OFF.Samuel J Thursday 17 May, 2012 - 9:06 PM