- Harnessing the power of social media
- "Islam" absent over UK terrorism?
- Vivid Sydney lights up the CBD
- Was the Warner fine appropriate?
- Tom Richards, Wallaby Warrior
- Call to ban live sporting odds on TV
- Protecting against insidious terrorism
- Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- sara Rafi on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is absent because Islam is a religion that promotes universal justice and peace Mr Morisson but you obviously do not ... more
- Dave on Ford to cut production in Australia Having worked for the FMC itself in various wages & Salaried positions.. I got to say its the BEST company I've had the ... more
- Dave on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Sorry.. but NO.. we are currently being invaded by the Islamic community in a systematic implanting of culturally ... more
- Jack Gold on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Islam is missing because Islam condemns such barbaric killings.Please read about Islam before making such twisted and racist ... more
- Jashua Badran on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Jason Morrison is a renowned racist who hates muslims and islam.If he is so interested in islam then he must convert to ... more
- sanza on Protecting against insidious terrorism Peter, you are right, one cannot have a rational and sensible outcome with hate mongers and creeps like you and Bin laden. more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on "Islam" absent over UK terrorism? Our elected politicians and indeed the media too, are encouraging the terrorists jihad war against the world. Islam is ... more
- paulo on Protecting against insidious terrorism HEY guess whatIm a muslim and not a terrorist.wow how weird is thatTired of these stupid comments putting all muslims in the ... more
- paulo on Calls to legalise euthanasia in NSW When my dad was dying of cancer he was told they couldnt help him pass on.He said angrily that they treated dogs better .He ... more
- yusuf on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Every act of extremism is evil. Whether its verbal or physical.@Paulo, you are correct.This evil act is deplorable so are ... more
- Wobblyone on Ford to cut production in Australia Well said Peter. But why are we not making an Aussie car, electric if you like, from the ground up and exporting something ... more
- Peter on Ford to cut production in Australia And now the ACTU come charging in on their white donkey, guns ablazing seeing who they can hit in a ridiculous attempt to ... more
- peter on Was the Warner fine appropriate? Cricket, football, soccer, racing just about any sport these days is subject to bizarre and draconian laws of conduct that ... more
- Simon on Ford to cut production in Australia communism in the making. So who controls it all? lets not be niave about this. more
- Peter on Protecting against insidious terrorism Of course there will be copycat attacks, the followers of the religion of peace believe that everyone that does not believe ... more
- CARMEN on Tributes flow for Hazel Hawke The passing of Mrs. Hazel Hawke has really saddened me...I had a lot of respect for this wonderful person who always came ... more
- Douglas on Ford to cut production in Australia At least the workers are getting 3 years notice, better then 3 days more
- Keith A Tudor on 19 new charges against Thomson And so the charges pour in and are added to the mass of other charges already preferred against this joker - yet it drags on ... more
- Samuel Kyrikos on Ford to cut production in Australia I agree this has been coming your years. Little or no productivity and vehicle improvements. I believe the trade unionists ... more
- paulo on UK terror: soldier hacked to death Robert.I studied history and most people know that the nazis wanted to dominate europe .They also murdered ... more
Kids who can't run, throw or catch?
A new study shows 70 per cent of NSW students up to the age of nine lack the basic motor skills to run, throw, catch or kick properly. John Stanley on the changes to our youth. Is it due to the new digital age?
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
How old should children be before they are given a mobile phone? Jason Morrison reveals what the children think by seeking out the thoughts of Year 3 students at St Charles. What do you think is appropriate?
Why are so many students dropping out of their university courses? So many courses, but are there as many jobs available. Jason Morrison takes an in-depth look at our higher education and the path ahead.
Kids wrapped up in cotton wool with parents that have litigation lawyers on speed dial just in case they smell a quick buck!Peter Monday 30 July, 2012 - 8:28 AM
NSW kids are just copying their Blues heroes, go Queensland. Ricky says 10 series in a row is on the cards.James W Saturday 28 July, 2012 - 2:32 PM