- Sarah Snook: Predestination
- Leaked celeb nude photo scandal
- Drugs: treatment over punishment?
- Homebush Bay Bridge connection
- How to find your credit score
- Minster issues warning to councils
- Illegal brothel rise across suburbia
- Surrogacy again under the spotlight
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- With friends like this Who needs enemies on The dangers we face with air drops? You probably think you know who makes the most money from Australia. You probably think it is Gina Rinehart or Andrew ... more
- peter on Smokes rise by $2.80 a packet I smoked and loved it for 35 yrs then I read a book on stopping and stopped before I finished the book by Allen Carr ... more
- Wendy on Proposal with a $1million donation Is it possible to get on Mr Moini's target list? My grandson has type 1 diabetes. A team at Newcastle University are in ... more
- Cleangirl on Will price hikes stop smokers? If it does we should try it with Alcohol, pokies and childcare. more
- Tony on SAS join Aussie airdrops in Iraq? If this is the case, then IS should now collectively go out into the desert and blow whats left of their pathetic brains ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on My religion needs fixing? What sort of "religion" chops people's heads off? more
- Samuel J on Extremists the enemy of Islam All right thinking countries around the world need to come down on these islamic damned extremists like a ton of bricks. ... more
- John Harvey on Stopping fighters heading overseas let them go just do not let them back into the country more
- Cleangirl on Extremists the enemy of Islam Extreme Islam or mediocre Islam ? Look at all the Islamic nations, extreme overrides mediocrity every time. more
- Vivien Ellison on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? Tony Abbott, John Howard, Peter Costello and Scott Morrison are the best people that have ever been in Australian ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Stopping fighters heading overseas @Tony - excellent comment. I support that including confiscation of their passports as well as their assets forfeited to the ... more
- Citizen Slain on War looming in the Middle East We would all very much like to believe in the integrity and decency of modern government however the reality is very ... more
- Greg O on Regional relocation grants scrapped I did consider it and actually did it forty years ago. National Service took me out of Sydney and showed me there is ... more
- Greg O on Drug action in female prisons There has been plenty of first class facilities to deal with drug addiction for decades in not only women's prisons but male ... more
- Peter Ulmer on My religion needs fixing? Glen Mohammed is impressive as you say. Sadly he is one voice in what appears to be a minority view within his community. I ... more
- James W on One way ticket for Islamic radicals Let's buy anyone who wants to get involved in other country's affairs, a one way ticket. Mr Abbott, we'll book you ticket, ... more
- Cindy on Millers Point sales shock investors This minister has yet to meet with the residents on Millers Point personally even after continuous requests. Sales at ... more
- Max Rawnsley on Qantas loss of $2.84 billion Qantas is a hard fix. The next 12 months will be vital. For all the expenditure etc they still have poor service. I don't ... more
- Max Rawnsley on Hawke-Keating: who was better PM? You jest. This is mythology. We have had a succession of PMs who have placed self preservation ahead of public interest. ... more
- Craig on Taxpayers lose to black economy Don't steal the Government hates the competition. more
Labor picking up on lost ground?
Support for Labor has jumped at the start of an election year, with Julia Gillard the preferred PM according to the latest Newspoll. Support for Labor up 6 points to 38%, the Coalition has dropped 2 points to 44%.
Julia Gillard is preferred Prime Minister with a 45 to 33% lead over Opposition Leader Tony Abbott.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says our country is at a crossroads when discussing things that are confronting. Is free speech being limited? An attack of what we can freely say according to Paul Sheehan on fearing speech.
Horror stories from weekend parties where gatecrashers have run amok, wreaking injury and havoc. Tim Webster has been through such an event, and has some great advice for parents regarding teenage parties.
So you are about making baseless comments then David T, or do I call you prefer I call you mick.James W Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
How does current betting at: ALP $4.20; Coalition $1.28 for the election win appeal to you?David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 4:03 PM
You James w are so gullible and gormless that you just cannot help your own stupidity of course they would fudge the figures to a point where it would be rediculously out of whack just little lie will create the deception. Does not answer the real issue as to why the labor media did not even mention the Essential pole outcomes which disppute the newspoll results. My arse would be more preferrable to where you shove your head, at least there are no liars and crimminals and decievers where I am at.mick Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 2:26 PM
That's not my job James. You should have access to quite a good research dept. If you can't answer your own question, use them.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 1:57 PM
David T, can you quote instances where I have constantly attempted to defend the indefensible?James W Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:55 AM
Quite true James W; but does that explain your constant attempts to defend the indefensible? I think not; you are just doing your job.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:04 AM