- Homelessness growing with women?
- Schapelle: Journos deported from Bali
- Gerry red faced on his bulk love email
- Natarsha & Craig join Dicko & Sarah
- Do we still need a Women's Day?
- Life in war-torn South Sudan
- Derryn Hinch emerges from prison
- Kit Harrington on making movies
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Kimber on Scrap the My School website? Well said @Coasty!!! :) more
- Kimber on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? OMG, pay people to lose weight, pay people to quit smoking, now this.From the time kids can eat solid food fruit and ... more
- Jester4212 on Pay kids to eat their vegetables? Why why why must the govenrment become involved?! Even for parents to pay their children to do this is unbelieveable. They ... more
- Coasty on Scrap the My School website? Ridiculous. I'm now finding the teaching industry has gotten hysterical & political. The My Schools website was one of the ... more
- Jester4212 on A pizza stuffed with cheeseburgers? I can't believe what I'm watching. Disgusting. more
- William Coleman on Drugs & alcohol affecting our schools The classroom today is yesterdays psychiatric ward. more
- William Coleman on Chinese buying up Sydney housing? So the big money comes to oz and home prices soar .Meanwhile we buy products from Asian countries because it is so cheap due ... more
- Jester4212 on Should we pay people to lose weight? Cold hard cash is a complete cop-out, just like the baby bonus. I'm all for wanting to help these people out. But have ... more
- Greg O on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Of course Kevin will stop the war and I have no doubt he will also help the Russians tackle global warming by putting pink ... more
- Coasty on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia No-one minds backpackers. They're great. I was one & I want my kids to do it. The problem here, is one that's all too ... more
- Cleangirl on Kevin will stop second Crimean war? Kevin ? Twins sharing the same name. Why is he allowed in with the U.N ? Why do we even financially support both Kevin and ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on What frustrates you on our trains? What frustrates you on our trains?That they refuse to supply a mobile number so that we can give them live updates of ... more
- Jester4212 on Sydney's outbreak of ablutophobia Well said. more
- David T. on Schapelle to be sent back to prison? More appropriate would be for Indonesia to ban Channel 7 reporters from entering its' territories. more
- helen on Bring back death penalty for murder? Hello Angela, I also was taken aback by Tony Abbot's 'warning' to Russia. Our Pm. has to remember he is not in the ... more
- Pter on Can we expect war in the Crimea? So what if there is? No fan of Russia, but if you had to choose between it and the economic, social and now ethnic basket ... more
- Jester4212 on Bring back death penalty for murder? Totally agree Garry. Not sure that any government will concur with what you say, but I'm sure that most of your logically ... more
- Tony on Can we expect war in the Crimea? Properly but with the world now being lead by a raging socialist powderpuff president in the United States, who is going to ... more
- Coasty on Pensioners targeted in budget cuts? When pensioners get as much as new Australians & refugee's then talk to me. Fix that first. But if people are talking about ... more
- Coasty on Bring back death penalty for murder? We're are at the point, where there is a real increase in premeditated & totally unrepentant, vicious murders of the very ... more
Labor picking up on lost ground?
Support for Labor has jumped at the start of an election year, with Julia Gillard the preferred PM according to the latest Newspoll. Support for Labor up 6 points to 38%, the Coalition has dropped 2 points to 44%.
Julia Gillard is preferred Prime Minister with a 45 to 33% lead over Opposition Leader Tony Abbott.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says our country is at a crossroads when discussing things that are confronting. Is free speech being limited? An attack of what we can freely say according to Paul Sheehan on fearing speech.
Horror stories from weekend parties where gatecrashers have run amok, wreaking injury and havoc. Tim Webster has been through such an event, and has some great advice for parents regarding teenage parties.
So you are about making baseless comments then David T, or do I call you prefer I call you mick.James W Thursday 17 January, 2013 - 11:10 AM
How does current betting at: ALP $4.20; Coalition $1.28 for the election win appeal to you?David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 4:03 PM
You James w are so gullible and gormless that you just cannot help your own stupidity of course they would fudge the figures to a point where it would be rediculously out of whack just little lie will create the deception. Does not answer the real issue as to why the labor media did not even mention the Essential pole outcomes which disppute the newspoll results. My arse would be more preferrable to where you shove your head, at least there are no liars and crimminals and decievers where I am at.mick Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 2:26 PM
That's not my job James. You should have access to quite a good research dept. If you can't answer your own question, use them.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 1:57 PM
David T, can you quote instances where I have constantly attempted to defend the indefensible?James W Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:55 AM
Quite true James W; but does that explain your constant attempts to defend the indefensible? I think not; you are just doing your job.David T. Wednesday 16 January, 2013 - 10:04 AM