- James Tiger - Lego Ninjago
- Cardinal Pell just doesn't get it?
- Hike to help our Harbour
- What fairness for the average joe?
- Koala saved using CPR
- Your cash just a fingertip scan away?
- Mitchell on Shorten rape allegations
- Bill Shorten reveals rape allegations
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on Crisis over Palmer China comments Both Palmer and his side-kick Jaquie Lambie are utterly rank incompetent damned fools and totally unfit to be in our ... more
- PRINCE JOE HOKEY on Clive Palmer drops another clanger All honest people would have to agree with Clive Palmer's rather frank, but blunt opinion and know where Clive is coming ... more
- Anthony on Clive Palmer drops another clanger Way to go Clive. I moved to Australia 8 years ago and was shocked to see Australia owns nothing! You've sold your country to ... more
- molly on Clive Palmer drops another clanger watch out Clive the anti-free speech people will get you. If china want Australia they will have to fight Islam for it. ... more
- Ben on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Why does this even make the news?Get over it. I have been rejected for age, looks, prejudice and who knows what other ... more
- Angela Coombes on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? The coffee shop owner has a right to hire an employee whom he or she feels will fit in with the business. It is no different ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? I don't think the clown Baird realises he has a State election on in about March 2015. Is he running his candidates for ... more
- Angela Coombes on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping How utterly foolhardy of this Baird joker not nominating candidates. He could have come up with two outstanding liberal ... more
- SLOPPY JOE-CANBERRA on By-election: Liberals avoid thumping What a shocking state of affairs with so many bad, self-serving politicians about...allegedly there to manage the nation? ... more
- Cleangirl on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? and how many government departments seem to be made up predominantly with a single foreign race ? more
- paulo on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? This cafe owner will be shamed into learning a lesson that racism is not accepted here! more
- Bruce on Racism still rife in parts of Sydney? Leave the coffee shop owner alone its hard enough making a living in the hospitality industry without have to deal with a ... more
- Angela Coombes on Liberals run scared in by elections? It is gutless on the part of the liberal party. Why not field new candidates and market their integrity - assuming they have ... more
- barry on Hockey backlash on poor comments Well we now see the true colours of adopted name JOE HOCKEY,has no idea of the working class struggles,indicated by his ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? Maybe we should put more bible bashers in Parliament to help root out the corrupt thugs in all the failed political parties ... more
- Samuel J on Spike in ice use across Sydney Just how do the ingredients for these drugs get out to this poor stupid forlorn drug affected knuckleheads! I am inclined to ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Hockey backlash on poor comments Like the fool Wayne Swan, this Hockey joker is well past his 'Use-By" date indeed! I suggest put someone in his job who ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Who will ever trust an MP again? All it will mean is more hung parliaments full of even more shonks, dunces, fools and clowns collectively bleeding us ... more
- Craig on Hockey backlash on poor comments These jokers born with silver spoons in their mouth, multi millionaires have NO idea.Poor people do drive most of us live ... more
- Cleangirl on Help, can you solve our traffic woes? Get pack cyclists off main roads during peak times. Surely they can do their hobby ride another time of day. and ask 4WD`s ... more
Labor spends millions for UN seat
Prime Minister Gillard is in New York to discuss the final push for Australia to win a non-permanent seat on the United Nations Security Council. Jason Morrison on what the position would mean for Australia.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison says it's great to see arrests of those sending hate messages to Muslims online, but are there double standards? Is it a reality that hate crimes are considered one directional? Have Your Say!
Underage drinkers and parents could be fined up to $1000 for attempting to enter licenced premises or bottle shops. John Stanley looks at the fight underway to curb binge drinking and to stop the violence.
Perhaps having a seat at the Security Council Australia will move a little more towards a neutral position rather than persistently and unquestioningly supporting the US in its global agendas. The countries that support Australia's bid should make it a condition of their support that they relinquish the position of loyal US backer.Terrence Sunday 30 September, 2012 - 12:19 PM
If you have to pay bribes then you are as bad as the people recieving the bribes so much for the inaffective UN which has no more purpose in the world it has been usurped by the filth of the world and undermined, time to walk away from it.mick Thursday 27 September, 2012 - 2:14 PM
What was the money used for? greasing the palms of foreign diplomats and countries, if so the Australian Federal Police should be doing the work that they took an oath to uphold and arrest and charge many people with paying bribes!
Did I hear someone say they won't arrest their employers?Bikinis not burkas! Wednesday 26 September, 2012 - 3:12 AM
@Bikinis not burkas! Unfortunately, you are right.
The sheeple have been programmed to shut and comply and 'be happy'. Television is all that matters to the sheeple.Robert Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 12:42 PM
The useless Gillard minority socialist government would not know the meaning of the phrase "Charity begins at home." This is $40 Million of borrowed money piddled up against a wall. Little wonder the National Debt is now fast approaching more than $350 BILLION DOLLARS. I am disgusted.Luigi T Cassimatis Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 11:25 AM
This money would have been better spent in Australia.Ray Tuesday 25 September, 2012 - 8:15 AM