- GST future looms at election?
- Students using performance drugs?
- Tony Abbott's Budget 2013 reply
- The Stir: Alien or a deformed child?
- Sydney rail timetable changes ahead
- Help 'Save Our Sons'
- 2UE at Matthew Pearce Public School
- Lee Kernaghan: Flying with the King
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Robert on Packer picks Barangaroo design It looks frail, theres no sense of permanence and its a bit poofy. Basically, it looks crap. more
- CARMEN on Asylum seeker cost out of control? I fully agree with Bikinis not Burkas SOLUTION to this very unwelcome problem....IT MUST BE STOPPED AT ANY ... more
- WWW.ABORTIONTRUTH.COM on Thomson to contest as independent Mentored friend and confidant of JuLia Gillard and now a so called Independent Craig Thomson is loaded with "Labor values" ... more
- Sandra M on Thomson to contest as independent He's as good as a dozen damned vacancies this joker. I trust the court hearing of the long line of charges is not delayed ... more
- Mick on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock I have to say Paul. You made yourself look ignorant by not even letting this bloke explain. I agree with what he said and ... more
- Peter on Labor handouts uncovered in Budget It's been found, everybody knows what it is going to be used for, Simple - Quarantine it till after the election. more
- Peter on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This subject will still be on the agenda for the foreseeable future until we get somebody with the BALLS to say enough is ... more
- paulo on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock Israel has broken more UN resolutions than any other!The USA always vetos anything against Israel.So we should all be on the ... more
- Robert on Asylum seeker cost out of control? This problem lies squarely at the feet of the labour goons and their anti-Australian agenda. If they love 'asylum seekers' ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on 5G: download a movie in a second Faster on fiber optic and no distance restrictions and no peak volume problems! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Is Australia a fair country? The Federal Government is unfair to us fair dinkum Aussies! Muslim Colonits first Aussies last! more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Easy solution build a Refugee camp in the middle of Western Australia, provide food, water, tents and long drops, (the same ... more
- Terrence on Pro-Palestinian rally & traffic gridlock 70 years after Palestinians were so cruelly uprooted and dispossessed from their lands to create a country for the Zionists ... more
- Terrence on Asylum seeker cost out of control? Well, you have been saying these things for months now until you have exhausted all the superlatives. The only thing you ... more
- lyndal on Palmer party: is he really serious? He is such a goose, he tried to bribe the LNP and couldnt, so he picked up his bat and ball and went mad more
- Robert on Who are Sydney's worst drivers? Part of Sydney already on its way to third world status. No surprises there. Once again thanks for nothing to all the idiots ... more
- Egon on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Don't worry the tears she is showing are only crocodile tears and are part of the ceremony more
- Keith A Tudor on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates Another well performed deceitful act Jul-liar Eileen Gillard. And don't feel any sympathy for yourself you damned fool ... more
- jim on Abbott on 2UE as Gillard legislates GILLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!The two are incompatable more
- Franco on Palmer party: is he really serious? Morrison is worried Palmer may eat into Abutt's big business support base. more
Latham on celebrity candidate MPs
Getting behind the news and behind the political party machine. Paul Murray speaks with former Labor Opposition Leader Mark Latham about picking celebrity MP candidates to run for the party at elections.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Oil reserves potentially worth more than $20 trillion discovered in South Australia. Paul Murray & Peter Bond of Linc Energy reveals it may be enough to turn Australia into a self-sufficient fuel producer.
ICAC has uncovered documents that reveal Labor powerbroker Eddie Obeid secretly has $3.4 million investments in a water company with an exclusive 25-year agreement with the O'Farrell government.
Gary Newman wrote a piece recently about Bernard Tomic where he compared him to Latham: "He's destined to become the Mark Latham of Australian sport - supremely talented but terminally unelectable." I thought his observation of Mark Latham was spot on. I did not vote for him. I thought Beazley at the time would have cantered through. Anyway, Latham is a big loss to Labour, not as PM, but as a parliamentarian. He is so incisive, reminds you of Keating, I think even better than Keating. He is very intelligent and makes forceful arguments as he has done here. I recall the debate he had against Howard where he almost demolished him and Howard had to express thanks that the worm does not vote. I think the other side must be thankful they don't have to deal with Latham any more, and I suspect some on his own side are too.Terrence Saturday 26 January, 2013 - 12:50 PM
I trust the Taxation Department will be knocking on Mr Damned Obeid's door and the also the doors of his family and extended family to seriously and professionally recover a huge amount of unpaid taxation. But, sadly, we do still have a failed labor party government at the National level. I rest my case in disgust!Audrey Wilson Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 9:02 PM
You are absolutely correct Peter with your helpful posting here! Madame Jul-liar Eileen Gillard is nothing but an obstinate, self aggrandising fool who failed in private enterprise and then hopped on the political bandwagon. She should have never ever been accepted into the labor rotten now defunct party. The numbers men in it have a lot to account for. But they can get stuffed as the right thinking voter shall do the number on her and her rotten comrades. I rest my case.Bill T Abrahams B.Ec Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 8:38 PM
Yes I understand Mark Latham, the motor mouth who failed, but yet would have been a better PM that foul mouthed Rudd and the liar Gillard, did have a handle in putting the soccer ball headed clown and dancing man, Peter Garrett into our federal parliament on a massive salary and for what! For abject stuff ups and raw incompetence.Sandra M Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 8:31 PM
I have a suspicion that Mark Latham did the same thing by electing Peter Garrett into the Labor Team...Would I be correct in assuming that?..
And, Peter, I must say that I like your comment re Julia "putting more knives in peoples backs than a circus knife thrower"...SO TRUE!!!CARMEN Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 3:24 PM
What southerners do not know is that, by Julia Gillard selecting Nova Peris, Marion Scryngmor was rejected as she had put her name up for the senate ticket. Like Nova Peris, Marion is both female and indigenous but, unlike Nova, marion has been a tireless, hard working member of the Labor Party in the Northern Territory for years.
With that in mind, now tell me that this wasn't more about politics than trying to get a good female inigenous candidate into the Senate.
Clearly Julia Gillard does not care what the NT thinks, she only wants to impress the southerners who do not know the real facts.
What a disgrace.Peter of Darwin Thursday 24 January, 2013 - 1:11 PM