- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Latham on Tony Abbott's diplomacy
Paul Murray & Mark Latham on the Indonesian visit of Tony Abbott. Why he didn't raise turning boats around policy? Why is he scared to talk about it with the one person who would implement the arrangements.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Paul Murray on the Prime Minister Julia Gillard speaking out about Tony Abbott not discussing his plan to turn back refugee boats to Indonesia with the nation's president because he knows it won't happen.
Prime Minister Gillard announced on a visit to New Delhi, Sachin Tendulkar would receive an Order of Australia. Gary Hardgraves tells Paul Murray it is designed to make Australian Indian community like the Prime Minister.
Hey Terrence Latham didnt "deal with Shane Stone" he just abused him, shouted over the top as you can when you are in the studio and control the microphone for having the temerity to point out Latham was wrong, Stone would eat this bloke for breakfast.Henry Lawson Sunday 21 October, 2012 - 9:09 AM
Gillard, her cohorts, including ex cohorts in the personage of Mark Latham are yesterdays political has beens. They are not worth 20 cents in my view and the track record of these utterly useless pair of knuckleheads is well documented and available for all to see. How long does this Gillard failure expect to remain as the dunce of our country! Amen.Justin Friday 19 October, 2012 - 9:33 PM
Thanks Paul Murray for such a lively show. One thing with Latham, love him or loathe him, he is never boring. I don't agree with a lot of things he says but since becoming a commentator he is freer to speak his mind without worrying about party positions and sometimes he does hit the nail on the head; at other times he functions as a loose canon. If Labour had not chosen him to be their leader he would still be in the parliament today regularly tormenting the other side in the way he just dealt with Shane Stone.
I don't agree with his view that 'turning the boat' is the solution. Nor do I think Tony Abbott does either. Abbott has adopted this approach not out of conviction but as a populist slogan that appeals to a lot of rednecks. However, the point Latham was making, which was lost on party stooges, is that there is a big contradiction in Abbott's talk and action.
Lastly, thanks to Paul Murray for a bit more balance these days. I know even such mild criticisms or scrutiny of Abbott is intolerable for Lieberal party stooges. For them balance means you have to condemn the other side all the way and abuse them and not raise any questions about their own side of politics. This is why the standard of discourse has deteriorated so much with them.Terrence Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 8:51 PM
Sadly Mark Latham is dead right, well done Mark! Pussyfooting about, frightened Tony Abbott is not showing leadership or guts!! There is absolutely no point in turning around the boats, when Australia obviously must simply just, as the Indonesian President, General Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono advises "get the sugar off the table" the problem then is so easily solved, the boats will cease. Abbott needs to wake up to himself and throw all of his useless uni-degrees into the garbage bin and apply some common sense or get Barnaby Joyce's good advice.JuLiar Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 7:57 PM
What is the deal with Mark Latham? Has he been offered the seat on the Security Council if the Labor Government get it?
I have never seen such a turn around in opinion. One moment he hates the labor party and now he has embraced them like a "conga line of ....holes".
Mark firmly believes that Tony Abbott should have raised turning back the boats with the Indonesian President but he is totally silent about what he believes Julia Gillard should do?
If you believe that turning back the boats is a great idea, why aren't you also attacking the Gillard government. oh, that's right - future work.
Paul Murray - I expected a lot more balance from you.Peter of Larrakeyah Thursday 18 October, 2012 - 5:15 PM