- Sydney's glorious sunset
- Work for the dole gets mixed reaction
- Julie Bishop our next Prime Minister?
- Time for a three day weekend?
- Italian recipes from the heart
- Menzies: The man behind the myth
- PM Abbott: struggling for respect?
- Near death experiences all vivid
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Keith A Tudor on PM polls are on the slide? Well said Sam and Tony! It is this breed of dole bludgers and others that want to live on government handouts fostered by ... more
- Tony on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? The only thing we can be assured of is that Rudd or Gillard were still in the hotseat, headless chooks would be handling the ... more
- Tony on Asylum seekers heading to mainland The traitorous illegal and economic chasing advocates and their equally foul legal soliciting brethren should open up their ... more
- COUNTRY SHOPPERS GALORE on Asylum seekers heading to mainland Asylum seekers or queue jumpers, economic country shoppers? We absolutely must protect our borders and nation's sovereignty. ... more
- NO GOD NO ATHEISTS... on Near death experiences all vivid What about the many saintly people who pass away and their bodies miraculously remain incorrupt, even after 100's of years. ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on PM Abbott: struggling for respect? Well just look at the flip side, so perhaps we prefer silly willy to be the Prime Minister... more
- Samuel J on PM polls are on the slide? I believe these so called 'polls' are conducted in die-hard labor party electrotes hence the skewed outcome or abject lies. ... more
- Tony on PM polls are on the slide? It is obvious that the vast majority of Australians prefer wishy washy, cash giverway, leftist green brain dead governments, ... more
- JULIAR... on Earth missed catastrophe by a week Could this be the very beginning of Julia's anthropogenic global warming...quick, hurry up Tony, bring back the carbon tax. more
- SHOT DOWN... on MH17: Putin behind the attack? @Craig you purposely omitted Russian armed and Russian trained killers did this...what is your agenda here? more
- Gary on Abbott copping Senate body blows If the PPL for everyone is such a bad thing, waste of effort and doesn't achieve anything in regards to workplace ... more
- Samuel J James on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said indeed. And Vladimar Putin, the KGB thug and temporary President of Russia has given as much help to the ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: Putin behind the attack? It can be assumed that Putin, the KGB thug is imitating one of his equal coward and former President of the Soviet Union, ... more
- Samuel J on A week of horror over flight MH17 Putin, the KGB thug is convicted in absentia - Please God. more
- stevo on Time for serious debate on euthanasia Legalise Euthanasia for those with 6 months to live if doctors and family want.My dad asked to be given and injection as he ... more
- Cleangirl on Bus crash kills one injures dozens Get bicycles OUT of bus lanes for a start. more
- Jonathon L Benson on UN unanimous vote on MH17 The sickening pictures of the filthy train leaving Ukraine with the bodies of many of these multi-national souls on board, ... more
- Samuel J on Medicinal cannabis for terminally ill The do-gooders will probably get their way with this and it will be sadly regected. We have no leadership here in nsw so let ... more
- Samuel J on MH17: the long journey home @Kimber - well said. The victims even after death did not receive any dignity at all from the Russian and Ukraine ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why do we need childcare subsidies @Greg O - you are absolutely correct. It is this 'gimmie, gimmie' nonsense and nanny State mentality that is thoroughly ... more
Leave Paul your message of support
Jason Morrison reveals the news that has had tears flowing at 2UE. The news of complications with the birth of Paul Murray's much anticipated little boy, Leo. Sadly he lost his fight for life. We extend our deepest sympathies to Paul & all his family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our mate Paul Murray and especially his wife Sian. Please, leave us your tributes here with our blog and we will pass them along to Paul Murray and Family to let them know how much we feel for them at this most difficult time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
we watch yuor show and have also lost our son, what can we say? so sorry, so very sorry,we could see the pain in your eyes... this will sound stupid .. but ..it has to happen to someone.. xxxxxjon and karen Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 10:29 PM
I am messaging you on behalf of my beautiful Mum, Maria Enna, who loves 2UE and listening to the team there.
Today she told me about your story and how sad it made her. Mum wants to offer you and your beautiful wife her sincerest sympathy for the loss of your precious baby.
She also wanted to tell you that she is glad you got to hold your angel as well as say goodbye. For Mum knows of a time in Australia where these tragedies were handled quite differently. Many migrants, in the 60's and 70's, in her Italian community who lost babies to SIDS and others who delivered stillborns had their babies taken from their grieving mothers in the hospital and were secretly buried with no loving family to say goodbye. These mothers spoke no English and just accepted their fate. Some of these women have never been able to locate their baby's gravesite and will never be able to lay a flower to celebrate that little life. I am sure that everyday each and everyone of them live with their greif and guilt of not having the strength and knowledge to challenge their situation.
God bless you Paul, your family and your little angel in heaven. May He also bless all the other little angels who were prematurely taken from the mothers' arms.Maria Enna Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:57 PM
Even though we don't know you personally, you are in our lives everyday. We are so very very sorry to learn you lost your baby Leo. Cannot even begin to imagine how that must feel. Our thoughts are with you. Robyn & JosefRobyn Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 2:44 PM
Dear Paul and Sian,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful little Leo.
Watching you talk of your experience Paul was the bravest thing i have ever seen...I will pray for peace for you both. May the memories of your time together keep you strong ,Lindy ( Newport)Lindy Johnson Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 8:18 PM
My symphaties are with you and especially your wife - it must have been heart breaking and tough time to deal with such an extreme situation and definitely unfair for the little one. As many have said/written you have great courage to be back and your strong words and support to your wife will defintely bring you many more joys to remember. Wish you both the very best to get through the difficult times with support from family, friends and your enumerable listeners - I am just one of them.
Best RegardsVandana Bhargava Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 2:32 PM
Paul & Sian
Leo will always be in your hearts and watching over you both. I know your pain, time will dull your pain but not your memory.
Just day by day for now.
Much Love to you both.Bronwyn Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 11:35 AM