- How to attract the perfect partner?
- Wendy Matthews: Campfire Festival
- Jodi McKay to contest Strathfield
- Too many truck accidents
- The lone wolf: who is watching?
- McSchools for fast food education
- Rabbi's response to Greens Grinch
- Creep filming bums on beaches
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- COMMUNICATION BREAKDOWN on Too many truck accidents The police need to get with the times, technology can go a long way in stopping rogue truck drivers and other crime. ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Greens Grinch against Christmas @Judith - well said. They are also a band of wanton lunatics that should never be allowed to enter any form of public ... more
- peter on The lone wolf: who is watching? as long as the lone wolf starts at the top and works his way down the food chain it wont affect most Australianspollies then ... more
- MARY CHRISTMAS on Greens Grinch against Christmas So called religious tolerance is only for certain types and certainly not for Christians. Christianity is the most ... more
- Janelle on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens councillor from Woollahra has a point in that the function he is referring to is to be funded by the Woollahra ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on The lone wolf: who is watching? It would not be so bad if there were only "one lone wolf", however these so called lone wolves pop up like mushrooms hidden ... more
- Cleangirl on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Greens are ruining Australia with their Political Correctness terrorism. more
- Join the Q Society on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Cleangirl has said it all! more
- Join the Q Society on Greens Grinch against Christmas The Local Government Minster should sack this ^&*(%$ person! more
- Leon on Greens Grinch against Christmas You want to celebrate a fairy tale do it at home. I'm sick of the child abuse that comes with brainwashing children. more
- Tony on Greens Grinch against Christmas Another stupid Green moron steps up to the PC plate and tries to force his brand of nonsensical clap trap down everybodys ... more
- Judyth Kelly on Greens Grinch against Christmas Dear Stuart,The alderman is hiding behind his atheist beliefs and inferring the complaints are coming from either the Jewish ... more
- PEACEFUL ISLAM? on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? And our weak, obfuscating Liberal Prime Minister Tony Abbott does not want to ban the burqa, like sensible France? Dear oh ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Canberra faces similar Ottawa threat? Lets get the "sorry" Labor/Greens party to take charge of our national security!! more
- Tejas on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Well said Justin. Very passionate. Clearly it seems the government has put pressure on the AFP here. Basically so as to not ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Aussie jihadist signs death warrant? What do you really expect now with undisciplined young teenagers behaving like gangsters on our very own lawless streets. ... more
- SMILING CAPTAIN EMAD.. on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Hardly surprising is it! What do you really expect, when our fearless untouchables the Australian Federal Police sat there ... more
- Tejas on Equip police with video cameras Actually I am personally not surprised the civil libertarians are supporting it. We all know about police brutality. They ... more
- Cleangirl on Why has Balibo 5 inquiry stopped? Political Correctness does not allow questioning Islamic nations or their practices. more
- James W on Woolies pulls "offensive" singlets I took the advice. I didn't love Woolworths one day and so I left. Went to Aldi. i've been back to Woolies since, the T ... more
Leave Paul your message of support
Jason Morrison reveals the news that has had tears flowing at 2UE. The news of complications with the birth of Paul Murray's much anticipated little boy, Leo. Sadly he lost his fight for life. We extend our deepest sympathies to Paul & all his family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our mate Paul Murray and especially his wife Sian. Please, leave us your tributes here with our blog and we will pass them along to Paul Murray and Family to let them know how much we feel for them at this most difficult time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
we watch yuor show and have also lost our son, what can we say? so sorry, so very sorry,we could see the pain in your eyes... this will sound stupid .. but ..it has to happen to someone.. xxxxxjon and karen Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 10:29 PM
I am messaging you on behalf of my beautiful Mum, Maria Enna, who loves 2UE and listening to the team there.
Today she told me about your story and how sad it made her. Mum wants to offer you and your beautiful wife her sincerest sympathy for the loss of your precious baby.
She also wanted to tell you that she is glad you got to hold your angel as well as say goodbye. For Mum knows of a time in Australia where these tragedies were handled quite differently. Many migrants, in the 60's and 70's, in her Italian community who lost babies to SIDS and others who delivered stillborns had their babies taken from their grieving mothers in the hospital and were secretly buried with no loving family to say goodbye. These mothers spoke no English and just accepted their fate. Some of these women have never been able to locate their baby's gravesite and will never be able to lay a flower to celebrate that little life. I am sure that everyday each and everyone of them live with their greif and guilt of not having the strength and knowledge to challenge their situation.
God bless you Paul, your family and your little angel in heaven. May He also bless all the other little angels who were prematurely taken from the mothers' arms.Maria Enna Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:57 PM
Even though we don't know you personally, you are in our lives everyday. We are so very very sorry to learn you lost your baby Leo. Cannot even begin to imagine how that must feel. Our thoughts are with you. Robyn & JosefRobyn Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 2:44 PM
Dear Paul and Sian,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful little Leo.
Watching you talk of your experience Paul was the bravest thing i have ever seen...I will pray for peace for you both. May the memories of your time together keep you strong ,Lindy ( Newport)Lindy Johnson Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 8:18 PM
My symphaties are with you and especially your wife - it must have been heart breaking and tough time to deal with such an extreme situation and definitely unfair for the little one. As many have said/written you have great courage to be back and your strong words and support to your wife will defintely bring you many more joys to remember. Wish you both the very best to get through the difficult times with support from family, friends and your enumerable listeners - I am just one of them.
Best RegardsVandana Bhargava Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 2:32 PM
Paul & Sian
Leo will always be in your hearts and watching over you both. I know your pain, time will dull your pain but not your memory.
Just day by day for now.
Much Love to you both.Bronwyn Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 11:35 AM