- Royal tour: what it meant for us?
- Anzac Day: Lest We Forget
- Father hugs man who killed daughter
- Anzac Day two-up: where to play?
- Time for Charles to be King?
- Why are pensioners in the pinch?
- Taxi driver anger at ridesharing app
- Can you impersonate the PM?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Cleangirl on Time for Charles to be King? We all know Charles is a dill, the Queen should bypass him for William. more
- Tangled Web on Why are pensioners in the pinch? Well that blatant hypocrite, no "heavy lifting" for big Joe Hockey, him and Tony Abbott need to look in the mirror. Big Joe ... more
- Julie on Why are pensioners in the pinch? I heard a caller on radio today suggest that the blowout in Age Pensions is due to the increase in single age pensioners. ... more
- Greg O on Get set for a brutal budget? adriano. Back in about 2007 just before the financial crisis hit us a little and the Northern Hemisphere a lot, the rich ... more
- Bao Tran on Get set for a brutal budget? I think the government has it wrong with the medicare co-payment. Everyone should be entitled to "free" GP or emergency ... more
- Tony on Get set for a brutal budget? Better than spending what we don't have and burdening future generations with paying back Labor's drunken sailor policies! ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Get set for a brutal budget? I trust the budget of Hockey's will seriously address the utterly overstaffed Australian public service. It needs an axe ... more
- Tony on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Take a pill guys! this is a already funded purchase and is bi-partisan, granted these aircraft are pricy and have problems, ... more
- adriano on Get set for a brutal budget? Watch libs cut budget for the poor while the rich are spared. more
- adriano on 20 police officers charged this year Cops are whiter than white.How do they reflect more than 200 nationalities in Aus? more
- Samuel J on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? @ Tangled Web posting here - you are tangled alright. Utterly stupid comments you have made. Open your eyes and look at the ... more
- Greg O on Bill Shorten on reforming Labor Bill seems to be caught in the middle here. He knows what the Party wants but he has to try and present an image that will ... more
- Greg O on 20 police officers charged this year Only 20? Many years ago a young police officer was presenting a road safety lecture to the staff where I was working. One ... more
- Greg O on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? I can remember in my school days seeing Mustang, Meteor and Vampire fighters flying around. They were followed by the Sabre ... more
- Jonathon L Benson on 20 police officers charged this year Yes. It is one set of standards for them and another set of clear laws for us citizens. The management of police should be ... more
- Cleangirl on 20 police officers charged this year Standards are low, Tattoos, fatties, shorties, light weights and facial hair. The males aren`t much better. more
- Cleangirl on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? That's half what Indonesia spends, and we give them financial aid. more
- Jessica on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Lets get "relaxed and comfortable" once again with honest John Howard and competent Peter Costello back. I'm not feeling too ... more
- Tangled Web on Air security: $12-billion for 58 jets? Well now you can see why the inconsiderate Liberal government are so unnecessarily hitting Australians with an additional ... more
- Tangled Web on Anzac Day: will it always be sacred? Sadly I can recall when Anzac Day was truly sacred, entirely unlike now. It was a full day public holiday, not a quick less ... more
Leave Paul your message of support
Jason Morrison reveals the news that has had tears flowing at 2UE. The news of complications with the birth of Paul Murray's much anticipated little boy, Leo. Sadly he lost his fight for life. We extend our deepest sympathies to Paul & all his family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our mate Paul Murray and especially his wife Sian. Please, leave us your tributes here with our blog and we will pass them along to Paul Murray and Family to let them know how much we feel for them at this most difficult time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
we watch yuor show and have also lost our son, what can we say? so sorry, so very sorry,we could see the pain in your eyes... this will sound stupid .. but ..it has to happen to someone.. xxxxxjon and karen Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 10:29 PM
I am messaging you on behalf of my beautiful Mum, Maria Enna, who loves 2UE and listening to the team there.
Today she told me about your story and how sad it made her. Mum wants to offer you and your beautiful wife her sincerest sympathy for the loss of your precious baby.
She also wanted to tell you that she is glad you got to hold your angel as well as say goodbye. For Mum knows of a time in Australia where these tragedies were handled quite differently. Many migrants, in the 60's and 70's, in her Italian community who lost babies to SIDS and others who delivered stillborns had their babies taken from their grieving mothers in the hospital and were secretly buried with no loving family to say goodbye. These mothers spoke no English and just accepted their fate. Some of these women have never been able to locate their baby's gravesite and will never be able to lay a flower to celebrate that little life. I am sure that everyday each and everyone of them live with their greif and guilt of not having the strength and knowledge to challenge their situation.
God bless you Paul, your family and your little angel in heaven. May He also bless all the other little angels who were prematurely taken from the mothers' arms.Maria Enna Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:57 PM
Even though we don't know you personally, you are in our lives everyday. We are so very very sorry to learn you lost your baby Leo. Cannot even begin to imagine how that must feel. Our thoughts are with you. Robyn & JosefRobyn Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 2:44 PM
Dear Paul and Sian,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful little Leo.
Watching you talk of your experience Paul was the bravest thing i have ever seen...I will pray for peace for you both. May the memories of your time together keep you strong ,Lindy ( Newport)Lindy Johnson Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 8:18 PM
My symphaties are with you and especially your wife - it must have been heart breaking and tough time to deal with such an extreme situation and definitely unfair for the little one. As many have said/written you have great courage to be back and your strong words and support to your wife will defintely bring you many more joys to remember. Wish you both the very best to get through the difficult times with support from family, friends and your enumerable listeners - I am just one of them.
Best RegardsVandana Bhargava Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 2:32 PM
Paul & Sian
Leo will always be in your hearts and watching over you both. I know your pain, time will dull your pain but not your memory.
Just day by day for now.
Much Love to you both.Bronwyn Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 11:35 AM