- Mike Baird now 44th NSW Premier
- Gary O'Callaghan on Talk Back Radio
- If those were my kids, I'd...
- Barry O'Farrell takes to Twitter
- Have you met the royal couple?
- Army too tough on Anzac Day drinks?
- Looking back on O’Farrell the man
- Mike Baird set to become Premier
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Alan J on Mike Baird set to become Premier Barry appeared spooked? Why did he panic? more
- Tangled Web on No alternative but for Barry to resign? @Shaun...Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever ... more
- Harry on Would you like us to be a republic? @adriano you sound a little confused, don't let the facts get in your way. The IMF have directed bankrupt England to print ... more
- Tangled Web on Mike Baird set to become Premier Look we can all have memory lapses. However, in this Barry O'Farrell case, Mr. O'Farrell categorically denied ever receiving ... more
- adriano on Would you like us to be a republic? Harry is the most popular uk name mohammed is only number 19.Also steve you are wrong about the UK economy.It will rise by ... more
- David on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Barry did the right thing to resign, but given the timing of the events surrounding the bottle delivery, anyone could have ... more
- davo on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Of course they like australia .WE HAVE FOOTED THE BILL for their trip! more
- Samuel J on Barry O’Farrell resigns as Premier I believe O'Farrell had a genuine memory lapse! And his ambushing by Watson SC of ICAC has not proven corruption either on ... more
- Shaun on No alternative but for Barry to resign? Premier O'Farrel deserves a second chance. Why don't we bring him back? more
- Robert on Have you lost faith in politicians? Lost faith?! Are you joking?!I stopped voting years ago. I hand in informal votes.Once you find out about the new world ... more
- Robert on Would you like us to be a republic? A Republic yes but DONT change the flag. more
- Tangled Web on Was bank 'glitch' due to Heartbleed? Apparently our movers & shakers want a cashless society? What happens when the whole system crashes? It would be chaotic ... more
- Cleangirl on Would you like us to be a republic? Can ANYONE name a Republic or republic model better than what we have ? Do we choose from any of the African models ? or ... more
- Angela Coombes on Have you lost faith in politicians? Well this Robertson joker has not got the credentials to give advice - given the record of his utterly failed, absolutely ... more
- Julie on Pension age to be lifted to 70? The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Julie on PM Tony Abbott with Justin Smith The Government will get a massive backlash from loyal Liberals like me, if they touch the age pension. I feel angry and ... more
- Angela Coombes on Keneally on O’Farrell resignation @Jaydee you are 1000% correct. However, I believe in the case of O'Farrell he would have received gifts on his appointment ... more
- Athol on No alternative but for Barry to resign? I can see little old wine drinker Barry, being gifted a very lucrative cushy job aboard Tony Abbott's hasty new airport ... more
- Konrad H. on Have you lost faith in politicians? Iffy Barry O'Farrell is apparently no good, however iffy John Robertson is arguably even worse. Hypocrite Robertson is ... more
- Sam on Royal family’s affection for Australia? Affection for Australia? How nice! But I hope they don't have that very same affection that they were supposed to have for ... more
Leave Paul your message of support
Jason Morrison reveals the news that has had tears flowing at 2UE. The news of complications with the birth of Paul Murray's much anticipated little boy, Leo. Sadly he lost his fight for life. We extend our deepest sympathies to Paul & all his family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our mate Paul Murray and especially his wife Sian. Please, leave us your tributes here with our blog and we will pass them along to Paul Murray and Family to let them know how much we feel for them at this most difficult time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
we watch yuor show and have also lost our son, what can we say? so sorry, so very sorry,we could see the pain in your eyes... this will sound stupid .. but ..it has to happen to someone.. xxxxxjon and karen Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 10:29 PM
I am messaging you on behalf of my beautiful Mum, Maria Enna, who loves 2UE and listening to the team there.
Today she told me about your story and how sad it made her. Mum wants to offer you and your beautiful wife her sincerest sympathy for the loss of your precious baby.
She also wanted to tell you that she is glad you got to hold your angel as well as say goodbye. For Mum knows of a time in Australia where these tragedies were handled quite differently. Many migrants, in the 60's and 70's, in her Italian community who lost babies to SIDS and others who delivered stillborns had their babies taken from their grieving mothers in the hospital and were secretly buried with no loving family to say goodbye. These mothers spoke no English and just accepted their fate. Some of these women have never been able to locate their baby's gravesite and will never be able to lay a flower to celebrate that little life. I am sure that everyday each and everyone of them live with their greif and guilt of not having the strength and knowledge to challenge their situation.
God bless you Paul, your family and your little angel in heaven. May He also bless all the other little angels who were prematurely taken from the mothers' arms.Maria Enna Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:57 PM
Even though we don't know you personally, you are in our lives everyday. We are so very very sorry to learn you lost your baby Leo. Cannot even begin to imagine how that must feel. Our thoughts are with you. Robyn & JosefRobyn Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 2:44 PM
Dear Paul and Sian,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful little Leo.
Watching you talk of your experience Paul was the bravest thing i have ever seen...I will pray for peace for you both. May the memories of your time together keep you strong ,Lindy ( Newport)Lindy Johnson Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 8:18 PM
My symphaties are with you and especially your wife - it must have been heart breaking and tough time to deal with such an extreme situation and definitely unfair for the little one. As many have said/written you have great courage to be back and your strong words and support to your wife will defintely bring you many more joys to remember. Wish you both the very best to get through the difficult times with support from family, friends and your enumerable listeners - I am just one of them.
Best RegardsVandana Bhargava Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 2:32 PM
Paul & Sian
Leo will always be in your hearts and watching over you both. I know your pain, time will dull your pain but not your memory.
Just day by day for now.
Much Love to you both.Bronwyn Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 11:35 AM