- Claims of retaliation in Sydney traffic
- Do we need seats for indigenous MPs
- Revealed: Operation Pendennis
- Overcoming fear in our suburbs
- Sydney's Favourite Teacher 2014
- Council sister city costs questioned
- 12 secrets to a happy marriage
- New phase in fight on terror
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Leave Paul your message of support
Jason Morrison reveals the news that has had tears flowing at 2UE. The news of complications with the birth of Paul Murray's much anticipated little boy, Leo. Sadly he lost his fight for life. We extend our deepest sympathies to Paul & all his family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our mate Paul Murray and especially his wife Sian. Please, leave us your tributes here with our blog and we will pass them along to Paul Murray and Family to let them know how much we feel for them at this most difficult time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
we watch yuor show and have also lost our son, what can we say? so sorry, so very sorry,we could see the pain in your eyes... this will sound stupid .. but ..it has to happen to someone.. xxxxxjon and karen Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 10:29 PM
I am messaging you on behalf of my beautiful Mum, Maria Enna, who loves 2UE and listening to the team there.
Today she told me about your story and how sad it made her. Mum wants to offer you and your beautiful wife her sincerest sympathy for the loss of your precious baby.
She also wanted to tell you that she is glad you got to hold your angel as well as say goodbye. For Mum knows of a time in Australia where these tragedies were handled quite differently. Many migrants, in the 60's and 70's, in her Italian community who lost babies to SIDS and others who delivered stillborns had their babies taken from their grieving mothers in the hospital and were secretly buried with no loving family to say goodbye. These mothers spoke no English and just accepted their fate. Some of these women have never been able to locate their baby's gravesite and will never be able to lay a flower to celebrate that little life. I am sure that everyday each and everyone of them live with their greif and guilt of not having the strength and knowledge to challenge their situation.
God bless you Paul, your family and your little angel in heaven. May He also bless all the other little angels who were prematurely taken from the mothers' arms.Maria Enna Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:57 PM
Even though we don't know you personally, you are in our lives everyday. We are so very very sorry to learn you lost your baby Leo. Cannot even begin to imagine how that must feel. Our thoughts are with you. Robyn & JosefRobyn Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 2:44 PM
Dear Paul and Sian,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful little Leo.
Watching you talk of your experience Paul was the bravest thing i have ever seen...I will pray for peace for you both. May the memories of your time together keep you strong ,Lindy ( Newport)Lindy Johnson Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 8:18 PM
My symphaties are with you and especially your wife - it must have been heart breaking and tough time to deal with such an extreme situation and definitely unfair for the little one. As many have said/written you have great courage to be back and your strong words and support to your wife will defintely bring you many more joys to remember. Wish you both the very best to get through the difficult times with support from family, friends and your enumerable listeners - I am just one of them.
Best RegardsVandana Bhargava Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 2:32 PM
Paul & Sian
Leo will always be in your hearts and watching over you both. I know your pain, time will dull your pain but not your memory.
Just day by day for now.
Much Love to you both.Bronwyn Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 11:35 AM