- Ban the burqa in parliament house?
- Burqa ban only for parliament house?
- More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney
- Who will win the NRL Grand Final?
- Should we extend daylight saving?
- Fuel theft adding to petrol costs
- Do you like Daylight Saving?
- Nominate the worst road in Sydney
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- WHEN IN ROME... on Ban the burqa in parliament house? For very good reason France banned the burqa and the the European Court of Human Rights agreed! We will one day do the same, ... more
- peter on More hotspots for Wi Fi in Sydney yep more access to your computer , they need everyone connectednow would be the time to put tape over your camera and cover ... more
- Tejas on Nominate the worst road in Sydney All roads that have awkward placed drain holes. Seriously. Instead of being right in the middle of the lane or right on the ... more
- Cleangirl on Ban the burqa in parliament house? Natasha Stott-Despoja thinks it`s ok, argues that it`s ok, so we know it`s a loopy idea to let people wear full face ... more
- Sam on Nominate the worst road in Sydney Pennant Hills Rd by far. So frustrating when your exiting the M1 & then have to sit in bumper to bumper traffic until you ... more
- peter on Ban the burqa in parliament house? if it is not good enough for parliament it is not good enough for our streets where most australians are why protect the ... more
- Marge on Burqa ban only for parliament house? We already have laws which dictate what is acceptable attire to be worn in public in this country. For example it is against ... more
- Jo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? So PM Tony Abbott thinks it should be banned in Parliament but not in a bank or the footie or any large gathering of ... more
- Jester4212 on Burqa ban only for parliament house? It should extend to anywhere where facial recognition is or may be required (like a bank). Exactly like people with hoodies ... more
- By Jingo on Burqa ban only for parliament house? No fear campaign . Just trying to keep us Aussies safe and give us a better place to live . Now the majority agree with that ... more
- James on Burqa ban only for parliament house? Criminal Ned Kelly wore a burqa and that didn't end well. Psychology maintains that an important part of human interaction ... more
- COMMON SENSE... on Burqa ban only for parliament house? You can't wear a motor cycle helmet into Parliament House so what's the difference . No burqa, no balaclava, no helmets, no ... more
- michael mazur on Lives lost serving the community What i got from that is that you don't pursue a hoon, just get his number, if you can't, too bad, as it won't be the just ... more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Should we present our ID to vote? Our current shabbily abused electoral process clearly needs major reform. It is essential that we provide appropriate ... more
- James W on Nominate the worst road in Sydney The one heading north. Queenslander!!!! more
- Ben on Should we present our ID to vote? What ID?? more
- Cleangirl on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic Yes we are fortunate most are not devout. more
- Craig on Should we present our ID to vote? It is the people who count them that we should be watching, google the latest Scottish vote and see what you think! more
- Join the Q Society on Drivers oblivious to their surrounds Most drivers are also oblivious to the road rules!http://www.youtube.com/dashcam55 more
- REALISTIC-CANBERRA on Terrorism: why we shouldn't panic We shouldn't panic, because US President Obama last week said that "islam teaches peace"? more
Leave Paul your message of support
Jason Morrison reveals the news that has had tears flowing at 2UE. The news of complications with the birth of Paul Murray's much anticipated little boy, Leo. Sadly he lost his fight for life. We extend our deepest sympathies to Paul & all his family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our mate Paul Murray and especially his wife Sian. Please, leave us your tributes here with our blog and we will pass them along to Paul Murray and Family to let them know how much we feel for them at this most difficult time.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
we watch yuor show and have also lost our son, what can we say? so sorry, so very sorry,we could see the pain in your eyes... this will sound stupid .. but ..it has to happen to someone.. xxxxxjon and karen Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 10:29 PM
I am messaging you on behalf of my beautiful Mum, Maria Enna, who loves 2UE and listening to the team there.
Today she told me about your story and how sad it made her. Mum wants to offer you and your beautiful wife her sincerest sympathy for the loss of your precious baby.
She also wanted to tell you that she is glad you got to hold your angel as well as say goodbye. For Mum knows of a time in Australia where these tragedies were handled quite differently. Many migrants, in the 60's and 70's, in her Italian community who lost babies to SIDS and others who delivered stillborns had their babies taken from their grieving mothers in the hospital and were secretly buried with no loving family to say goodbye. These mothers spoke no English and just accepted their fate. Some of these women have never been able to locate their baby's gravesite and will never be able to lay a flower to celebrate that little life. I am sure that everyday each and everyone of them live with their greif and guilt of not having the strength and knowledge to challenge their situation.
God bless you Paul, your family and your little angel in heaven. May He also bless all the other little angels who were prematurely taken from the mothers' arms.Maria Enna Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 7:57 PM
Even though we don't know you personally, you are in our lives everyday. We are so very very sorry to learn you lost your baby Leo. Cannot even begin to imagine how that must feel. Our thoughts are with you. Robyn & JosefRobyn Thursday 13 September, 2012 - 2:44 PM
Dear Paul and Sian,
I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your absolutely beautiful little Leo.
Watching you talk of your experience Paul was the bravest thing i have ever seen...I will pray for peace for you both. May the memories of your time together keep you strong ,Lindy ( Newport)Lindy Johnson Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 8:18 PM
My symphaties are with you and especially your wife - it must have been heart breaking and tough time to deal with such an extreme situation and definitely unfair for the little one. As many have said/written you have great courage to be back and your strong words and support to your wife will defintely bring you many more joys to remember. Wish you both the very best to get through the difficult times with support from family, friends and your enumerable listeners - I am just one of them.
Best RegardsVandana Bhargava Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 2:32 PM
Paul & Sian
Leo will always be in your hearts and watching over you both. I know your pain, time will dull your pain but not your memory.
Just day by day for now.
Much Love to you both.Bronwyn Wednesday 12 September, 2012 - 11:35 AM