- Let Australians go fight for ISIL?
- Red flag: anti-terror raids a warning?
- Agenda set for upcoming G20
- Manly's drunk revellers targetted
- Are you a collector or hoarder?
- Raids to stop beheading in Sydney
- Raise in terror level justified?
- Fun police end muck up day?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- adam on Should we ban local ISIS flag sales? Justin, the extract below is from Christian News Minute (CNM) I hope it gives you pause for thought.The ISIS flag consists ... more
- The Devils Advocate on Too apathetic to make a change? Neil really wants to say the number plate is an antiemetic racial slur. He is prevented from saying that because he has ... more
- RAKESH ADUK on Too apathetic to make a change? Garry Linnell talks a lot of sense! Whenever I go overseas and see the beautiful Aussie flag, it immediately takes me back ... more
- mike deegan on Pauline's advice to Jacqui Lambie if the press give Lambie a fair go she may one of the better senators in the 40 years more
- scott on Father's gift to save his son Thanks for these inspiring stories! Not everyone ends up being healthy enough or a good enough match to be able to be a ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque Try carrying a radar detector in NSW and see what happens, that lowers their revenue base but carrying a death flag doesn't, ... more
- Tejas on Ban Fred Nile's 'Burqa Ban' BS? Of course every sane person should oppose it. He tried in 2010 and failed, he will fail again. This is what has engulfed the ... more
- Nobody can help those who dont help themselves on Lifting the terror security risk Cook and Columbus gave beads and trinkets in exchange for land and control. But you are much smarter than the poor ... more
- Iman on 3D printing: the future unlimited? Interesting, to get more benefits from 3D printing. more
- Keith A Tudor on PM again overseas: trip #11 @Tejas posting here.Well boo, hoo,hoo to you. Our PM was elected as a leader to undertake high level executive leadership ... more
- Samuel J on ISIS is 'evil and must be destroyed' @Gretta Frankie - absolutely agree. It was utterly disgusting the videos of these barbaric ISIS MONGRELS slitting throats of ... more
- Barry G on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque They better not wave that flag in my town ,it wont be nice. more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - great comment. And Madame Milne of the equally useless greens party thinks we can resolve all of this ISIS barbaric ... more
- Coasty on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Can anyone please explain to me the reason why Islamic leaders are so silent, so apathetic, so unwilling to stand up in the ... more
- Ben on How to beat the Opal Card system I do not understand why you are trying to encourage even MORE people to use public transport. Trains and busses have been ... more
- The scourge of Terrorism on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction Terrorism is always terrorism. It is never acceptable to commit an act of terrorism. It is never acceptable for ANY party to ... more
- Jonathon L Benson LLB on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque I blame this wishy washy government of nsw. They have the power to outlaw this barbaric flag but are scared of their shadows. more
- Craig on US expanding role in Middle East To get to the crux of this matter, it was US support for the so called rebels in Syria that has led to the creation of this ... more
- Angela Coombes on ISIS flag auctioned at Sydney mosque @Ross - absolutely correct. Our out of touch governments should legislate to declare the ownership, carriage, sale, flying ... more
- Cleangirl on "Zero tolerance" on ISIS flag auction As welcome as a KKK flag. more
Losing our land to foreign ownership
Time to stop talking, and start acting on the amount of foreign ownership taking our farms and industry. Jason Morrison looks at the fight farmers have undertaken as frustration boils over at inaction by politicians.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison is calling for more fairness when it comes to speed limits in work zones on our roads. Too often we see the speed limit lowered at times when no work is being done, and that causes driver frustration.
A report has found 2,000 Australians take their own lives every year. Professor Ian Hickey from the Brain and Mind Institute has told Paul Murray Australia has a poor record on delivering mental health care.
@Robert, it is very convenient of you to point to others as "foreigners" now and take an intolerant attitude towards them. You have benefitted from our system and our hospitality and our great country has made it all possible for you and many others through all these years under different governments. Obviously, you don't like our system and our fair go culture. So perhaps you should move elsewhere where rednecks are in more demand, e.g Hungary or Greece perhaps.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:10 PM
Robert, obviously those farmers that have taken the foreigners' money don't share your views.James W Monday 3 December, 2012 - 11:28 AM
@Franco. Thanks for the communistic and rather pathetic "we were all foriegners once" line. Guess what?? We stopped being foreigners over a hundred years ago. This country is ours now and we dont like selling out to people who are NOT our people. MANY of us still believe in the importance of National Sovereignty. The commie education system and the lefty media havent effectively brainwashed enough people to make us think otherwise and thank goodness for that!Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:14 AM
I don't what they mean by "foreigners"? We were all foreigners here, except for the aboriginals. Many of us bought land and properties here, most of us paid taxes, and in due course we became Aussies. Some people are trying to make this a partisan issue to try to appeal to rednecks. I should point out that the Nationals and Liberals don't have the same view on this either.Franco Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:19 PM
@goodness luke don't blame the "banks love money" like who doesn't love money? Blame the traitorous Labor Gillard global govt. who are clearly selling Australia out, getting organised for the corrupt UN global governance. ie Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide global warming tax, our tax money for the untrustworthy U.N.Karen J. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:24 PM
Its called TREASON plain and simple and the politicians responsible must pay one day!Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:40 PM