- Phillip Hughes: Greg Matthews Tribute
- Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute!
- AIRA gossip from Richard Wilkins
- Council protest ships at White Bay
- Cowan appeals Morcombe confession
- Shorten plays co-payment all wrong?
- Phil Hughes: Ambo response queires
- Blacktown councilors going soft?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Sylvia Krupenin & Nina Ersh on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phillip Hughes,Deepest condolences to his family, friends and his team mates. My prayers and thoughts are with you at ... more
- YESHUA.. on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! God have mercy on Phil's soul, merciful Jesus have mercy on Phil and I hope and pray that Phil is in the Book of ... more
- Muhammad Sheraz on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Deeply saddened to hear about PHIL Hughes passes away, don't have words to say, it left me in tears , my sympathy and ... more
- edmund hunt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I;am just gutted for his family and the whole cricket community which is a massive part of aust sport- he walked my son ... more
- Matt on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Phillip was a great player. An all round good bloke. He will be missed. Rest In Peace mate. more
- Robyn Hanna on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! I was at the Sydney Cricket Ground in the M.A Noble stand as was his Mum and Dad taking the video of the 100 runs that he ... more
- sangamesha on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! Philip Hughes RIP,I am so sad. more
- Will on Phillip Hughes: Leave your tribute! RIP Phil HughesIf the first test still goes ahead Phil Hughes should still be named and Australia should take the field with ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on $7 co-payment fee abandoned? That dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, "heavy lifting" U.N. 's big Joe Hockey and Mathias Corman are self-serving ... more
- Kylie Kelly on Baby found in Quakers Hill drain This will put the pro-abortionists into a frenzy. See how all life is precious, not just the politicians' lives, who ... more
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
Losing our land to foreign ownership
Time to stop talking, and start acting on the amount of foreign ownership taking our farms and industry. Jason Morrison looks at the fight farmers have undertaken as frustration boils over at inaction by politicians.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison is calling for more fairness when it comes to speed limits in work zones on our roads. Too often we see the speed limit lowered at times when no work is being done, and that causes driver frustration.
A report has found 2,000 Australians take their own lives every year. Professor Ian Hickey from the Brain and Mind Institute has told Paul Murray Australia has a poor record on delivering mental health care.
@Robert, it is very convenient of you to point to others as "foreigners" now and take an intolerant attitude towards them. You have benefitted from our system and our hospitality and our great country has made it all possible for you and many others through all these years under different governments. Obviously, you don't like our system and our fair go culture. So perhaps you should move elsewhere where rednecks are in more demand, e.g Hungary or Greece perhaps.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:10 PM
Robert, obviously those farmers that have taken the foreigners' money don't share your views.James W Monday 3 December, 2012 - 11:28 AM
@Franco. Thanks for the communistic and rather pathetic "we were all foriegners once" line. Guess what?? We stopped being foreigners over a hundred years ago. This country is ours now and we dont like selling out to people who are NOT our people. MANY of us still believe in the importance of National Sovereignty. The commie education system and the lefty media havent effectively brainwashed enough people to make us think otherwise and thank goodness for that!Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:14 AM
I don't what they mean by "foreigners"? We were all foreigners here, except for the aboriginals. Many of us bought land and properties here, most of us paid taxes, and in due course we became Aussies. Some people are trying to make this a partisan issue to try to appeal to rednecks. I should point out that the Nationals and Liberals don't have the same view on this either.Franco Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:19 PM
@goodness luke don't blame the "banks love money" like who doesn't love money? Blame the traitorous Labor Gillard global govt. who are clearly selling Australia out, getting organised for the corrupt UN global governance. ie Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide global warming tax, our tax money for the untrustworthy U.N.Karen J. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:24 PM
Its called TREASON plain and simple and the politicians responsible must pay one day!Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:40 PM