- Baird shows huge political courage
- Still cook to Nana's recipes?
- Guy Sebastian is back with Madness
- Halal certification funding terrorists?
- Too much lack of respect these days?
- Eddie Obeid set to face court
- Would you prefer to vote online
- Can you trust a politician's promise?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Julie on Halal certification funding terrorists? I used to shop at a Halal shop selling fruit, veg & meat in Canberra. This changed 2 months ago, when they started ... more
- Tony on Halal certification funding terrorists? Halal certification is one of the biggest con jobs out there at the moment. Think about it! Big companies and little ... more
- Craig on Can you trust a politician's promise? No you can't trust them,the mainstream parties are just 2 gangs that have their ideologies foremost in their minds. What ... more
- Glynn on Can you trust a politician's promise? An incoming government, no matter what promises were made during an election campaign has the authority and responsibility ... more
- Greg O on Can you trust a politician's promise? Politicians are just a product of the people. They want to get elected so in order to have a chance they have to say the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Can you trust a politician's promise? You can trust that dancing, cigar smoking, treasurer, that "heavy lifting" big Joe Hockey, as far as you can throw him... more
- STEADY EDDIE... on Eddie Obeid set to face court Steady Eddie reckoned "Jesus told me to do it"? Well done eddie...I wonder whether mystic eddie will be sworn in on the Holy ... more
- Julie on Would you prefer to vote online In Canberra we already have electronic voting for ACT Elections. After allegations of electoral fraud in the last election, ... more
- Cleangirl on SBS want more commercials? SBS and the ABC should not be receiving any taxpayer funding till they stop the Left-wing, Political Correctness and ... more
- Craig on China free trade will raise prices All these "free" trade agreements do not always work in your favour. Going back to the original "Lima"document signed by the ... more
- EVEN MORE LIES... on China free trade will raise prices Wages are rapidly going up in china and imported chinese made goods are rising, already expensive here and millions of our ... more
- Cleangirl on $250m better spent on hospitals? If they can pay players extraordinary amounts of money, they can pay for the upgrade. Tax is for roads, hospitals, public ... more
- Kimber on Sydney brothers off to fight with IS IS are a pathetic disgrace to humanity, all they do is murder other Muslims and abduct and slaughter aid workers who carry ... more
- Robert on Free Trade: will we all benefit So called 'free trade' is a device to allow foreign multinationals to come into a country and consolidate power for the ... more
- Kimber on Qantas goes 70's retro on aircraft Love it, goes to show that some things can go back to the 'good old days'. :) more
- Tony on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Obama going about with his usual dog and pony show to a bunch of gullible morons. Obama is hated in his own country but ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Prime Minister Tony Abbott should of informed the US President Barack Hussein Obama that the planet has been cooling for the ... more
- SLOPPY JOE HOKEY-CANBERRA on Free Trade: will we all benefit Evidently, a select few at the top of the heap are greatly $benefiting from so called "free trade"? Australia used to be a ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Obama urges Australia to "step up" Another nonsense raised by Obama about so called climate change. Evidently, Rudd and/or Gillard have been in his ear at the ... more
- Greg O on Obama urges Australia to "step up" I am out in my backyard at the moment and am all set to save the environment. I have a Jim's Mowing hat, Steve Irwin shirt ... more
Losing our land to foreign ownership
Time to stop talking, and start acting on the amount of foreign ownership taking our farms and industry. Jason Morrison looks at the fight farmers have undertaken as frustration boils over at inaction by politicians.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison is calling for more fairness when it comes to speed limits in work zones on our roads. Too often we see the speed limit lowered at times when no work is being done, and that causes driver frustration.
A report has found 2,000 Australians take their own lives every year. Professor Ian Hickey from the Brain and Mind Institute has told Paul Murray Australia has a poor record on delivering mental health care.
@Robert, it is very convenient of you to point to others as "foreigners" now and take an intolerant attitude towards them. You have benefitted from our system and our hospitality and our great country has made it all possible for you and many others through all these years under different governments. Obviously, you don't like our system and our fair go culture. So perhaps you should move elsewhere where rednecks are in more demand, e.g Hungary or Greece perhaps.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:10 PM
Robert, obviously those farmers that have taken the foreigners' money don't share your views.James W Monday 3 December, 2012 - 11:28 AM
@Franco. Thanks for the communistic and rather pathetic "we were all foriegners once" line. Guess what?? We stopped being foreigners over a hundred years ago. This country is ours now and we dont like selling out to people who are NOT our people. MANY of us still believe in the importance of National Sovereignty. The commie education system and the lefty media havent effectively brainwashed enough people to make us think otherwise and thank goodness for that!Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:14 AM
I don't what they mean by "foreigners"? We were all foreigners here, except for the aboriginals. Many of us bought land and properties here, most of us paid taxes, and in due course we became Aussies. Some people are trying to make this a partisan issue to try to appeal to rednecks. I should point out that the Nationals and Liberals don't have the same view on this either.Franco Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:19 PM
@goodness luke don't blame the "banks love money" like who doesn't love money? Blame the traitorous Labor Gillard global govt. who are clearly selling Australia out, getting organised for the corrupt UN global governance. ie Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide global warming tax, our tax money for the untrustworthy U.N.Karen J. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:24 PM
Its called TREASON plain and simple and the politicians responsible must pay one day!Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:40 PM