- Cricket calendar: Live on 2UE in 2013-14
- Should the smack be banned?
- Public transport costs to rise
- Coming Soon, A new 2UE
- PM keen to stop Toyota closure?
- Overweight: OK to say a man is fat?
- End of Aussie car manufacturing?
- What angers you on Sydney roads?
- RSS Syndicate this blog (XML)
What we're talking about
- Jester4212 on Should the smack be banned? It should be at the discretion of the parent.This should not be a law enforced by the government. I agree with the PM's ... more
- Robert on End of Aussie car manufacturing? Why should anyone complain? You all wanted globalisation and here it is taking away jobs and sending our economy downhill to ... more
- Bikinis not Burkas on Move aside macaroon, eclair's here! Where are the ones for Diabetics? more
- Kimber on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Yes I voted Liberal but I don't think the entire blame sits with politics.I am very sorry for the workers but how many ... more
- Kimber on Christmas lights being knocked off? It not only brings joy for people to see the lights but also for the people who take the time to put them out. We have not ... more
- Kimber on Knockout: deadly game of the streets Talk about 'life imitating art' this is life imitating violent electronic games, these thugs have no handle on what's real ... more
- Keith A Tudor B.Ec on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 @ Joe posting here - too right it was the damned Unions and their unrelenting wage demands and so call enterprice bargaining ... more
- Samuel J on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 I blame none other than the greedy mob General Motors Chevrolet in Detroit and the Workers' Union for this decision. They ... more
- Joe on Holden to end manufacturing by 2017 Well done Australians. Clap, clap, clap. To all those who placed their cross over the LIBERAL box in the past election, be ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? Back flipping is Tony's and Joe's preferred method of movement, these days. A good thing Joe dropped quite a few kgs, he's ... more
- paulo on Tributes flow for Nelson Mandela Never forget here in Australia our treatment of blacks.from the end of the 19th century until the 1960s half caste children ... more
- Cleangirl on Is cheerleading really a sport? Yes, but they should be wearing over-alls, not shaving under their arms and they require tribal tattoos, or so want the ... more
- Keith A Tudor on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I doubt the veracity of this so called 'poll.' It was most probable that it was conducted in 'die-hard' labor party and ... more
- PJ on Why are Coalition behind in polls? One sentence; Labor Left OWN the media.Coalition has been blamed for the Spy scandal, Qantas and Holden. All problems ... more
- Jo on Are Sydney's trains too unreliable? Yes trains are unreliable but from someone who catches a bus 10-12 times a week or more buses are worse and something needs ... more
- peter on Why are Coalition behind in polls? I don't care if they are behind in the polls at least we don't have to listen ugly voice of Gillard I think it is funny how ... more
- James W on Why are Coalition behind in polls? People are probably realising that the 2013 vintage LNP are at least as big a bullsh#*ters as any other Governing party that ... more
- annette on Why are Coalition behind in polls? the fact that the liberals want to kill off our car industry and kill off our national airline , both should be bailed out. ... more
- rolland on Why are Coalition behind in polls? sick of all the lies from this govt the secrecy with hiding the boats, the attacks on our national broadcaster, christopher ... more
- ahmed on Mandela: lessons we can all learn Robert the normal racist answer.Just because you think the racist white only policy was fine does not mean that all whites ... more
Losing our land to foreign ownership
Time to stop talking, and start acting on the amount of foreign ownership taking our farms and industry. Jason Morrison looks at the fight farmers have undertaken as frustration boils over at inaction by politicians.
Stay up to date on breaking news with 2UE on Twitter
Jason Morrison is calling for more fairness when it comes to speed limits in work zones on our roads. Too often we see the speed limit lowered at times when no work is being done, and that causes driver frustration.
A report has found 2,000 Australians take their own lives every year. Professor Ian Hickey from the Brain and Mind Institute has told Paul Murray Australia has a poor record on delivering mental health care.
@Robert, it is very convenient of you to point to others as "foreigners" now and take an intolerant attitude towards them. You have benefitted from our system and our hospitality and our great country has made it all possible for you and many others through all these years under different governments. Obviously, you don't like our system and our fair go culture. So perhaps you should move elsewhere where rednecks are in more demand, e.g Hungary or Greece perhaps.Franco Monday 3 December, 2012 - 10:10 PM
Robert, obviously those farmers that have taken the foreigners' money don't share your views.James W Monday 3 December, 2012 - 11:28 AM
@Franco. Thanks for the communistic and rather pathetic "we were all foriegners once" line. Guess what?? We stopped being foreigners over a hundred years ago. This country is ours now and we dont like selling out to people who are NOT our people. MANY of us still believe in the importance of National Sovereignty. The commie education system and the lefty media havent effectively brainwashed enough people to make us think otherwise and thank goodness for that!Robert Monday 3 December, 2012 - 9:14 AM
I don't what they mean by "foreigners"? We were all foreigners here, except for the aboriginals. Many of us bought land and properties here, most of us paid taxes, and in due course we became Aussies. Some people are trying to make this a partisan issue to try to appeal to rednecks. I should point out that the Nationals and Liberals don't have the same view on this either.Franco Sunday 2 December, 2012 - 9:19 PM
@goodness luke don't blame the "banks love money" like who doesn't love money? Blame the traitorous Labor Gillard global govt. who are clearly selling Australia out, getting organised for the corrupt UN global governance. ie Labor's fraudulent carbon dioxide global warming tax, our tax money for the untrustworthy U.N.Karen J. Friday 30 November, 2012 - 3:24 PM
Its called TREASON plain and simple and the politicians responsible must pay one day!Robert Friday 30 November, 2012 - 12:40 PM